It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathy Test Results for the Candidates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: SudoNim

What part of leadership traits are you confused by? Did any of the other candidates score as high on "fearless dominance?" No? Ever stop to think that I was making a statement that fearless dominance is an important leadership trait rather than a valid sign of psychopathy? So calm yourself, muchacha, there's no paranoia here, only embracing logical idealized leadership traits.

His stats look good though yeah? Your happy with the rest of his stats.

If you like being dominated by Trump thats your personal preference.

His stats look good
hahaha
seriously.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

When someone has a vast history of exposure in the public eye with dozens or hundreds of speeches, quotes, platform papers, business dealings, biographers and inner circle people, all willing to describe the person in day to day interactions, I think a reasonable person could take a good shot at how they might answer certain questions or act in a given context.

What's not to know about both Hillary and Trump? We know both of them are liars, both of them are obsessed with acquiring money and power, both of them are willing to try to squelch those who make them look bad or challenge them.

In short, both are psychopaths, sociopaths, and criminal behavior has been demonstrated by BOTH.

A reasonable person wouldn't resort to guesswork, pseudoscience and unethical malpractice to pass off conclusions as educated guesses. Given that you're so reasonable, did you know Bill Cosby was a serial rapist given his life in the limelight?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'm an American citizen who works for a living, pays taxes, isn't on the dole, and doesn't have any desire to see this country kowtow to international opinion or the UN... if he's elected, I won't be the one dominated by Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Huh? Way to go to change the subject.

Since I'm having trouble following your train of thought, and really don't want to work that hard anymore, I'm going to ignore you from now on if that's okay.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Huh? Way to go to change the subject.

Since I'm having trouble following your train of thought, and really don't want to work that hard anymore, I'm going to ignore you from now on if that's okay.

Cheers.

You don't need my permission. You have free licence to deride people as sociopaths and psychopaths or ignore people as you see fit, just as I have permission to call it a load of reckless piffle.
edit on 24-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What was Obamas score?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'm an American citizen who works for a living, pays taxes, isn't on the dole, and doesn't have any desire to see this country kowtow to international opinion or the UN... if he's elected, I won't be the one dominated by Trump.

You say your not on the Dole well then are you on the Trump?

Ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What was Obamas score?

I didn't see it in there now that you mention it. But I can check again because that would be interesting to know.

Edit: It doesn't have Obama. It has Cruz though at 156. I would think that he'd get higher personally.
edit on 24-8-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

So who do you want Trump to dominate then?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

All this shows is the personal bias of the psychologist himself. They did not take the test, so the "scores" he gives are utterly meaningless. Nothing but a ploy for attention, and a tool for manipulation.

Again. I stated that from the very first post. Anyone who reads it knows this already. Just saying it again isn't providing anything new to the conversation.

So, what's the point? We all agree the "study", or whatever the person wants to call it, is pointless, so why discuss it at all?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

So, what's the point? We all agree the "study", or whatever the person wants to call it, is pointless, so why discuss it at all?

No, we don't all agree that it's pointless. Which is why some of us are discussing it.

However, if you think it's pointless then why are you discussing it???

Maybe you also see some truth in it as well and feel the need to protect your new chosen messiah from those who point out his flaws.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No, we don't all agree that it's pointless. Which is why some of us are discussing it.

However, if you think it's pointless then why are you discussing it???

Maybe you also see some truth in it as well and feel the need to protect your new chosen messiah from those who point out his flaws.

I stated my opinion of the "test", which is that it's pointless. Did you expect only agreement?

As for the rest, only one Messiah in my life, thanks. He's not running for office, either.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I stated my opinion of the "test", which is that it's pointless. Did you expect only agreement?

As for the rest, only one Messiah in my life, thanks. He's not running for office, either.

You were stating more than just your opinion by saying "We all agree...". Who's we and who are you allegedly agreeing with if it's just YOUR opinion??? My guess is nobody.

YOU don't agree with the test, which is fine, YOU don't have to. YOU don't speak for everyone else though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join