It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathy Test Results for the Candidates

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So I found this telling. Dr. Kevin Dutton, a psychologist at Oxford University made an unofficial and unethical test on the candidates for president and came up with some interesting results. (Keep in mind that since they didn't actually take the test this is nothing more than a game for psychologists for their own entertainment and these results should not be taken as factual. However, at the same time they may still be correct or close to it.)

Dutton found that Hitler scored 169, and Trump scored a 171 on the test, putting them both in the top echelon of all people who have been evaluated by this tool.

So Trump's at 171. But what about Clinton??? She scored at 152. Now that might sound good until you find out that with women the scale is a bit lower and she still qualifies in the top 20 percentile just like Trump. Even worse is that she scored on par with Trump in the most negative area's while scoring less than him in the area's of Social Influence, Fearlessness, Stress Immunity. So she's basically just as ego driven and coldhearted as him but not as immune to stress or fearless as him.

BTW the only candidate who didn't score within the trouble zone was Sanders at 129.

So way to go America!!! You sure can pick 'em!!!
Here's the Article for the whole story and breakdown of the chart.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We didn't pick them- we had them crammed down our throats.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So he could either be Jesus or Hittler, good to know "science" is narrowing down the possibilities for us...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I voted for Sanders.

Now I'm voting for his platform. It's the best I can do....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Interesting findings considering no one not even Hitler even took the test....wouldn't it just be an extension of the psychologist own internal feeling towards these people?

Get Hilary to be examined by a real medical doctor and I'll be impressed...oh and make the results public.

edit on 23-8-2016 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The best that could possibly be done is to impeach the bugger we've got, and deport the other candidates.

Just take a break for the next four to eight years.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Vote Green Party then, it's closer to his platform, and unlike Hillary if Elected Stein might actually try to deliver it.

Not only that, but you get to be both pro most of the same policies but vote against the person who shat all over us and made sure Bernie never stood a chance by rigging the election against him.

And we get to work on voting in a woman more deserving of the status of first woman president.

That's just my opinion though.
edit on 8/23/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

(post by muse7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Did you miss the part Hillary is a also a psychopath only rivaling Saddam at the top of the chart?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I voted for Sanders.

Now I'm voting for his platform. It's the best I can do....

What vote is a vote for his platform?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

That was my first thought. How'd thy get Hitler to take the test? Or any of them for that matter.

Whats sure is if they could, none of them would answer honestly.

Being a politician is all about image.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Interesting findings considering no one not even Hitler even took the test....wouldn't it just be an extension of the psychologist own internal feeling towards these people?

Yeah, I made sure and pointed that out right from the start.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I personally have no dog in this fight being a Canadian.

I don't really care for either candidate but just thinking on it. I really haven't been able to see one reason why anyone would vote for Hilary other than the she a women card. I mean with all her out laying scandels alleged as they my be still would give me a little pause for consideration.

Trump on the other hand to me seems like a interesting guy. Despite all he also has allegedly said I personlly haven't seen him get a fair shake on American media at all. On any channel on TV it's always him in the most negative light possible like he is pure evil and Hilary is your only shot. Just seems like some really bias media to me.

Also the more you speak the more people will find fault with what you say. Trump is lime lighted constantly these days while Hilary remains almost silent by comparison.

I am just an outsider looking in and that's what I seem to notice. America seems to kill all their best leaders or at least tries too so time will tell I guess.

a reply to: muse7

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Fantastic and I noticed your point and we are on the same page.

The page that no one answered any questions on except the test giver.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Then George Soros must have a score of over 200 because he bankrolls psychos.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Possible. I'm sure he'd rank up there with the best of them for sure. Most people of power and influence would rank quite high on the list I imagine. Probably all of wall st. too.

We're probably surrounded by psychopaths actually and don't even know it.

But that's not always a bid thing either. Some traits of a psycho can be good too. Fearlessness and stress immunity make great features in soldiers, firefighters, cops, etc. It's when combined with the negative ego traits and when put on the wrong path is when it's a major concern.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Trump's leadership traits put him alongside Churchill and George Washington. If this guy is trying to make Trump appear bad for the POTUS position: MAJOR FAIL. His stats look good.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This (test) if one was inclined to call it that means nothing except this Kevin Dutton has a enough time on his hands to play how would I answer my own questions if I were.. ..

when it comes down to it all of these people including a hell of a lot more in all branches of government meet DSM-IV criteria for ASPD; remorseless predators who use charm, intimidation and, if necessary, impulsive and cold-blooded violence to attain their ends. sounds like most politically inspired peoples thirst of presidential power to me.

but hey im not a scholar nor pundit.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

So let me get this straight, she's effected less in social influence does that means society impacts less on her choices? So That means she's less effected by peoples "opinions" that cost nothing and more Influenced by her own opinions(selfishness) or the opinions that have been "paid" for?

When it comes to fearlessness if you look at Hitler's points it's 10 I think we can agree on who Hitler was as a person based on his actions, when I saw that it was so low I thought Hitler would of been some one who had no fear, no fear in the sense that he didn't even fear hurting so many people like that And fearless in doing anything he wanted. Then looking at this and seeing he only scored a 10 make sense the reason why he did all those things was he had a fear of Jews and people who werent what he wanted in his world like no other.

And with stress immunity for Hillary scoring lower does it mean she's more inclined to stress?
If all that is so, I think Donald scoring higher in points on those three is a better then scoring low

I'd rather a leader who is more influenced by not only their own opinions but by other people's free opinions too, more fearless in trying to change things that are wrong and more immune to stress, because stress is only a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

In that section alone I'd agree with you. The fact that she scored lower than him in fearlessness and stress immunity I think is worse for her and better for him.

That's why I made sure and pointed that out earlier. I'm glad to see others took the initiative to go and actually check out the chart for the finer details.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join