It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheering on a race war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I fully commend you for taking a stand against this utter fecal matter that exists as human specimen. I agree with approach to the stupidity and ignorance of race wars and viewing anything in life by race.

That said, your efforts are a lesson in futility, because all it is doing is getting you pissed off and frustrated while giving them a target at which they can direct their ignorant rhetoric. Stay righteous is knowing that race doesn't matter, but don't feed these jackwagons any more targets--it's not worth your time and effort.

But I commend your viewpoint and am happy to say that mine aligns with yours.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

When SHTF. I can tell you being white, you have to be more cautious and act more spy like. First of all America has unfinished business which is the old white racist groups that never ended since the civil war era. 2nd, there are Nazi infiltration. They might say they are not Nazi's. You never know when it is too late. Never let your guard down. America is in deep shhs right now thanks to the white racist group poking their noses on Asians. White racist groups sees all race a threat. If they are in your group(if white only) as you some how accepted them. They might fire on another race group causing unnecessary fire fights. If you want to prevent this easily start making friends of different race.

Now for the new black racist group. They are most likely the easiest one to be spotted unless your black of course. Make sure the group is diverse. If not try to keep out of range and check. Black racist group began when the white racist groups were causing so much problem to black community. Black racist groups are a counter.
Diversity doesn't always means friendly. You can easily tell if they are on survival format. They can be from other gangs too.

As for asians you just have to watch out for asian gangs and triads. They can be easily spotted by their tattoos.
"Your best bet for peaceful diverse group is if you see an asian(if not a couple of asian) within the group." Otherwise be more cautious between single groups.

If you see an all Hispanic/Latino(race from South America) group try to stay away unless proven peaceful other wise. The Hispanic gangs will shoot to kill in an instant.

Don't forget about the cults. There are a lot of them in US.
edit on 25-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You have some serious reading comprehension problems if you think that not being for a bunch of white supremacist garbage is synonymous with being in favor of black supremacist garbage.

Yet that isn't what I stated. Go back and read what I actually wrote. The people at that protest didn't call for violence, in any video of that event I can locate. Other groups do call for violence, and in some cases, commit it. Nor is it a "supremacist" attitude to state that their race deserves protection, any more than it's a "supremacist" attitude for someone not white to state the exact same thing. That is what I said. That, and I didn't see a threat in what you posted. Perhaps you could share the threatening comments, and we could discuss those. Preferably in context, showing your own as well.

<< 1   >>

join