It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to 'suicide' of Vince Foster vanished from National Archives

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Missing: FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished from the National Archives

* - Documents describing Hillary Clinton's role in the death of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished, Daily Mail Online has learned after an extensive investigation
* - Foster is believed to have shot himself with a .38 caliber revolver at Fort Marcy Park along the Potomac River on July 20, 1993
* - Two former FBI agents involved in the investigation tell Daily Mail Online they issued reports linking Hillary's tirade to Foster's suicide
* - Days before his death, then First Lady ridiculed him mercilessly in front of his peers, say former FBI agents and detailed it in their report
* - 'You have failed us,' Hillary told Foster, former FBI Jim Clemente told Daily Mail Online
* - Archived material related to the case, housed at National Archives in College Park, Md. were examined by the author to no avail
* - After filing a Freedom of Information request, it was determined that the agents' reports have gone missing

So it continues... There has been several issues now over the years of Clinton related scandal material disappearing from the National Archives. Sandy Berger was caught stealing and destroying documents related to the Clintons several years ago. There was renewed interest in the Vince Foster case when it was determined the autopsy results left out a second bullet hole in Foster's neck, destroying the suicide theory.

On two separate occasions, this author visited the National Archives and Records Service in College Park, Md., to review the reports generated by FBI agents assigned to investigate the 1993 death of Bill Clinton's deputy White House counsel.
The FBI found that a week before Vince Foster's suicide, Hillary held a meeting at the White House with Foster and other top aides during which she berated the lawyer

The FBI found that a week before Vince Foster's suicide, Hillary held a meeting at the White House with Foster and other top aides during which she berated the lawyer

On the first visit, archivist David Paynter provided the box of records that he said contained the FBI reports of interviews conducted by FBI agents on Foster's death.

On a second visit, archivist James Mathis provided what he said were those same documents.

Click link for entire article...

During the Vince Foster mess law enforcement was prevented from entering his office at the White House. Several boxes of documents disappeared that would have been critical to Ken Star's investigation of the Clinton's. Once things settled down the items in question mysteriously reappeared... They had Hillary Clinton's fingerprints on the boxes / items although she maintained she never saw the box / items and had nothing to do with it.

It supposedly contained information on White Water, the Rose aw Firm and the Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA - The precursor to the Clinton Foundation used as a Clinton slush fund).
edit on 23-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 23 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nvm
edit on 23-8-2016 by FamCore because:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Funny, he just died as the campaign started. I was thinking to myself one day how he would affect the race and a week later he was dead.

en.wikipedia.org...

On July 19, 2004, it was revealed that the U.S. Department of Justice was investigating Berger for unauthorized removal of classified documents in October 2003 from a National Archives reading room prior to testifying before the 9/11 Commission. The documents were five classified copies of a single report commissioned from Richard Clarke covering internal assessments of the Clinton Administration's handling of the unsuccessful 2000 millennium attack plots. An associate of Berger said Berger took one copy in September 2003 and four copies in October 2003, allegedly by stuffing the documents into his socks and pants.[19][20] Berger subsequently lied to investigators when questioned about the removal of the documents.[21]

www.politico.com...

Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, who served under President Bill Clinton, has died at the age of 70 from cancer.
"V sad start to day; just learned Sandy Berger passed away during the night," Richard Haass, the president of the Council on Foreign Relations, tweeted Wednesday morning. "Good man & friend who served nation well as bill clinton's NSA."

edit on 23-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Nope.. Berger died in 2015.

After that incident with the National Archives he lost all of his security access and what not.

On July 19, 2004, it was revealed that the U.S. Department of Justice was investigating Berger for unauthorized removal of classified documents in October 2003 from a National Archives reading room prior to testifying before the 9/11 Commission. The documents were five classified copies of a single report commissioned from Richard Clarke covering internal assessments of the Clinton Administration's handling of the unsuccessful 2000 millennium attack plots. An associate of Berger said Berger took one copy in September 2003 and four copies in October 2003, allegedly by stuffing the documents into his socks and pants.[19][20] Berger subsequently lied to investigators when questioned about the removal of the documents.[21]

In April 2005, Berger pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material from the National Archives in Washington.[22]

Berger was fined $50,000,[23] sentenced to serve two years of probation and 100 hours of community service, and stripped of his security clearance for 3 years.[21][24] The Justice Department initially said Berger stole only copies of classified documents and not originals,[25] but the House Government Reform Committee later revealed that an unsupervised Berger had been given access to classified files of original, uncopied, uninventoried documents on terrorism. During the House Government Reform Committee hearings, Nancy Kegan Smith — who was the director of the presidential documents staff at the National Archives and Records Administration — acknowledged that she had granted Berger access to original materials in her office.[26]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on Tue Aug 23 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: source added

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is from the same national archive which refused to release draft indictments of Hillary Clinton at the behest of Martha Wagner Murphy.

Martha Murphy past relationships:
2009 Barack Obama inaugural committee - major contributor
American Bridge 21st Century - contributor

Muckety.com

American Bridge:

Muckety
Things that make you go, hmmm...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So it continues... There has been several issues now over the years of Clinton related scandal material disappearing from the National Archives. Sandy Berger was caught stealing and destroying documents related to the Clintons several years ago. There was renewed interest in the Vince Foster case when it was determined the autopsy results left out a second bullet hole in Foster's neck, destroying the suicide theory.

One of these times, something is going to go
not according to plan. They must be very very busy these days.

No wonder Hillary is having terrible mood swings, and strange behavior!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Xcathdra

One of these times, something is going to go
not according to plan. They must be very very busy these days.

No wonder Hillary is having terrible mood swings, and strange behavior!

If we're lucky this ones gonna stick and she'll be on probation by the time she's 80!!!

Cold brewed Murican justice Oorah

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

A lot hasn't gone according to plan. We all just keep letting them get away with it, because it's never quite enough to push us over because let's face it people, at the end of the day we know what must be done, but we're too damn chicken # to do it. We're pissed but we're not angry and desperate enough to do more than growl about it and they know it.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesGlad

Thanks for correcting the record.
And one for you...Its spelled America.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: JamesGlad

Thanks for correcting the record.
And one for you...Its spelled America.

Any time mane. If I saved one kid from naively believing the government, its people, or their military are gonna do anything but blog about a traitor running for president I have done my job.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I think that is what they want us to think.
We are not powerless.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Awesome graph J&C, what a coincidence?

Is there any way to find these archived documents
perhaps someone uploaded them at one point?

Old articles?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I didn't say we were. I said we're too chicken # to use that power as demonstrating by this continuing.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

We individually can only do our part.

As an act of bravery, I pledge to vote my conscience,
and tape on my shirt the first name of the person I am
voting for. I will try daily to spread the truth, and after all
of that, I am going to vote.

Other peaceful activities are in play.

Peace -

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Back on topic, managed to find
an older Daily Mail write up from 2008.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It appears that even the older online news articles are
obscured to my search. Perhaps this one being from the U.K.?

I guess its time to be taking screenshots of everything.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 1st 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join