It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New 911 False Flag is Coming to London [New Video 2016]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Haha. All jokes aside the OP may have a point. The spooky part of back to the future isn't the upside down 911 or the two tower imagery it is the unneccessary change to one tower and the lone tower writing.

I am pretty convinced 9/11 was a false flag and 7/7 was also suspicious enough to question. Perhaps it is the UK's turn for 9/11 next.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

Haha. All jokes aside the OP may have a point. The spooky part of back to the future isn't the upside down 911 or the two tower imagery it is the unneccessary change to one tower and the lone tower writing.

I am pretty convinced 9/11 was a false flag and 7/7 was also suspicious enough to question. Perhaps it is the UK's turn for 9/11 next.

I'll admit, some of it was interesting, some of it was quite a bit of a stretch - the EVP level of "listen to this guy say 38". Maybe this will be the first time we have this evidence before hand, maybe not.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nebulous1982

I'm going to reply to this, just for the heck of it ... we need no predictions, Europe is going down ... right now, right this moment. And, to be perfectly blunt and honest about it, if you are so blind, dumb and stupid as to allow it to go down, right in front of your nose. Then it's what you deserve ... plain and simple.

But, let me give you some nasty predictions for the future. I don't think anyone is "aiming" at creating false events, except for the purpose of "bettering" the world. That is, they "think" so ... politicians and rich people, are generally morons who think they're our moms and dads, and need to take care of us. That's one way to look at it, another way to look at it, is that there are a whole bunch of man eating monsters out there, who are higher in the ladder of the food chain than we are. It's in their interrests, to keep us docile, divided and compliant.

On simbolism ... the Christian "cross" is not where Jesus was crucified, because he wasn't put on a cross ... not really, he was "spiked". That's what they did in those days ... gruesome. No, the symbol of the cross is the symbol of a sword that has been laid down ... the symbol of the cross on a mans final resting place, is that he's now laid down his arms and ended his fight ... for life. The symbol of anti-christ, is the symbol of "fight" ... it's not an upside cross, it's a symbol of a drawn sword.

The only "animals" on this planet that are docile, and compliant ... are dogs, cats, cows, pigs, horses and lambs. All of these animals, are raised as food ...

So, when Europe is raised to be docile and compliant ... it was done with the purpose of killing it. You don't need any mirky imaginary numbers in the sky, to see that ...

... it's bloody obvious.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The 8th of the 3rd and the 3rd of the 8th are both very relevant dates in my life, and what scares me even more is that I saw my initials next to 38 at some point. Assuming they haven’t got their dirty hands in this “beautiful game” as a newspaper in the video put it, I strongly advise that MI5 be so diligent as to investigate who is planning what, and why, because this is very clearly a coded warning.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I think your right, The reason the UK hasn't had a false flag for a while is because they wanted the people to vote to stay in the EU, Now that they've voted out there will be one

So TPTB are capable/willing to stage a "false flag" but aren't capable/willing to rigging a vote?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Nebulous1982

Everyone needs to watch this.

Why?

It seems the video is ...

Sorry but I've got to agree with tsurfer on this .. Some of the 'signs' that were pointed out were just ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nebulous1982
a reply to: smurfy

It's not contrived. Almost all video sources are here. The relevant ones are the synchronizations, the last links:

British Airways - London Olympics www.youtube.com...

Zombie Apocalypse (2012) Trailer www.youtube.com...

KNOWING Trailer www.youtube.com...

28 Weeks Later Trailer Hd www.youtube.com...

London has fallen trailer www.youtube.com...

Spooks code 9 Trailer www.youtube.com...

Call of duty www.youtube.com...

don't be mind closed just because. In fact I was trying to help you , but like I said many of these scenarios are formatted and call for the same scene only different.
Forget about the numbers just for a while, and go back to 9/11 and before that, and see what you get, Die hard 3 1995 is full of stuff for instance, just get a copy that is not altered, might even have numbers in it.
As for the number 38, why not stick a zero in between, 308...30/8...30/08 zero has no value as such.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It may very well be August 30th 2016.

In news items where the number 38 occurs, [38 killed in...] the number 7 is also shown in weird abnormal ways.

Something fishy going on. DOOM for sure, just need to connect the dots...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The problem with this is that there are no correspondences that we can look at for guidance

The number (38) is just too broad an indication by itself.

By correspondence we mean incidents or ideas to relate to the number 38 that we can extrapolate synchronicities towards

What one might be able to do is look at 911 and its relationship to 38

911 for example is coming up with its 15th anniversary

38 plus 15 is what 53

38 -15 is 23…

this is just an example what I mean by correspondences

Btw I like the moderator of this video
edit on 26-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I just thought of something

Gog and Magog equals 76

Gog= 23

Magog=53

Gog and Magog is the primary symbol for violence and war

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

The spaceship crash into the big ben in serie doctor who. 6:38. I am right, trust me.
Thanks for the comment.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am pretty sure it's a date. Number 8 comes up as well in relation to a london false flag. 3x8 = 24. Big illuminati number no? I dunno, my mind is mush. We need an illuminati whistleblower to expose this.

Watch the trailer below. 38th second. Collision with building, sound of bell, and the reaction later. Perfect example of predictive programing. God knows what else there is in regards of subliminal messages. I am telling you people, this is not a hoax.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nebulous1982

I am pretty sure it's a date. Number 8 comes up as well in relation to a london false flag. 3x8 = 24. Big illuminati number no? I dunno, my mind is mush. We need an illuminati whistleblower to expose this.

Watch the trailer below. 38th second. Collision with building, sound of bell, and the reaction later. Perfect example of predictive programing. God knows what else there is in regards of subliminal messages. I am telling you people, this is not a hoax.

Be observant. No he doesn’t collide with the building in 38 seconds he comes out of the building. Big difference.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You are right. It's the bell that sounds at the 38th second, with the surfer coming out of the building.
Scroll up and read what I said about the link between the antichrist and the 38. August 30th.
It is that kind of reference I am talking about.The silver surfer is the antichrist in the movie.
Watch I Pet Goat 2. 1:53. After the big ben 911 scene, right after, the antichrist on the boat scene.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join