It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Darlington UK - Mufon 22.08.16

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: intrptr

a reply to: TerryDon79

Do you think they are military flares? The sort that shoot up quickly and fall slowly?

I don't think they look like tripwire flares. Dropped from a plane/heli seems more likely, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: smurfy

If there was little or no wind they wouldn't be moving much at all which would make it even more difficult to determine. I think the differences in the "pattern" of the individual lights between the four images might indicate they are, in fact , moving around. Anyone else see what I mean?

Yes, even more so is right, I would hazard a guess that the altitude is not so great either looking at the short video again, and they are in a varying gaggle, perhaps on a mild damp day.

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...
edit on 23-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i think those lights would be over catterick garrison where there are alot of flares.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All that video shows is a driver who should be banned from driving taking video while driving what an ahole

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

All that video shows is a driver who should be banned from driving taking video while driving what an ahole

I agree. That road is dangerous enough as it is. One moments lapse in concentration is all it takes. He could have easily pulled over into numerous side or farm roads. He risked his life and others purely to film military flares being fired over a military training range.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
These are clearly flares being fired on a military training area. The clue is geo locating the filming area and direction. That direction shows that the flares are over the Feldom Moor Military Training Area. The range area covers a large area where Close Quarter Battle (Rural), Individual Battle Shooting and Field Firing takes place.

A66 road filming location.

Driver filming location as he passes Mainsgill farm

Mainsgill farm in the video

Mainsgill farm from Street View Google Maps.

From the small arms range link go to map view and explore the area of the military range.

Location of small arms range

Feldom Military Range Area

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Perfectly centered pictures while driving down the road????

All I have to say

link   
Perfectly centered pictures while driving down the road????

All I have to say

link   
Triple post ??? OOPS!!!

edit on 23-8-2016 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

It's all you had to say, 3 times lol.

Sorry, it was funny :p

<< 1  2   >>

join