It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warnings, Listen to them.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

It's called a natural law but it really isn't. You start off with a lie and then complain when things don't live up to that lie.

Outside of your false society you have no rights to life, food, water or shelter. Step into someones property and you may end up free from all those pesky basic needs.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well I hope people treat you in such a way as your such an advocate. Have fun. As "tough" as you seem to think you are I am sure there is someone tougher with a bigger gun.

Anyone against human rights for everyone is obviously a pretty poor human being.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Since people insist on removing morality out of the equation and insisting that there's no social responsibility and everyone is in it for themselves and only work together when it's necessary. Then we'll take the cold hard facts of nature the other way. Natural law.

When a wealth gap reaches a certain point, desperation takes over, it's happened time and time again. There's only so far the majority will let their standard of living fall before they hit "# it" that point where fighting and dying is the better option than living. Some will start fighting back, then more and and more as everyone looks around once again realize, "oh right we're the overwhelming majority," and then #ing kill you all. Most of them die as well as society has to drag itself back out of the mud.

So you all can decide, is it worth it or not to give up at least enough that people won't hit "# it?" cause people are seriously starting to consider it.

Cold hard reality, yeah you can ignore the majority so a few people can live in excess. But in the end all your rationale will not matter, no amount of convincing will stop people from putting your heads on pikes when pure instinct takes over.

So if you won't listen to reason, how about some damn self preservation? It takes a lot for people to hit "# it" we're asking for you to work with us, so we can stop considering it stop trying to rationalize why your right, it has no effect on a starving belly or people starved for personal contact with their family or living in their own refuse. We're not asking for much. Ignore it at your own peril.

Are we on the same page now?

I'm not trying to tell you what people deserve. I'm warning you what's necessary to keep some of the worst points in history from repeating.

This keeps happening, and it keeps being ignored and happening again. People at the top go too far, and even though all the signs they are going to far, that is identical to all the times they cultures before them went to far are there, they have this idiotic idea that somehow they are different.

Learn from the past already. All the signs of civil unrest are here, because people keep pretending that the common man will just sit back and let themselves be exploited forever.

Let's stop the cycle already and come to a workable and maintainable compromise.

Honestly, it keeps happening, covering your ears and screaming "lalala" while trying to rationalize your greed will not change facts.

In the end we're all animals, we pretend we're something special, but we aren't. If you back us into a corner we will fight back.

So back off a little, that's all we ask. Tighten your belts a little so we can loosen ours some. We're not asking for as much as you. We just want to stop drooling and pacing so we can feel human again and relax a little rather than feeling constantly in fear for our well being and one bad day from giving into our most basest bestial natures.

For us to stay civilized we need enough to feel human too.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

These people are 1. Morons, but also 2. Dont even understand how the banking system and corporations suck EVERYONE dry. They complain that the poor are on welfare but dont understand how much of their taxes go to the private banks instead of into society. Everytime one of these people work for a pay check and contribute their tax percent back into "society" they think they are special; when in fact most of it goes to the banks who are greedy self centered assholes who couldnt give a damn about contributing to society.

Makes sense......Blame the numerous poor or blame the few frail old bankers. Ill let you guess which one of those fights is easier to win.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Honestly I'm beginning to see the arguments more as two sides knowing full well they're gearing for war trying to convince the middle to be on their side. It's beginning to become a foregone conclusion.

It's almost more a last plea for the people in the middle to come be on our side so they aren't stuck in the middle used as a shield for the elite.

We're upset with the ruling class not the middle class and we don't want to fight them unless we have to.

Meanwhile they're somewhat comfortable and are rightly terrified by the prospect of revolution, so they desperately defend the ruling class because they aren't ready to give it all up yet. So they try every attempt to rationalize with us, to convince us that everything is ok. It's a delay tactic, they know it's coming, they aren't stupid, they know history and the signs. They just don't want it to happen while they're still around to be an unwilling part of it.

They know we are in the right, deep down, but they also know, they don't want to be us. So they hedge their bets that if the time comes they can still switch sides. It doesn't really work that way though, because when we go off we won't be rationale. We'll see people who stood by and defended the people who used and abused us and will likely mow them over.

I really hate the way things are going. Why are the people in power always so short sighted, greed and arrogant? Why do they never learn?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
Well I hope people treat you in such a way as your such an advocate. Have fun. As "tough" as you seem to think you are I am sure there is someone tougher with a bigger gun.

I'm not advocating anything. I'm pointing out that your ideals are not based on reality.

Anyone against human rights for everyone is obviously a pretty poor human being.

Agreed. Who would that be? I know I never said that.

The UN, which is the first step towards a world government were the first to Declare Universal Human Rights. You are the one that seems to be advocating against such things.
edit on 24-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

A war may break out between two or three countries but never a world war. Why? because a simple priciple of, ''it is all about the land''. If a country wants to defeat another country, it is not with bombs. The land becomes unusable to grow food or even live on, so the modern day world war is fought with the priceless items. Such as oil, food, water and energy etc. This is used to leverage any country to calling it a day, as no country wants to destroy land it could otherwise win in a game of poker.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join