It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter Nanny Ma back on patrol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The white power fakir brown madamoselle was quite tired from never really working he is and looked for something...i know not what...
''she is very dear...please get her ready for school...what she is like a 10 year old, poor thing, poor thing..."

Nanny ma listened to her dear Mumbo and waited for her number one little helper to give the kitchen plans and food concepts over...
''Mumbo darling...whats the big plan...how long before you sell me your secrets!"
mumbo tried to speak english..."ughhhh. mam please wait...prunes and cream cheese..."
"thats... first huh?"
"mmmmnnnvgggghhhjknnnn...Next, " the pink quartze crystal ball next to nanny ma and mumbo looking into her own bowl of tigers eye.
"i'm not waiting Mumbo!..."
''Nooooo...you are washing dishes with me later...the rest of the table food is,,,,,,..mnnnnnn somthing very gooood.."
Mumbo dumped a bunch brusssell sprouts out into a colander and her Nanny Ma spoke soft and pretty... "ooooh the maine deal looks good and home like mummy mumbo"
mumbo looked like she needed a kiss and Nanny ma picked out a lovely brussell sprout kissed it and handed it to her dear friend...
Mumbo was extatic...smiled the whole day,,,
Nanny ma went to tend to her grooming and closet organizing work..then went to mumbos upstairs room... and decided on which of mumbos hand soap to display about the yard...

the hands were getting really excited..for what they weren't sure...rain was in the air...

edit on 22-8-2016 by peppycat because: spells

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
the hands were getting really excited..for what they weren't sure...rain was in the air...

A cliffhanger! There has to be a sequel, right?

Or, are we supposed to use our imaginations to determine the ending?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusionits not done till wednsday, sorrry or tomorrow

you can pm me an idea...

new topics

join