It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! Pyramid Found On The Sun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Of course you'll want to go see it at night when it's safe. And it's way bigger than the one in Bosnia....at least twice as large!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Artifacts found there indicate it was made by the same people who made the ones in Antarctica. The builders are also known for their awesome all-weather gear.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Of course you'll want to go see it at night when it's safe. And it's way bigger than the one in Bosnia....at least twice as large!

Haven't been to Bosnia...I've been to the Sun though, least that's what is says in the brochures.
I didn't see no Pyramid though, folks kept saying don't stare at the Sun.
edit on 22-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Jost fan outside to llok at th sun now al i se is spots.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Actually a woman in Spain or Italy claimed ownership of the sun several years ago. I need to talk to her about a nasty sunburn I got a while back.She might be looking at a large class action suit.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Haven't been to Bosnia...I've been to the Sun though, least that's what is says in the brochures.
You have to buy a ticket to see it. It's the main attraction at Sunland Theme Park. The Day passes are the way to go.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Jost fan outside to llok at th sun now al i se is spots.
Try it again only this time shade your eyes with your hands and squint a little. You'll see it.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow. Science is right.

Everything does revolve around the sun.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Wow. Science is right.

Everything does revolve around the sun.
Actually everything revolves around me. Science just hasn't caught up yet.
And no, it's not that I'm fat...just very attractive.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Actually a woman in Spain or Italy claimed ownership of the sun several years ago. I need to talk to her about a nasty sunburn I got a while back.She might be looking at a large class action suit.

No, that's wrong, that was my Missus and we live in Ireland..she's always telling me variously that she owns me, and that the Sun shines out of my ass.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No, that's wrong, that was my Missus and we live in Ireland..she's always telling me variously that she owns me, and that the Sun shines out of my ass.

Awe! She must really love you!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Thank goodness she wears the pants in the family then and not you.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Well, staring is just rude.

new topics

top topics

join