It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

48 hours and counting.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
of feeling Happy, Healthy and Positive. No special reason that I can explain or articulate this. Nothing medicinal or imbibed, I do not do that, just a personal choice. LOL, maybe that is why it has taken so long.

Was in a kind of a malaise funk. Not really feeling or wanting to do things. No major lifestyle changes. I have energy, I feel happy. When I laugh, I am really laughing out loud.

Been talking with friends and family, and my wit has come back, quick responses, positive reinforcement, feeling like I am helping people. Have that bounce in my step.
I have always been what I hope to say is a kind person, but, opening the door, letting people get through the traffic jam, saying 'thank you', and not looking for anything in return feels good again. I have the energy to do this. I am actually stopping to smell the roses versus running from one place to another and dying to get home and shut the door from society.

Not sure how this current high is going to last. But just wanted to share these first few hours of a new reinvigorated me!!!

Wishing for more special days....and hoping that all of you experience this feeling of happiness, contentment and peace.

BTW, maybe, just maybe it could be partially related to the fact that I have been listening and sharing some new music (to me) and eating tomato sandwiches......LOL

Peace and Love

KD

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We need all the positivity we can get!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
We need all the positivity we can get!

Thank you. Yes, I just felt compelled to share, humbly, but fortunately.

Peace

KD

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

It's the tomato sandwiches! Who could be eating tomato sandwiches and be anything but upbeat? It's the absolute best time of year for maters!
I share your feelings but in my case it's because we've had a break in the intense heat/humidity we've been sweltering through for what seems like a month. Being able to turn off the a/c and open the windows and doors does wonders for my mental health, not to mention being able to get outdoors and work in the gardens without worrying about heatstroke! Eighty degrees with only 50% humidity feels like paradise.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

It's the tomato sandwiches! Who could be eating tomato sandwiches and be anything but upbeat? It's the absolute best time of year for maters!
I share your feelings but in my case it's because we've had a break in the intense heat/humidity we've been sweltering through for what seems like a month. Being able to turn off the a/c and open the windows and doors does wonders for my mental health, not to mention being able to get outdoors and work in the gardens without worrying about heatstroke! Eighty degrees with only 50% humidity feels like paradise.

Yes, the weather has been very oppressive this year. Thank you for reading my posting. Life when you consider ALL things.

Blessings

KD

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It will all be fine. If I missed something, I am so very sorry. Just another lonely soul out here. I will visit post, which I promise I have not seen......If I did something wrong....I am very sorry.

Peace

KD

new topics

top topics

join