It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Illegals Register Like Hillary Urged Them To Do?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Why?

Very simple answer.. Why not?

She could be the largest margin of victory candidate in the history of the US presidency. Winners aim high.

If "Illegals" are living in a state and paying taxes, why shouldnt their vote count? After all they are contributing to our economy by putting in hard labor and working, in addition to that they are contributing by paying taxes (yes, many illegals pay taxes, they use their tax records as justification to get legal status), why shouldnt they have a say?

Not only that, but our country was built on foreign people migrating here whether the natives here wanted them to or not. Land of the free, land of opportunity. I say open the floodgates. The higher the population, the more tax revenue, the higher GDP, and the closer we can get to CHINA.

edit on 22-8-2016 by Lucidparadox because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Why?

She could be the largest margin of victory candidate in the history of the US presidency. Winners aim high.

If "Illegals" are living in a state and paying taxes, why shouldnt their vote count? After all they are contributing to our economy by putting in hard labor and working, in addition to that they are contributing by paying taxes (yes, many illegals pay taxes, they use their tax records as justification to get legal status), why shouldnt they have a say?

Not only that, but our country was built on foreign people migrating here whether the natives here wanted them to or not. Land of the free, land of opportunity. I say open the floodgates. The higher the population, the more tax revenue, the higher GDP, and the closer we can get to CHINA.

They are not registering with Selective Service or serving jury duty. So it's ok if they do some things legal citizens have to do but are exempt from other things legal citizens have to do. That is what you are saying. This is unfair to legal residents and that's not how laws work. You can't just follow some speed limit signs and ignore others and hold everyone else accountable for following all of them.
edit on 22-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Hey, answer my question.

Where is the evidence that Clinton is even urging illegals specifically to register to vote?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hey, answer my question.

Where is the evidence that Clinton is even urging illegals specifically to register to vote?

Google it. She is telling them to register in a roundabout way. She is not going to come out and say register illegally if that is what you are asking for.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Or assuming that all Spanish speaking people are Mexican...that is one of the most common...and ignorant...assumptions made in this country by non-Hispanic people. They see something printed en Español and it must be illegal Mexican immigrants up to no good. I was kind of hoping the OP might have some evidence of this "program" for recruiting a "voter registration army"...but it just seems like more wild conjecture from the Chicken Little contingent, running around fear-mongering.

It's pretty amusing watching from the sidelines...if she's such a wicked all-powerful demon, you'd think they would stop giving her power by invoking her name every five minutes. They talk about her more than they ever do their own candidate, empowering her even more. She must be over there laughing her ass off at all the free advertising. I know I would be.

link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Hey, answer my question.

Google it. She is telling them to register in a roundabout way. She is not going to come out and say register illegally if that is what you are asking for.

Ah. I see. You made it up to push a sensationalized OP. Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Why?

This is all especially true is they plan to stay. Statistics show many Mexican 'illegals' or 'undoumented' are actually going back. There seems to be an idea of intent in there. One intends to become a citizen. One is paying taxes for a specific amount of time and deserves representation. Especially if they are paying taxes only here.

But I see the OP only noting the push to recruit them to register others.
edit on 22-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
It's pretty amusing watching from the sidelines...if she's such a wicked all-powerful demon, you'd think they would stop giving her power by invoking her name every five minutes. They talk about her more than they ever do their own candidate, empowering her even more. She must be over there laughing her ass off at all the free advertising. I know I would be.

It's funny how one of the chief complaints from conservatives about Clinton is how she hasn't had a news conference in a while. Well it's clearly in her best interest to NOT do that and just sit back and let things fall into her place. Even if she is 100% on the up-and-up (which even I doubt) that is STILL a good power play. Her opponents give her so much free support and publicity.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hey, answer my question.

Ah. I see. You made it up to push a sensationalized OP. Gotcha.

What she should be doing is encouraging illegals to register for citizenship. If you read the article and still don't get it I can not help you:

"We may not have the right to vote, but 'Mi Sueño, Tu Voto' will help ensure that our stories are heard and it will send a clear signal to Donald Trump that we cannot be silenced," said Astrid Silva.

Silva is an undocumented immigrant from Las Vegas who was brought to the United States as a child and spoke about her journey at the Democratic National Convention last month."

They are not silenced. It's called applying for citizenship. You apply, that is your voice. Not attending rallies to hint at voter fraud without actually saying commit voter fraud.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Which article is this? You didn't post a link. Even without your unsourced link though that still isn't saying what you are claiming it is saying.

You are reaching.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

In that case, it is then simply your imagination running wild. If she did not say it, and you don't have anything other than your own hypothesis, then don't attempt to purport it as factual information. You're making a rather wild claim here, stating that her campaign announced a program for recruiting an "army" of illegal residents. Now you're saying that she's telling them in a "roundabout way". Well, that's a cool story, but it is only a story, dreamed up in your own imagination.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Which article is this? You didn't post a link. Even without your unsourced link though that still isn't saying what you are claiming it is saying.

You are reaching.

There are like 25 articles on it. Google it. Does not matter because you are looking for Hillary to say illegals go vote. That's not what she is doing so if I post an article you will respond back with she never said that...blah blah.

Her position sends a message that illegals have a voice when in fact they do not. They don't get that voice until they apply for citizenship and get approved. They are in fact silenced. It's false hope to them and makes them aware they need to vote somehow.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You are reaching.

There are like 25 articles on it. Google it.

I don't source other people's claims. You made the claim. You prove it yourself.

Does not matter because you are looking for Hillary to say illegals go vote. That's not what she is doing so if I post an article you will respond back with she never said that...blah blah.

Naturally. Your claim isn't true so you have to do a semantics thing to make it work. Which makes your claim unfounded. Like I said, you made it up.

Her position sends a message that illegals have a voice when in fact they do not. They don't get that voice until they apply for citizenship and get approved. They are in fact silenced. It's false hope to them and makes them aware they need to vote somehow.

Who cares? If they aren't voting then it is irrelevant. Until you can prove that the Clinton campaign is DIRECTLY soliciting illegals to register to vote then you don't have a leg to stand on. You are merely just blowing smoke and manufacturing controversy. Just like a propagandist.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You are reaching.

Does not matter because you are looking for Hillary to say illegals go vote. That's not what she is doing so if I post an article you will respond back with she never said that...blah blah.

Naturally. Your claim isn't true so you have to do a semantics thing to make it work. Which makes your claim unfounded. Like I said, you made it up.

Who cares? If they aren't voting then it is irrelevant. Until you can prove that the Clinton campaign is DIRECTLY soliciting illegals to register to vote then you don't have a leg to stand on. You are merely just blowing smoke and manufacturing controversy. Just like a propagandist.

There are like 25 articles on it. Google it.

I don't source other people's claims. You made the claim. You prove it yourself.

This was in the news last week. I'm not looking it up for you. If you think it's false info so be it.
If you believe there will be no voter fraud then believe it.

If you think it is difficult to vote illegally then believe that as well.
edit on 22-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Source

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
She isn't encouraging illegal's to vote, she's trying to give them a voice based on my quick review. Regardless though, if they want a voice in our politics. Then they need to become legal citizens and quit breaking the damn law.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

But if she is so untouchable and unstoppable, why do things like this that will put her even more under the gun? I'm not understanding something here

This kind of information doesn't make it to the main stream news, just the clapping and cheering for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Exactly, and meanwhile, she is handling herself with grace and poise...further highlighting her only (realistic) opponent's glaring lack of same. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

She is smart enough to know that when people take the time and effort to denounce another person, that makes them a fan and a follower. They tell her exactly how she should react, what her strategy should be, what buttons are being pushed, and most importantly, how many people are out there defending her, and upon which premise they are doing so.

I would do exactly the same, were I in her position. Free advertising, free community outreach, free streaming voter analysis, and a free, accurate compass by which to navigate her path forward. I hope she takes the time to thank them for all their devoted, committed assistance when she takes office.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I see that your quote references "taxpayers". Last I checked, illegals don't pay taxes. Isn't that one of the things you conservatives are always complaining about?

I have explained this before, but I am not a conservative.

Next, illegal aliens are not excused from paying taxes. I don't know what makes you think that they are.
Just like taxes are owed on profits made from illegal activities, just because people may tend not pay them, it does not mean that they are excused from it.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Exactly, and meanwhile, she is handling herself with grace and poise...further highlighting her only (realistic) opponent's glaring lack of same. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

She is smart enough to know that when people take the time and effort to denounce another person, that makes them a fan and a follower. They tell her exactly how she should react, what her strategy should be, what buttons are being pushed, and most importantly, how many people are out there defending her, and upon which premise they are doing so.

I would do exactly the same, were I in her position. Free advertising, free community outreach, free streaming voter analysis, and a free, accurate compass by which to navigate her path forward. I hope she takes the time to thank them for all their devoted, committed assistance when she takes office.

BS.

She'a a frail senile old woman hiding from, granted, an aggressive maniac of sorts who just happens to have the goods on her, provided by the umphteen cases of shady corruption that are splashed across the net daily now.

Wait for the debate.

If she even shows up for it.

I wouldnt if i were her.

Shes hopelessly outgunned.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join