It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** FBI uncovered tens of thousands more documents in Clinton email probe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No it won't. Hillary and her team got this. She would never have run for president if all the chess pieces weren't in play at the beginning.

This is just a sick cyclical political American game that includes a tremendous, tremendous amount of international gameplayers.

Trump's a chump. He enjoys games. He's having a great time and he'll get a great payout in the end. Says whatever he wants-does whatever he wants-and the deals come pouring in.

Guess we're the real chumps.

Heading closer to the revolution-as we are starved off more. Nothing here to see....keep moving along.

It's too late to go back now. Bilderbergs got us by the tail.

edit on 22-8-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
State Dept Daily Press Briefing

MR TONER: So just to confirm because we’ve had a lot of incoming on this this morning, as you can imagine – so we can confirm that the FBI material that was handed over to us includes approximately 14,900 documents reflecting both non-record, which is a bureaucratic way to say personal, and record materials, which is a bureaucratic way to say work-related, that will, as you noted, have to be appraised now by our folks here at the State Department. What I can say at this point in time is that there will be a status conference with the court on September 23rd that will discuss the production schedule. And as I think I noted last week, we have already committed – excuse me – voluntarily agreed, in fact, to produce to Judicial Watch any emails sent or received by Secretary Clinton in her official capacity, and that includes within – or rather, within the material, rather, that was turned over by the FBI and which were not already processed by – through our FOIA process. So your question was how soon do you think we can conduct the appraisal.

QUESTION: So why – do you have a clear understanding of why work-related emails would have turned up in the FBI investigation but not have been – and to be more precise, work-related and record in the federal – in the – according to the federal rules on what is a record – why work-related emails, federal records, would have turned up in the FBI’s investigation but would not have been turned over by secretary – former Secretary Clinton’s staff in the first place?

MR TONER: So a couple of points to make there. First of all is since we haven’t had the opportunity yet to make a full assessment and, frankly, even begin our assessment and complete a review of the documents to determine which were work-related, which were personal, we still don’t know – we still don’t have a firm sense of how many of these 14,900 are new, that we haven’t seen before. Granted, that’s a healthy number there, so there’s likely to be quite a few. In response to your – what I think is your question, though, which is why didn’t we have these earlier, all I can say is what former Secretary Clinton has said, which is that she said that she confirmed for the court that she had handed over or believed that she had handed over all of the work-related emails that were contained on clintonemail.com that were in her custody that she believed were potentially federal records, and she provided all of those, as I said, that were in her possession to the department. The FBI, obviously, in the course of its investigation seems to have found other documents. I’m not sure it’s – refer you to the FBI to speak to where they obtained these records from. But I think right now our focus is to move forward with our assessment of these – appraisal of these documents and then figure out how soon we can get them over to Judicial Watch.

QUESTION: But the – if the 14,900 documents include even one work-related federal record, as you say is most likely to be the case, why – should you not have had those already?

MR TONER: Well, again, I think that’s something that we’re looking at internally, and all I can do is refer you to what I just said, which is that Secretary Clinton, as she verified herself to the court, said that she gave to the – over to the State Department all of her work-related emails that were on her server.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That damned vast right wing conspiracy again.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wonder what the toll will be this time...a higher body count? Resignations?

More importantly, how many times will she be able to get away with perjury? Or contempt of congress at the very least? I am beginning to think she could stage a human sacrifice and get away with it. Oh wait, Benghazi...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
LOL - this is too funny......just came through on my wikileaks twitter feed.........

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

How/where did they find them? A random file named backup.zip? Wish they went into more depth, unless i missed something recently. It's hard to keep up with the sheer amount of stuff going on with her right now! In any case, /popcorn

The LA Times from the 2000's might have more information. Back then, they described how the ruling political party had to have two computer networks in the Whitehouse. One for government/federal business *only*, where everything is logged and archived for the public record. The other is for purely party related business such as fund raising, lobbying and communication with donors.
Now you can see there is really a fine line between the two. Anything to do with government contracts is in the public interest. Anything to do with donors and lobbyists is private. But if they are the same entity then it becomes murky.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

How/where did they find them? A random file named backup.zip? Wish they went into more depth, unless i missed something recently. It's hard to keep up with the sheer amount of stuff going on with her right now! In any case, /popcorn

The LA Times from the 2000's might have more information. Back then, they described how the ruling political party had to have two computer networks in the Whitehouse. One for government/federal business *only*, where everything is logged and archived for the public record. The other is for purely party related business such as fund raising, lobbying and communication with donors.
Now you can see there is really a fine line between the two. Anything to do with government contracts is in the public interest. Anything to do with donors and lobbyists is private. But if they are the same entity then it becomes murky.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Rachel Ray and Hillary should team up and make a new cookware ling - Hillary Clinton Non-Stick Skillet

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
LOL - this is too funny......just came through on my wikileaks twitter feed.........

This guy has balls of steel.

They will kill him and that embassy won't do anything.

Everybody and everything there is for sale.

This one guy is acting like the MSM is supposed to.

The MSM should support him....Crickets

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Can't wait to see how's Hillary going to justify this.

She didn't inhale.

Ever.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

BREAKING - US State Dept to review new Clinton emails

The West Australian / Australian Associated Press

A US judge has ordered the State Department to review and determine the potential release of 14,900 documents, most of which are believed to be emails to or from Hillary Clinton, that turned up in an FBI investigation of her use of a private email server as secretary of state.

The documents are part of a cache that the FBI turned over to the State Department at the end of its probe into Clinton's use of the server.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation found Clinton was "extremely careless" with sensitive information by using the private server but recommended against bringing charges against her. She has been dogged by questions about the issue throughout her run for the White House.

The State Department could make public the first batch of emails in October, weeks before the Democratic nominee faces Republican rival Donald Trump in the November 8 election. State Department employees are due to craft a timeline for the release at a meeting on September 23.

The revelation of more emails after 55,000 pages of emails were turned over by Clinton last year could provide continued fodder for opponents who have seized on the email issue to charge she is untrustworthy.

The announcement by US District Court Judge James Boasberg, who is overseeing a group of lawsuits seeking to make Clinton's emails public, came the same day a conservative watchdog group, Judicial Watch, made public a batch of Clinton's emails obtained through a lawsuit.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

There was a funny one I read on Twitter: Hillary sends Air Force plane for Huma bc she isn't feeling great and it's raining. I think Ann Coulter retweeted it. That's like something you do for your girlfriend lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
State Dept Daily Press Briefing

MR TONER: So just to confirm because we’ve had a lot of incoming on this this morning, as you can imagine – so we can confirm that the FBI material that was handed over to us includes approximately 14,900 documents reflecting both non-record, which is a bureaucratic way to say personal, and record materials, which is a bureaucratic way to say work-related, that will, as you noted, have to be appraised now by our folks here at the State Department. What I can say at this point in time is that there will be a status conference with the court on September 23rd that will discuss the production schedule. And as I think I noted last week, we have already committed – excuse me – voluntarily agreed, in fact, to produce to Judicial Watch any emails sent or received by Secretary Clinton in her official capacity, and that includes within – or rather, within the material, rather, that was turned over by the FBI and which were not already processed by – through our FOIA process. So your question was how soon do you think we can conduct the appraisal.

QUESTION: So why – do you have a clear understanding of why work-related emails would have turned up in the FBI investigation but not have been – and to be more precise, work-related and record in the federal – in the – according to the federal rules on what is a record – why work-related emails, federal records, would have turned up in the FBI’s investigation but would not have been turned over by secretary – former Secretary Clinton’s staff in the first place?

MR TONER: So a couple of points to make there. First of all is since we haven’t had the opportunity yet to make a full assessment and, frankly, even begin our assessment and complete a review of the documents to determine which were work-related, which were personal, we still don’t know – we still don’t have a firm sense of how many of these 14,900 are new, that we haven’t seen before. Granted, that’s a healthy number there, so there’s likely to be quite a few. In response to your – what I think is your question, though, which is why didn’t we have these earlier, all I can say is what former Secretary Clinton has said, which is that she said that she confirmed for the court that she had handed over or believed that she had handed over all of the work-related emails that were contained on clintonemail.com that were in her custody that she believed were potentially federal records, and she provided all of those, as I said, that were in her possession to the department. The FBI, obviously, in the course of its investigation seems to have found other documents. I’m not sure it’s – refer you to the FBI to speak to where they obtained these records from. But I think right now our focus is to move forward with our assessment of these – appraisal of these documents and then figure out how soon we can get them over to Judicial Watch.

QUESTION: But the – if the 14,900 documents include even one work-related federal record, as you say is most likely to be the case, why – should you not have had those already?

MR TONER: Well, again, I think that’s something that we’re looking at internally, and all I can do is refer you to what I just said, which is that Secretary Clinton, as she verified herself to the court, said that she gave to the – over to the State Department all of her work-related emails that were on her server.

You can tell from the answers that they are in crisis mode. There is very little doubt that Clinton committed perjury and also tried to hide and delete emails to obstruct an investigation.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: deadlyhope

It's not new. The FBI saw all of this. It's never going to result in her going to jail and as a matter of fact most people are so over the whole email witch hunt and are done wondering if there was ever any reason to go after her in the first place.

and you've talked to most people? Or is that the media narrative talking? If people don't care, why do i continue seeing discussions of it on every site i visit? What is making Hillary's trust-ability rating so low? Maybe the democratic party bubble can afford to not care, but if American's don't care they should lose their right to vote.
edit on 08am06am312016-08-23T06:00:13-05:0006America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
They need to make a movie called the Teflon woman. At this point it would make the wolf of Wall Street look like Sesame Street.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hillary's reply to the new emails?
"We've already released 30,000 plus, so....whats a few more."

She opens her mouth and lies, as usual. She did NOT release these 45,000 emails. All of these were 'found' AFTER she lied and said she had released all her emails.

What, at this point, does it matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

She did NOT release these 45,000 emails.

Correct.
Hillary deleted the emails, didn't turn them over.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Apparently now, there are missing FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster and have vanished from the National Archives. At this point, they should just scrub the whitewater incidents too....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Hillary's reply to the new emails?
"We've already released 30,000 plus, so....whats a few more."

She opens her mouth and lies, as usual. She did NOT release these 45,000 emails. All of these were 'found' AFTER she lied and said she had released all her emails.

What, at this point, does it matter.

Well she must be an example to the "Barrier Breakers"
Who better to correct the record?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

I can get a good idea from people, from the news,. I don't have to talk to everybody.
They're bored with the whole thing.
They're especially bored with the claims made that there's something in there. Some crime thats going to magically come to light within these e mails when the only thing she did was have a machine that wasn't sanctioned by the government. This is all about hardware. What a crock. No one except the republicans who want control of the government cares anymore.listen to the journalists. It's like " oatmeal for breakfast . . . Again???"
I heard two just yesterday say it. They're bored with the story.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join