It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out media cameraman for not showing the huge crowd.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks.

edit on 23-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: eNumbra

Crowd shots are part of his job.

To let the viewer get a feel for the event.

Seriouslly, don't waste your time. Anyone with a peanut-sized brain or larger can see the blatant bias of mainstream media. That was also proven by the email leaks. If that hasn't woken a person up, there's some other issue going on inside that mini-motor...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I've been saying it for a long time and I'm probably a broken record but our national press is completely in the tank for a left-wing, Democrat agenda.

Trump supporters are already making excuses why Trump lost!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: eNumbra

Crowd shots are part of his job.

To let the viewer get a feel for the event.

Seriouslly, don't waste your time. Anyone with a peanut-sized brain or larger can see the blatant bias of mainstream media. That was also proven by the email leaks. If that hasn't woken a person up, there's some other issue going on inside that mini-motor...

Ah, insults; so ironic, so typical.

It's amazing you know? When one chimp uses a tool, it's not suddenly human, but when a human reads enough political memes he suddenly believes he's "awoken".

I won't repeat myself again; it's a shame, since glancing through your post history suggests you're not another of the flock that has overrun ATS in recent years.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I've been saying it for a long time and I'm probably a broken record but our national press is completely in the tank for a left-wing, Democrat agenda.

I thought about this as well but I don't think it's an excuse for losing. It's more of shock the polls seem to be saying something diffrent then they see. But it's not really that unusual since you can win the popular vote and still lose the election. People forget this isn't a race for votes it's a race for delegates.

Here's a shocker did you know you could win thr presidency with just 11 states. Meaning the vast majority of the country could be against you. But 11 states could decide the presidency. Meaning you could win with 20 percent of thr popular vote and 80 percent of thr country voting against you.
edit on 8/24/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Isn't ats still about conspiracies?

Hillary Clinton is as established and corrupt as you can get, according to theories shared here. Part of that conspiracy is her ties to media, her ties to corporations. If someone can find evidence that this has been done at a Clinton gathering, show the evidence. Otherwise, if said evidence cannot be found, it's proven it's customary to show crowds at such events. If these situations cannot be found, and perhaps not even one Clinton video can be shown where the crowd isn't shown in better detail.. then you have a pretty solid statistic showing what is "normal camera man" work.

Not to mention the meme shared is one of many places hillary had very, very little turn out, but camera angles don't tell the truth - while Sanders and trump could fill stadiums and get less glowing reviews from the media.

One point to make - I don't think the phenomenon could only happen with Clinton, it's not specifically only her - if the left media likes a candidate, they're bound to do the camera tricks for anyone. If they dislike the person, though... Well, take a look at Bernie Sanders. Evidence of hundreds of times more support, yet not covered and propped up the same way.

He was way ahead in all online polls I could view months ago. Some polls were taken down and replaced with articles congratulating the queen for doing such a great job.

Gathered crowds literally tens of times larger, or more.

Evidence of foul play on voting day in many, many states.

The list goes on and on. Maybe I'll make a mega thread with some factual proof you can't deny just because it doesn't fit your world view but for now I suggest just looking it up.
edit on 25-8-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: hellobruce

I thought about this as well but I don't think it's an excuse for losing. It's more of shock the polls seem to be saying something diffrent then they see. But it's not really that unusual since you can win the popular vote and still lose the election. People forget this isn't a race for votes it's a race for delegates.

Here's a shocker did you know you could win thr presidency with just 11 states. Meaning the vast majority of the country could be against you. But 11 states could decide the presidency. Meaning you could win with 20 percent of thr popular vote and 80 percent of thr country voting against you.

That's not exactly correct, you know. Those 11 states also have a large percentage of the US population. So if you won 11 states that are the most populous, you'd probably get pretty close to 50%, if not more, depending on the percentage wins in those 11 states.

But I hear ya on the electorate. Personally, I understand why it was done, but it just doesn't work. None of the founders wanted a 'democracy'. And heck, if you listen to some of the interviews by Mark Dice (who really annoys me, but...) where he shows the complete cluelessness of many Americans, I don't think I'd want them voting either. And they probably don't, because if they don't care much about the history of this country, they probably don't care much about who is President.

Remember, it's been a long time since more than 60% or so of citizens of this country have voted in a Presidential election. I'm not sure it's even that high. So 40+ percent of the people in this country don't even vote.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join