It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton E-mail... reference to Moloch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Doing my usual search of my conspiracy websites i found this article linking HC with the occultist cabal...
yournewswire.com...

so it stated in the article that HC was mailed the message ..."With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . "
so i did a quick search and found the Email (first one that came up)..
https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

anyway i have never really searched much into the Bohemian Groove shenanigans but apparently this the deity they worship and sacrifice things to, so i put this to the ATS community to gather more insight on this subject, it is also making me think the whole CERN sacrifice thing that is doing the rounds may well be ritualistic and not a hoax...........
your thoughts please.

....ps u will need to copy and paste the wikileaks link.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Yeah it's valid
You don't just randomly state the name moloch in an email
It's not exactly a common name you use unless you know something about it

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

[ Can't believe I'm saying this ] .............
Given the context, [ fingers crossed - rabbit's foot ] I wonder if the reference to Moloch is just tongue in cheek. I have no doubt Clinton is as crooked as they come, but sometimes a joke is just a joke.
Then again...................

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

[ Can't believe I'm saying this ] .............
Given the context, [ fingers crossed - rabbit's foot ] I wonder if the reference to Moloch is just tongue in cheek. I have no doubt Clinton is as crooked as they come, but sometimes a joke is just a joke.
Then again...................

Exactly!!

It's been circling for a while now and I keep seeing it as an in-joke.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

yes but a christian would say "pray to god" or something like that not "sacrifice a chicken to Moloch for luck", maybe they are all
into Satanism or other esoteric teachings. I just think that has been said with a knowing wink if you know what i mean.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

These guys are regularly described as 'illuminati' or as capital E 'Evil.' It's no surprise to see them use the same words as tongue-in-cheek jokes for the in-crowd.

What's more likely? They really do blood sacrifices to an owl god or they have a sense of humour?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is hilarious. More politicians should Moloch more.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Isn't Boheman Grove essentially a boys only club?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: DAVID64

yes but a christian would say "pray to god" or something like that not "sacrifice a chicken to Moloch for luck", maybe they are all
into Satanism or other esoteric teachings. I just think that has been said with a knowing wink if you know what i mean.

Assuming a jokey context and keeping in mind the author in question and her...unique personality, I don't think it's far fetched to assume the "sacrifice to Moloch" is a metaphor for her willingness to try almost anything. e.g. A Christian says to another Christian, "Boy, that woman just might be worth a deal with the devil, eh?"
edit on 22-8-2016 by Burnitalldown because: Extra word

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

An "in" joke that I've shared with several guitar players is "Are you going to the crossroads?"
Do you think I traded my soul to play guitar?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

An "in" joke that I've shared with several guitar players is "Are you going to the crossroads?"
Do you think I traded my soul to play guitar?

Have you actually gone to the Crossroads? Are you a Steve Vai or a Ry Cooder?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

No, but I like Vai. He played with David Lee Roth went he went solo.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo
A few years back, David Allen Coe was at a crossroad in which got hit by a truck driven by one Robert Johnson...

Edit: Vai also used to play for Zappa.
edit on 22-8-2016 by subject x because:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It's a joke. Yes a Christian would say 'sacrifice a chicken'. Because that's how the believers of Moloch do things.

It also talked about a rabbit's foot, which is a symbol of luck. A Christian shouldn't believe a rabbit's foot brings luck.

It's kind of like, if your favorite baseball player is slumping with the bat. Someone might say, he needs to sacrifice a chicken, to raise his average. Why, because that's from the movie, major league and that's what the one character thought would help him hit a curve and raise his average.

Now that I have defended Hillary, I need a shower. I feel soooo dirty

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
i'm wondering who the sr, government staffer is.

In an email from August 29 2008, a senior government staffer writes to Hillary Clinton,

i've always said that bureaucrats need to be watched as much if not more than the politicians.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: subject x

A few years back, David Allen Coe was at a crossroad in which got hit by a truck driven by one Robert Johnson...

man that's was funny, one of his songs comes to mind but i can't quote it due to the family friendly nature of this site.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

trying to take an objective stance on this i would say it is an "in-joke", but when you consider the secrecy that is involved with these people and i'm not talking just the governments but all powerful people that have kept it in the family for generations. With conspiracy theorists spewing all sorts of nonsense about what they are doing, they could hypothetically get away with anything, "oh they are saying we are poisoning the water supplies to create a subservient society" when all we are doing is using some mind control techniques to sway voters, it would turn in to a case of oh if they are blaming us for something like that, they wouldn't be surprised if we did something like this. The thing with secret societies is there's no accountability and we have groups of people who think and do get away with anything....... the limits they would go to for power/greed etc would be beyond most peoples comprehension.......but hey that's just my opinion on a mundane Monday, by Friday i will be all hey its cool do what you want just give me some beer and recreational drugs and i will forget about sh1t for a while

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

baseball players pray to jobu,

edit on 22-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Only one? There's a loooong list of Coe that can't be played on the radio.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

That rabbits foot wasn't very lucky for the rabbit was it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join