It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cat Burgler" Scaled The Wall Of The Ecuadorian Embassy In London; Target Julian Assange?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
I read that he escaped. If the guy was able to escape after he was caught by security. That makes me believe they were in on it. How else could he have gotten away?

I think it says somewhere he ran like feck.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
This is like the Bourne movies, only real life.

But no Jason Bourne..

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

Jason Bourne's the assassin that got away. Although the real Bourne would've probably completed the mission.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

True true.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Attempted assassination... Then 15,000 emails drop.

I bet they think twice before trying to scale the embassy wall again..

edit on 22-8-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

That's just silly, you name a security force with a perfect track record and I'll eat my hat. The guy ran once he was noticed, it was night. The chase probably started while there was quite a bit of distance between them. They probably never even got a good look at him.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Has any photo surfaced yet on this man? You'd think an Embassy would have loads of cameras covering all angles, I wonder if anything will surface?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

His Ninja ryu must be SO ashamed right now...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

He needed a snickers.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: cavtrooper7

He needed a snickers.

Wish MY body could do that.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

That's just silly, you name a security force with a perfect track record and I'll eat my hat. The guy ran once he was noticed, it was night. The chase probably started while there was quite a bit of distance between them. They probably never even got a good look at him.

See I read in other places he was detained, then escaped like something out of a film. But if he just ran on sight. Than it's up in the air.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Message to Assange: Should someone get to you and you become ill, either mentally or physically, I would suggest that you do not make the same mistake your attorney, John Jones QC, made and allow them to take you to a hospital regulated or registered with the Care Quality Commission at this time.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Has any photo surfaced yet on this man? You'd think an Embassy would have loads of cameras covering all angles, I wonder if anything will surface?

Been wondering that same. Doesn't make any sense. Anyways, even if he dies the e-mails would get leaked.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Been wondering that same. Doesn't make any sense. Anyways, even if he dies the e-mails would get leaked.

I'm not saying the infiltrator was a trained operator, but if he was, it didn't look like the building exterior had too many cameras. If that were the case, it wouldn't be too difficult to identify the cameras and angles on a scouting trip. It didn't seem like the infiltrator breached the exterior, so I don't imagine there were many actual opportunities to capture an image of his face. Then again, they may have a image of his likeness and are keeping that quiet.

The only thing that I've heard confirmed about the infiltrator is that he was male. Other than that...not much. All possibilities are still open for motive.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Burnitalldown because: Extra word

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wikileaks just released another tweet a minute ago.

1 minute ago
Clinton & 'decision fatigue' https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/23981#efmAFIAFlAICAImAI3AJW … 2 months later looked into wakeup pills https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/25404 …

Twitter

Curious if he's going to begin releasing stuff faster now??
edit on 22-8-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Jones admitted himself.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

MMMM, I remember the learning curve for jumping bikes when I was a kid in the 70s, Parcor could hurt a guy BAD.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Burnitalldown

I'm not saying the infiltrator was a trained operator, but if he was, it didn't look like the building exterior had too many cameras. If that were the case, it wouldn't be too difficult to identify the cameras and angles on a scouting trip. It didn't seem like the infiltrator breached the exterior, so I don't imagine there were many actual opportunities to capture an image of his face. Then again, they may have a image of his likeness and are keeping that quiet.

The only thing that I've heard confirmed about the infiltrator is that he was male. Other than that...not much. All possibilities are still open for motive.

You're right.

IMO. It seems near impossible to get onto embassy grounds undetected, but to scale a wall and get away is beyond belief.
edit on 22-8-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: spelling fix

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Burnitalldown

You're right.

IMO. It seems near impossible to get onto embassy grounds undetected, but to scale a wall and get away is beyond belief.

You're right, it is near impossible and almost unbelievable. Operator or no, the suspect should be counting their lucky stars they got a head start on bailing out of country. It's a gutsy, daredevil type of endeavor to breach an embassy, no matter the training or intent.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: queenofswords

Jones admitted himself.

Ms Jones and her husband, Hugh, had their son admitted to The Nightingale on Dr Pereira’s recommendation.

But she said she was surprised at the atmosphere of the place: “It wasn’t that it was unpleasant...but the informality seemed out of sync with the seriousness of John’s condition.”

She said she was “shocked” at Dr Pereira’s treatment of John, and thought he was trying to “break him” when he made a “dismissive” remark about “grandiosity” and told him he “had treated lots of silks and members of the government”.

Mr Jones told Dr Pereira there were certain “trigger” words and films he had seen, any mention of which would set off his negative thought patterns.

[/exwww.hamhigh.co.uk... ital_1_4664571
edit on 22-8-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join