It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cat Burgler" Scaled The Wall Of The Ecuadorian Embassy In London; Target Julian Assange?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I hate to be so negative but I think it's pretty apparent that it's only a matter of time until assange is killed. He's all but said he has the information that will topple the ruling establishment in the United States. He's the most dangerous person in the world.

Sweden also just threw out "rape" charge. Eventually he will have to leave the embassy.

I really hope he has the insurance policy set up.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
oh man, yall are a riot!
That sucks about Assange's lawyer, I was completely unaware. Well its London, and there are many assets from multiple agencies stationed there, so it could be anyone really. Well, anyone paid for by Hillary obviously.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It must be the fabled Heart attack gun.

There is a video floating around the net where they show and talk about that heart attack gun.

There is also a video getting around of someone being at a talk someone was giving and they happen to notice someone point something at the speaker on the stage. The 'shooter' then made a rapid exit to the door.

A bloke who saw him point the device at the bloke on the stage took off after him. By the time he got back the bloke on the staged had collppased and was later pronounced dead and a autopsy said he died of a hear attack.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

There is a video floating around the net where they show and talk about that heart attack gun.

Here's a 1 minute sample of that.

The video you are referring to is real and took place at a 'town hall' meeting in 1975.

The heart attack gun was one of many 'psychotronic' weapons that were just too outrageous for the general public to buy into at the time. It's also still possible that the heart attack gun was intentional disinfo or a Psy Op.

But hey, I guess that $6.5 trillion missing from the pentagon had to go somewhere.

edit: Actually, I guess the heart attack gun wouldn't be a psychotronic device because it uses a poison and not pulsed micro waves. But that townhall meeting from the 1970s was about exposing top secret psychtronic weaponry.

edit on 8/22/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Probably one of the swedish "ladies" that accused him of rape, she was going to ask him personaly why he didnt call "her" anymore.
edit on 22-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

fled after being caught by security.

Pretty good security, how convenient

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I would assume that the term "caught" is being used loosely. I imagine "spotted" or "sighted" might be what was intended. Perhaps the suspect was seen, the suspect knew that he had been made, and exited the scene before the rest of security could descend on him.

Alternately, if the Ecuadorian Embassy security did have hands on him and in custody, I imagine that would be inexcusable and/or suspect. I'm not sure what caliber of individual comprises the ranks of the Ecuadorian Embassy Security Team, but I'm not confident they would be elite US Marine good either.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

All because Assange likes Milk Tray?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Half expect it someone grying to plant listening bugs.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a cat burglar? do people actually try to rob embassies? don`t embassies have 24 hour armed security?
burglars go for easy targets an embassy is not an easy target.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hillary should quit wasting her energy trying to murder Julian Assange and focus on achievable goals, like climbing stairs without a spotter.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Last week it was someone climbing the Trump tower.

This week it is someone climbing the Ecuador Embassy.

There is a message here, folks.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
He has been in there for 4 years? Where does he even sleep!? Anyway maybe it was a distraction for his great escape. It seems if they wanted him they wouldn't have mi6 agents parked for 4 years.

It really would be easy to leave middle of night or with someone else's papers?

Besides if a government gives you asylum they could give you a new name and papers and arrange this. He may be in Ecudor by now?

edit on 22-8-2016 by Johnathanandheather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Last week it was someone climbing the Trump tower.

This week it is someone climbing the Ecuador Embassy.

There is a message here, folks.

This generation's window cleaners are more ambitious than any before?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Sorry for the confusion but fabled can mean both Mythical/Imaginery and famous, especially by reputation.

I might be wrong but it sounds like you thought I ment mythical.
edit on 22-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just one of these times, I'd like someone being targeted for assassination to come out and say "If you kill me, it all gets released. Not as a trickle. All at once. You'll all go down, and you won't even stop my group."

Just be a badass and tell them they're screwed no matter what. They have to realize that killing Assange won't destroy Wikileaks, and it certainly won't stop people from leaking documents.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hillary needs better talent,her amateurs aren't just hunting staffers now...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It was just a crazy mixed up guy that thought it was Buck house...as I said before.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I hope Hillary kept the receipt.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I read that he escaped. If the guy was able to escape after he was caught by security. That makes me believe they were in on it. How else could he have gotten away?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join