It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are American and you hate America why don't you just leave?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I love America, and I would never leave even if civil war broke out tomorrow! We must stay and remain vigilante to protect our country from communist policies imposed by globalists.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
We allow that here.

You can just pack your s### and go. I was in jail once for a few months and I hated it and when they told me I could leave guess what? I left.

There was no cry baby sh## about how I didn't have any money or anywhere to go, I just left.

In America you are allowed to just effing leave. Why would anybody stay somewhere they hate? Why would they want to burn flags in the street ?

Just start walking. See how much you like it somewhere else.

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I think the more important question is that if you actually love America, why would you begrudge other Americans who are using their 1st Amendment rights simply because you disagree with them? It doesn't get much more Un-American than insisting that people who have a different view of how America should be leave if they aren't down with the status quo.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

First of all, your shallow and ridiculous statement, insisting that money be no object, is OUTSTANDINGLY stupid.

Hungry? By bread. Hungry and poor? Well, pretty screwed there aren't you? People cannot solve problems which cost money to solve, if they have none, which should be perfectly obvious to any life form with more than two bloody cells in its construction.

Now, if you are willing to discuss your own OP without resorting to ignoring legitimate concerns just because they offend you in some way, then perhaps something of merit can come of the discussion. But if all you want to do is urinate in someone's face and tell them they may not respond with legitimate criticism of your position, even accepting that this is in the rant forum, then I have news for you, because you are pissing in the wind, and the direction in which it blows does not favour you.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
cool!!! all those on the far right who hate america because it isn't "holy enough", attempts to help the poor, doesn't want you to run around the city streets with semi-automatic weapons, tolerates and protects those of non-christian faiths, and whatever else you gripe is, exist, stage right...

and all those who hate that we accept any religious expression whatsoever, don't help the poor more and more as the years goes by, and allow people to romp around the woods with hunting rifles hoping to bag some meat and cut down one their grocery bill..... and whatever else your gripe is....exit stage left...

that should just leave us sane people, who acknowledge that living together requires compromise and balance between the two ideologies.

or stay, and be challenged to improve things in this country...

by the way, I remember a heck of a lot more flag burnings when I was growing up that I do now... against the viet nam war.... at we now know... we should have listened to the flag burners!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I got mine! It's only about 150 X 80, [ well, that's the back yard ] but it's got a nice garden, a nice big shade tree and fruit trees. Everyone is welcome!......but bring your own booze.
I'll supply the popcorn and we'll sit back and watch the world go to Hell.
edit on 22-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Im not American but!!.

I don't think Americans "hate" America, only dislike how it's run by gov etc, nothing wrong with the land/states etc only those in charge or idiots that make it bad, same for every country around the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Because they are trying to turn this country into the exact same country they left behind ?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well, that's fine then. Because for all the staunch conservative republicans would attest that the battle against the British was one of the defining moments of American history, that party and the centrist democrats have been turning America into a much worse empire than the one that folk left to escape from.

It's not the flag burners who should have stayed at home, it's the exceptionalists and the appeasers of big money, like Trump and Hilary supporters, who are all as damned stupid as one another.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

How much money do you think those Syrian refugees have? They had enough and started walking.

Money concerns are cry baby excuses.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

We must stay and remain vigilante to protect our country from communist policies imposed by globalists.

Well you must be living under a rock since the Fed Reserve (1913) was created to control your quality of life through the creation of fiat money

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

How much money do you think those Syrian refugees have? They had enough and started walking.

oh, yes... and look how welcomed they are when they finally get to the land of milk an honey!!!

seriously...
when you consider the cost to run all these programs to help those low paid workers and compare it to how much the cost to businesses to pay them a minimum wage, I am sorry, there is no justification for this! the gov't could take that money that they would save by not having to have all these programs, condense them into on program which only serves those that can't work and the unemployed take some of that savings and divert it to those small businesses that actually can't pay that wage and survive, and still have plenty left over!!! heck even have two minimum wages if you want, one for those entering the workforce, that will only stay in effect for the first one or two years after graduating from high school, and one for the adults.. make a reasonable estimate on the average cost of living for the average sized family across the US and slap the minimum at that. and then take a hands off approach. never letting the amount (in value) that they give to those in those programs exceed the minimum wage.

but, for some insane reason, some think it would be much wiser just to create a bunch of refugees wandering around the country looking for work that they can live on... just hoping that they will be in the right place, at the right time, say the right words, to make the right impression to the boss who has probably already given the great job to the son of one of his good friends!!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

LOL - because they don't hate America - they are intolerant of Americans (any human actually) that disagrees with them and want them to leave first then America will be great again.

Weird, I know, but apparently an American is either a full blown Libtard or a fundie Jesus lover - these are the only 2 categories that exist.......or so social and main stream media would have everyone believe.

'you're either with us or you're with the enemy' - remember that from September 2001?

No one above the age of 16 should say libtard.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I do not know where you get the idea that these people came with a bunch of money. I do not get where you had the idea that they walked to where you are, aparently with their life savings.

Their lives at home are over, their homes and towns are in ruins, and what currency they have on them is probably all that is left after the destruction of their real estate, which is often the only serious tradable commodity a person has to their name.

Money concerns are not a crybaby excuse for someone going through post traumatic stress disorder, while trying to feed a family of six, on an ever dwindling pot of money which barely represents half a years earnings. But of course, you would only think about these things fairly, if you did not have an agenda which biases you against the truth.

You can repeat your lies as often as you like, and certainly, there are those who will eat it up. But just because your flawed ideology allows you to tell lies and spread fascist propaganda, does not make your propaganda accurate.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I do not know where you get the idea that these people came with a bunch of money. I do not get where you had the idea that they walked to where you are, aparently with their life savings.

Their lives at home are over, their homes and towns are in ruins, and what currency they have on them is probably all that is left after the destruction of their real estate, which is often the only serious tradable commodity a person has to their name.

Money concerns are not a crybaby excuse for someone going through post traumatic stress disorder, while trying to feed a family of six, on an ever dwindling pot of money which barely represents half a years earnings. But of course, you would only think about these things fairly, if you did not have an agenda which biases you against the truth.

You can repeat your lies as often as you like, and certainly, there are those who will eat it up. But just because your flawed ideology allows you to tell lies and spread fascist propaganda, does not make your propaganda accurate.

And just because your answers are all 14 paragraphs doesn't make you right.

I din't say they had money I said they had none. They hated it where they were they had had enough,so they started walking.

They din't let lack of money stop them from leaving somewhere they hate.
edit on 22-8-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Seems to me that it's unwise to throw stones, since you cannot count. Four paragraphs in that last one!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Seems to me that it's unwise to throw stones, since you cannot count. Four paragraphs in that last one!

Lol.. Really wanna talk about throwing stones from glass houses?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Most people with that attitude are simply miserable people regardless, and actually acting on that and moving to another country would just cause them to find something else to be miserable about. They like to complain, but anything that might rectify their situation is a no-go.

Not happy unless they are complaining.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

We allow that here.

You can just pack your s### and go. I was in jail once for a few months and I hated it and when they told me I could leave guess what? I left.

There was no cry baby sh## about how I didn't have any money or anywhere to go, I just left.

In America you are allowed to just effing leave. Why would anybody stay somewhere they hate? Why would they want to burn flags in the street ?

Just start walking. See how much you like it somewhere else.

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Because that is such cowardly and pathetic talk. It's cowardly on both sides.

First, if tomorrow I decide I have enough, I could be cowardly and just walk away and leave people with the problem. Not to mention, all I did was choose the frightful approach and say, "no it's too tough I gotta run!" Only whiny people do that. MAKE IT BETTER! And if that means it starts with protest, then so be it.

Now you might be thinking, well now what? Well I have the other side covered as well

Sorry if this offends...but your statement is utter BS and just as cowardly. I don't care if it comes from liberals, conservatives, third parties, or all of them...it's such pathetic advice.

I'll use an example...just a random one, so be aware I am neither agreeing or disagreeing...I just needed a topic for example.

If a couple months from now, Hillary takes office, and conservatives hate it, should I just say, "stop whining and leave?" If Trump wins, and I am not happy, will it solve anything for a Trump supporter to just say, "too bad, leave if you don't like it."

How sad an approach that is. Really, truly sad. It's basically taking the approach of, "let's never fix anything or try....just go away if you don't like it."

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

It would really depend now wouldn't it?

It's not like my family tree is a single branched monolith, but they did all come here legally.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

Money concerns are cry baby excuses.

Oh, I'm sure stuff like pleading for asylum & refugee status helped a great deal. Leaving a non-bombed out country with no one out for blood & severed heads because you're the wrong demographic isn't going to work for an unsatisfied American walking out trying those two methods.

Have you ever bothered to ask an expat what financially goes into becoming one? You seem to have no idea of the reality. You're nailing the derp, though.
edit on 8/22/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: Hey, look. Quora has a neato thread touching on immigrating to EU countries. Turns out, not so quick or cheap. Mmm, gotta love that taste of multi-year waits & plunking down money.

www.quora.com...

edit on 8/22/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join