It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton campaign sends out desperate plea for more funds.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This story is in the NY Post..

nypost.com...

Campaign manager Robby Mook has written a panicky pitch to Hillary Clinton supporters warning that fundraising numbers are dipping – even adding “that’s how elections are lost.”

“Our poll numbers are holding steady, which is good. We’re growing our field organization, building out neighborhood teams in communities all over the country — which is even better,” Mook wrote.

“But that’s happening at a time when our fundraising levels are, frankly, dipping.

Mook appears to attribute lower fundraising numbers with overconfidence. “It seems that with our convention in the rearview mirror and pundits constantly saying that ‘momentum’ is on our side, a lot of people believe that we have this locked up and that donations don’t matter anymore.”

But, Mook warns, Donald Trump can still win the election.

“We have to remind ourselves that it’s only August — and that Donald Trump has more than enough time to find his way to a win by November. After all, he’s already raising nearly as much money as we are and may even pull ahead in the weeks to come,” Mook’s email states.

Considering the MSM gloating about campaign finances not so long ago (before Trump even started organising funding), this is an interesting development. Trump is raising huge amounts of money from the ordinary person on the street. Perhaps Hillary's Wall Street money is running out and she is realising that just like her rallies, no one is interested...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Not surprising, the Clinton campaign has spent over $115 million more on attack ads than Trump.

Gotta keep pushing the narrative, maybe she will visit the ATM in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What I love most is the attempt to try and reconcile the clear disconnect between the artificial polling numbers and media narrative with the inability to stay funded.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hillary and her team are in panic mode with money drying up and so much criminality/investigations surrounding her, they'll barely let her go out in public, so she hides instead.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

What I love most is the attempt to try and reconcile the clear disconnect between the artificial polling numbers and media narrative with the inability to stay funded.

We've all seen her crowds of 100 people plus her staff at her rallies.
I believe something strange is happening with the polling - I just saw a Pennsylvania poll (a new polling company) get a result of Trump +5, whilst the usual suspects have Clinton +11. Someone is skewing the numbers, as a 16 point variance is highly unlikely.
It would be hilarious though if Clinton's campaign ran low on cash

edit on 21/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Not surprising, the Clinton campaign has spent over $115 million more on attack ads than Trump.

Gotta keep pushing the narrative, maybe she will visit the ATM in Saudi Arabia.

Spending like this certainly is a significant factor. Yet still, she has the WHOLE establishment behind her! Wall St., Soros, Rockefeller, and so many more!

The question is, how can one possibly be low on funds when TPTB are behind you?!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Considering the MSM gloating about campaign finances not so long ago

Example of the MSM gloating about campaign finances please.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

She should use some of her "Wall Street Speech" money then.

Since that's who she'll be serving if she's elected.

Why the hell would anyone else help her with money??? She's got more money than any normal working person anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Spending like this certainly is a significant factor. Yet still, she has the WHOLE establishment behind her! Wall St., Soros, Rockefeller, and so many more!

Well, this is the first campaign of Hillary's where she doesn't have Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr, Melania Trump (yes, she's even made her seperate donations to Clinton) and Ivanka donating to her campaign.

Do you need a list of billionaires backing Donald Trump to disabuse you of the delusion that he's "anti-establishment?" Should we start with that $150 million pledged by Icahn?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Its not all fear and loathing that gets most media outlets on your side, its money, lots of it.

Its not chump change that keeps people correcting the record for you, its millions of dollars in weekly checks.

Money whore. Spend some of that wall street money, that pay to play money, that foreign finance money.

Call china and sell them some defence secrets.

But hey, everyone is against Trump right?
Why so serious?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lets keep the discussion to Hillary's campaign panicking about finances.
I can post literally hundreds of links, but lets just use these for now and stick to Hillary's panic.

www.theguardian.com...
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Donald Trump Starts Summer Push With Crippling Money Deficit

Report: Trump campaign indicates it's 'not going to have enough money' to fight Hillary Clinton before the convention

Trump shrugs off campaign money woes

But keep deflecting from the topic at hand, that's what you do best in these Hillary threads.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The devil needs her dues

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I can post literally hundreds of links, but lets just use these for now and stick to Hillary's panic.

www.theguardian.com...
edition.cnn.com...

They're just being dramatic because they want more money. Reporting on a 30-to-1 disparity in funding per FEC filings is gloating?

I guess those folks at CNN were BRAGGING about Donald Trump's campaign financing 3 weeks ago then?

Trump campaign hauls $80 million in July, closing gap with Clinton

New York Times in on the action too? (also less than three weeks ago):

Fueled by Small Donations, Donald Trump Makes Up Major Financial Ground

Look at the MSM bias for Trump!

a reply to: Konduit

See above. Are those examples of the MSM gloating about Trump's campaign financing too? Hell, one of them isn't just from the same source (CNN Politics) as the alledged "gloating" for Clinton but from the same author. Those pro-Trump hacks at the NYT even includinged "Fueled by Small Donations" to the headline. I guess they're pushing a grassroots support for Trump agenda too?
edit on 2016-8-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yeah I dunno if I buy this because Clinton is backed by so much wealth it's hard to believe her campaign ever runs low on funds.

I think the NY post is pro trump and pretty much a tabloid paper.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The truly sick part is that the billions spent on campaigning could actually pay for all the ####ing promises that these politicians actually make.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.theguardian.com...
edition.cnn.com...

They're just being dramatic because they want more money. Reporting on a 30-to-1 disparity in funding per FEC filings is gloating?

I guess those folks at CNN were BRAGGING about Donald Trump's campaign financing 3 weeks ago then?

Trump campaign hauls $80 million in July, closing gap with Clinton

New York Times in on the action too? (also less than three weeks ago):

Fueled by Small Donations, Donald Trump Makes Up Major Financial Ground

Look at the MSM bias for Trump!

They had the smile wiped off their faces by the fact the people are giving money even faster than they did for Sanders. You'll notice in their later stories they are keen to point out how Trump was still 'struggling mightily'.

Anyway back to it - it's quite an admission from the Clinton campaign to concede that Trump could soon be raising more than them, especially with all their wall street buddies throwing cash at them for months.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Deflecting from the fact that for weeks before the convention the "Trump is broke" narrative was clearly being pushed by the media, anyone without their head buried in the sand remembers it.

But thanks for pointing out that the MSM put their own foot in their mouths, yet again.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

She should just flick a quick SMS to Soros asking for more cash. Corporate and Wall St campaign contributions usually warrant something in return so maybe this is a sign that confidence levels from main lobbyists are wavering to the point that maybe they don't want to contribute to Hillarys endeavour because Trump actually stands a good chance of winning - therefore all their $$ given the Hills could be for naught.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Maybe the PTB are losing confidence in her. Would explain this a lot.

If I were Hillary, and the PTB were pulling out because of loss confidence I'd be panicking for funding too. I'm pretty sure they don't appreciate putting all this effort into a lost cause.

If they decided it's no longer worth funding because they lost confidence in her, she's in the worst kind of trouble.

It's do or die time, possibly literally.
edit on 8/21/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join