It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Olympics Is A Secret Illuminati Religious Ritual!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Whoo Hoo!!

Love these whacky threads! So much more entertaining then the political tripe we have been bombarded with.

That LinkedIn page...

Wow...

Bro do you proof read your work? Because man you are all over the place..

It reads like you have no short term memory, im not insulting you,just asking if that's the style your trying for?
Or do you even realize how disjointed it sounds..

Oh, and I write rhymes too, I loved the mall/ball line...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman
If I was not so good in spoiling other people's work I could miss to point that you act as a third grade paid shill. Alas, I am rather pointing it with two fingers. Guess which ones. And you know that joke about the cockroach and the sledgehammer...

edit on 22-8-2016 by ratskin32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I can edit but I choose not to. As I said, I like relaxing. Everyone makes mistakes.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

We Filipinos are a very superstitious people.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ratskin32

That Humber Bumber college really sucked though. Seriously, look at the reviews!

The staff are monsters! Potential rapists!

www.google.ca...=humber+college+review

Those evil students like Alex Sauret were coming after me!

My worst decision ever is to choose this place.I know there are indeed some wonderful professors and majors here but I have seldom noticed that.So now I am talking about my experience objectively.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Don’t ever waste your time here. They just wanna take your money ,confidence and precious time. This place is like a pitfall.They don’t give a # about student.Some so-called professors has been absent or late for the class and just give 2 min lecture and then leave the classroom. Some so-called professors know nothing about the major and industry,so groups of international students come to the co-coordinator to talk about changing him or her and everything is in vain.Even in some final-exams, one of the professor was out of room to let the students cheat from each other.But I cannot report it to anywhere because the coordinator won’t help the students.Most of the classmates haven’t found any professional job after graduation and start to blame the college on social media.I have talked this to one part-time but responsible professor and she replied like: ‘I know what happened here but I have no idea about how to change it.’In the process of KPI,some so-called professors came in and said,’We could recognize your writings’.As for me, I read that as a threat.And Can you imagine the college doesn’t deliver the learning material until 7th week of the new semester. PS: We spend about 2000 dollars on the learning packs.
Again,I think this place will be wonderful without some so-called professors.
Run away,please,go to some place which they really value and care their students.
Don’t ruin your youth here!

Overall Score: (1/5.00)

Old student

THE OLD STUDENT SAID HIS WORST DECISION EVER WAS TO GO TO BUMBER COLLEGE!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I HAVE TO LET ALL THE KNOWLEDGE OUT!

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'M GOING TO ADD MORE TO IT! I HAVE OTHER EVIL HUMANS I HAVE TO DISS!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

She knows already. I showed her.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

One day, I'm going my songs on my linkedin page and be like THUGNIFICENT!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
LOOK THE LINK ON HOW THE OLYMPICS IS CONNECTED WITH THE ILLUMINATI!
illuminatiwatcher.com...
Illuminati Symbolism of the 2016 Rio Olympics Opening Ceremony Ritual

August 6, 2016 By IlluminatiWatcher 12 Comments

Welcome back to IlluminatiWatcher.com- your home for decoding Illuminati symbolism and conspiracy theories in pop culture’s works of entertainment!

Today we’ll take a look at one of the largest energy inducing events with the 2016 Rio Olympics and the pagan ritual of the opening ceremony…

Rio 2016 Illuminati ceremony 500w

YouTube Video Option

I’ve uploaded a video of this analysis with even more images- check it out on the IlluminatiWatcher1 YouTube channel (*subscribe for all of my videos):

Origins of the Pagan Olympic games

First, let’s consider the history of what it is we’re watching- Olympic games originally intended to satisfy the pagan Greek god of Zeus. This included ritual sacrifices to honor this god; similar to what is conducted at Bohemian Grove’s Cremation of Care ceremony by the elites that attend…

Bohemian Grove Cremation of Care ceremony to the Owl God of Minerva
Bohemian Grove Cremation of Care ceremony to the Owl God of Minerva

This concept is crucial when you consider the overall agenda of the “Illuminati”. When you research this history of this amalgamated groups of occultists you’ll find that pagan worship of extraterrestrial deities is of the utmost importance; and all symbols are used to divert energy to these gods and goddesses.

I briefly covered this concept in my 1st book; A Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory: The Illuminati, Ancient Aliens, and Pop Culture:

The Olympic flame torch relay was a tradition started by none other than the occult obsessed Nazis and Dr. Joseph Goebbels in the 1936 games. The process begins with a lighting of the torch at Olympia, Greece and then goes through some Pagan rituals where virgins at the Temple 93 of Hera light the torch with the sun. The flame then lights up at the games and viewers from around the world focus their attention and devote their energies to it. This is where the Saturn worship comes into play when our energy flows where attention goes; to the flame and ultimately, Saturn.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
When we witnessed the ritual that is the Olympic torch ceremony at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games; we in fact saw the focusing of energy towards this flame as the masses were hypnotized by its trance…

2016 Rio Olympics torch flame

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join