It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Clinton to answer email questions in writing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm wondering how written answers will play out. Will she be able to write down 'I don't remember' over and over and over again, like in prior testimonies? Now that she's blamed the idea on Colin Powell (who specifically said he was talking about non-classified information) she'll have to explain why somehow ALL of her communications were routed this way. Something that's not discussed much, many of her close personal aides also had clintonemail.com addresses, which means anything back and forth between them and Hillary was NOT archived in the SD files, as mandated by the rules. Hillary did an end run around this one in one appearance discussing the server stating that the 'vast majority' of her emails were archived by the good little employees who used SD addresses. She has never been called on the discrepancy to my knowledge.

Judicial Watch has had months to come up with the questions, they will be sure to make them very precise and far removed from wiggle room.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Yada, yada, yada.

Anyone got anything else to say?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 727Sky

Dick Morris, former political advisor to President Bill Clinton has written a book after being around and working for the Clinton's for 20 years.

Dick Morris???

He'd sell his own mother if it made him look good.

He's not respected by anyone.

Except for the Clintons that is, whom he worked for and around for 20 years, as stated above.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Dick Morris, former political advisor to President Bill Clinton has written a book after being around and working for the Clinton's for 20 years.

Dick Morris???

Except for the Clintons that is, whom he worked for and around for 20 years, as stated above.

Believe what you want.

Morris has no loyalties.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

They were, at one time, very close, however... That is, of course, long over. But he does have insights as to how their minds work, he was their chief of staff, and/or key adviser for most of those twenty years.

Take what he says with a grain of salt? Of course. There is very real animosity there, going both ways. But don't completely disregard what he has to say, either.

Hillary Clinton is not a nice person, and if there is one person, outside of Bill Clinton who knows that, it's Morris. He's no saint either, he was their right hand man for many a year...one should wonder, if he's so lily white, why he hasn't blown the whistle even more... Actually, I don't wonder, at all. He knows where the skeletons are, because he helped put a lot of 'em there.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

They were, at one time, very close, however... That is, of course, long over. But he does have insights as to how their minds work, he was their chief of staff, and/or key adviser for most of those twenty years.

Take what he says with a grain of salt? Of course. There is very real animosity there, going both ways. But don't completely disregard what he has to say, either.

Hillary Clinton is not a nice person, and if there is one person, outside of Bill Clinton who knows that, it's Morris. He's no saint either, he was their right hand man for many a year...one should wonder, if he's so lily white, why he hasn't blown the whistle even more... Actually, I don't wonder, at all. He knows where the skeletons are, because he helped put a lot of 'em there.

I know you are anti Hillary.

Of course you're gonna believe anything he says that's negative about her.

I am fully aware of who he is. I've been online in political forums since 1999.

The man has no credibility. He'd sell out his own mother for attention.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Nah - you really should look things up before crying...

crony n.friend, ally, companion n.friend, associate, ally n.companion,

en.wikipedia.org...

The crone is a stock character in folklore and fairy tale, an old woman. In some stories, she is disagreeable, malicious, or sinister in manner, often with magical or supernatural associations that can make her either helpful or obstructing. The Crone is also an archetypal figure, a Wise Woman. As a character type, the crone shares characteristics with the hag.

edit on 21-8-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Crone

The crone is a stock character in folklore and fairy tale, an old woman. In some stories, she is disagreeable, malicious, or sinister in manner, often with magical or supernatural associations that can make her either helpful or obstructing. The Crone is also an archetypal figure, a Wise Woman. As a character type, the crone shares characteristics with the hag.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
LEAVE HILLARY ALONE! ...B-B-B-BASTARDS!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
I'm wondering how written answers will play out. Will she be able to write down 'I don't remember' over and over and over again, like in prior testimonies? Now that she's blamed the idea on Colin Powell (who specifically said he was talking about non-classified information) she'll have to explain why somehow ALL of her communications were routed this way. Something that's not discussed much, many of her close personal aides also had clintonemail.com addresses, which means anything back and forth between them and Hillary was NOT archived in the SD files, as mandated by the rules. Hillary did an end run around this one in one appearance discussing the server stating that the 'vast majority' of her emails were archived by the good little employees who used SD addresses. She has never been called on the discrepancy to my knowledge.

Judicial Watch has had months to come up with the questions, they will be sure to make them very precise and far removed from wiggle room.

The kicker is....she has 30 days to answer the questions!! 30 days!!

They better get her the questions soon so we can hear her answers before the election!!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm of the impression that politicians who are chosen or selected or decide to run for office are the ones who, like banks, are too big to fail under the idea that no matter what issues, faults, scandals they be involved in, won't be legally incriminated due to too many others would be brought down with them. I think how many useful idiots and patsy's each side employ these days is just as important as how much money one needs to promote and advertise themself. I find no legitimacy in politics, but I find great amusement watching the methods of this all play out.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This will be good, cant wait to see the questions
from Judicial Watch!

GO JW!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'm also equally anti-Trump, hope you've noticed that, as well?

I'm not saying believe every word he says...that would be, well, stupid is not to strong a term to use. I don't like the man, he's a back stabbing creepy crawler who I wouldn't trust to pick up dog poop in the park.

However, it takes a snake to know a snake.

You point me at someone who is anti-Trump, who knows him as well as Morris knows the Clintons, and I'll urge y'all to listen to them, too...but to do so with just as much caution.

They'll probably be pointing you in at least a semblance of the right direction.

Personally, were the Clinton's ever brought to task for whatever actions they've done, he should be sitting right beside them in the docket.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I'm also equally anti-Trump, hope you've noticed that, as well?.

I am not anti-Trump. I am anti-Trump for president.

I'd honestly like to see what he could/would do in a lower position. How do you think he would do in a more mundane position, that requires consistency and working with a variety of people that he can't fire? He's good at being the Big Shot dictator, which politics is not.

I am not particularly pro-Hillary.

I am very pro equality, which is one reason I consider myself a Globalist. We're on a tiny rock in a vast universe. Not working together for the common good of our planet is just plain stupid.

I'm also an atheist who supports 100% separation of church and state. Personal religion, no problem. Control through religion, big problem.

Regarding 3rd party, if they can't win, they have no power. It is not logical to vote to lose.

You want a 3rd party candidate - - then find a way to make them one of the 2 party system.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Dick Morris???

Believe what you want.

Morris has no loyalties.

Morris' close ties to the Clintons have nothing to do with "belief". It's a matter of fact and public record.

You and many others may not like him. The Clintons however concluded for years he's good enough for them. So if you question Morris, you're questioning the Clinton's judgement.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Dick Morris???

Believe what you want.

Morris has no loyalties.

Morris' close ties to the Clintons have nothing to do with "belief". It's a matter of fact and public record.

What he knows - - and what he "spouts" are not necessarily the same thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I can't recall having intent to lie and anything I said could be me misremembering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join