It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Clinton to answer email questions in writing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The latest rulings in the Judicial Watch FOIA requests lawsuit saga.

JW pressed for Hillary to be interviewed like some others involved in the State Department / Hillary Clinton email scandals.

The court said no to a live interview, but said OK to making Hillary answer questions in writing.

Her "answers" in writing will be under oath too !!

J udge orders Clinton to answer email questions in writing

A federal judge is ordering Hillary Clinton to respond to questions in writing from the conservative legal watchdog Judicial Watch about the private email server she used as secretary of State.

Judicial Watch, which has filed a lawsuit against Clinton over her email use, has sought to force Clinton to answer questions in person, which would have allowed attorneys to ask follow-up questions.

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan turned that request aside, however, ruling "less burdensome" efforts were required.

"Judicial Watch’s argument that a deposition is preferable in this case because of the ability to ask follow-up questions is not persuasive," Sullivan wrote.

edit on Aug-20-2016 by xuenchen because: fail.mail

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Her lawyers will probably answer the questions in writing for her.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Monday's headline,
Judge commits apparent suicide, all recent orders cancelled due to obvious insanity
Autopsy will not be performed

Tuesday's headline
Body of crazy judge missing,
Mourge officials unavailable for comment

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Her lawyers will probably answer the questions in writing for her.

I would think so because she might not "recall" anything legally important.

And the lawyers would be less careless and reckless.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Monday's headline,
Judge commits apparent suicide, all recent orders cancelled due to obvious insanity
Autopsy will not be performed

Tuesday's headline
Body of crazy judge missing,
Mourge officials unavailable for comment

well of course, what else could you possibly believe with such an assessment...trump is Christ the savior, Hillary is the devil, repeated over and over here on ATS in some form or another.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is she even healthy enough and does she have the energy to fulfill such a request?

Let the old lady rest. She's still figuring out how to use email and you want her to answer questions in writing? What's next, asking her to climb stairs without support? Good lord, how rude.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The verdict in a lawsuit is a piece of paper, not the same as a court of law. She doesn't have to respond to it.

Sounds good though, more hilarity.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Doesn't matter... Hillary will be president. Just deal with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You've convinced me, Hillary's a great woman.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

c'mon. I'm a democrat, not an idiot...she has plenty of faults. however, she would be a better president than Trump

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

c'mon. I'm a democrat, not an idiot...she has plenty of faults. however, she would be a better president than Trump
"Better" is a pretty strong word in this case friend. I'd personally go with less awful, marginally. Trump and Hillary are two sides of the same @$$.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No, no. I'm a democrat not and idiot. I will not be voting for that filth.

Here's the thing, anyone with their head NOT in the sand knows Hilary will do whatever Soros, Brzezinski tell her to do.

Trump doesn't actually expect to win, so God only knows what he'd do. I'd take a wild card over that pantsuit three days from Sunday.
edit on 20-8-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

"Better" is a pretty strong word in this case friend. I'd personally go with less awful, marginally. Trump and Hillary are two sides of the same @$$.

Not even close. The only thing they have in common is greed.

The difference is Trump is a career business man and Hilary is a career crony.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Not even close. The only thing they have in common is greed.

The difference is Trump is a career business man and Hilary is a career crony.

How charming.

Me. being the same age as Hillary

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Perhaps you are confusing "crony" with "crone"?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I don't think so.

People love to throw out words they think are "cute".

edit on 20-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Just glancing at the first page of recent postings... I see five threads with Trump in the title, and six with Clinton in the title. Clear evidence of a bias against, dare I say it, your saviour Hillary Clinton...overwhelming...just overwhelming.

She gets to write out her answers? That's just so nice of that judge...it's obvious that he totally buys into the notion that she's an honorable person who would never, ever lie...oh, no, not Hillary. Perish the thought!

I like the precedence that's been set, both by her as a Presidential candidate, and by previous sitting Pres's... Yep, does that mean if, hopefully not when, I ever have to go to court I can just write my answers out with a team of lawyers looking over my shoulders?

Somehow, I doubt it. A lot.

What is even the point? She's not going to answer a single one of those questions...her lawyers will. Utterly pointless.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If something comes up in writing that looks like she might get in trouble for....... she will just say she did not mean it that way or will challenge the meaning of words such as "IS".

Dick Morris, former political advisor to President Bill Clinton has written a book after being around and working for the Clinton's for 20 years.. Her whole political life is one lie and falsehood after another:

From his book which all should read if you want to know just how crooked and inept she really is.

Bill says: "Hillary spent a year after graduation working on a Children's rights project for poor kids."

Facts are: Hillary interned with Bob Truehaft, the head of the California Communist Party. She met Bob when he represented the Panthers and traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him.

Bill says: "Hillary could have written her own job ticket, but she turned down all the lucrative job offers."

Facts are: She flunked the D.C. Bar exam, 'Yes', flunked it, it is a matter of record, and only passed the Arkansas bar. She had no job offers in Arkansas, 'None', and only got hired by the University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill was already teaching there. She did not join the prestigious Rose Law Firm until Bill became Arkansas Attorney General and was made a partner only after he was elected Arkansas Governor.

Yet there are those who will vote for her... If she wins I suppose they want more wars, higher taxes, the constitution disallowed or rewritten by her Supreme Court nominees and a lying crook for POTUS. Nope I do not like her ... at all ! She is not someone's loving grand mother but needs a broomstick instead of a rocking chair...

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Dick Morris, former political advisor to President Bill Clinton has written a book after being around and working for the Clinton's for 20 years.

Dick Morris???

He'd sell his own mother if it made him look good.

He's not respected by anyone.

edit on 20-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I don't think so.

People love to throw out words they think are "cute".

cro·ny
ˈkrōnē/
noun informal derogatory
a close friend or companion.
"he went gambling with his cronies"
synonyms: friend, companion, bosom friend, intimate, confidant, confidante, familiar, associate, accomplice, comrade

crone
krōn/
noun
an old woman who is thin and ugly.

Spelling matters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join