It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian regime jets hit Kurdish positions, even after US warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

There is no technically about it...you said they had permission and they don't.

And you are wrong as the US would have alot to say about it...

Also know the US would staunchly oppose them using the base to fight those we back...as the Russians seem to want to fight those we back over ISIS.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

There is no technically about it...you said they had permission and they don't.

Erdogan has the microprocessors of the missiles from Incirlik.

And you are wrong as the US would have alot to say about it...

Biden is due tomorrow and probably will say a lot .
Will he find a sympathetic ear is the question here .

Also know the US would staunchly oppose them using the base to fight those we back...as the Russians seem to want to fight those we back over ISIS.

Wrong horse , you are backing the wrong horse and there is always a price to pay .

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
This is because the US sticks it's ego up the world which in turn leads to war. Why haven't the US just retreat and let Assad take over? It's his country not the US

That is because they want a puppet government. It is never going to happen. Same thing happened to Korea. China(WW2). and Vietnam. US will never get a puppet government outside its race which is white. Religiously which is corporate.

This is why EU is totally screwed. Most European countries are too nice and easily infiltrated. The only thing your going to look for is the accents. God had divided the British Empire for a reason. US will never win Earth because it is against God's will. So good luck Australia and NATO. Hoping Canada stay neutral like the old Cold War and stay the fk out until 100% proven who is who.
edit on 23-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Really...the Turkish president has the microprocessors for the missiles at Incirlik?

No he doesn't...the US controls every aspect of those nukes...nobody else does.

What sympayhetic ear...Turkey really can't afford to lose what the US gives them in aid and payments for use of Incirlik. Plus his big reason to go to Turkey would be to discuss Gulen and how they can help fix the relations between the two countries...but feel free to provide something other than a one sentence response to back your claim.

And I am backing the wrong horse...care to clarify that statement.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Fighting continues but has reached an almost stalemate in the South West corridor of Aleppo. Surface to air missiles have now been moved to protect the Syrian airforce..youtu.be... Also Lebanon and Israel are trading threats..

China has promised humanitarian aide to Syria. You have to wonder if their humanitarian aide packages are like ours with a bit of food and money that is carried by military advisors and special forces ?

China has also stated in various news and press releases that Russia has been to nice with their cease fires and dialogs towards a political ending to the mess that Syria has become.. Indicating (to me anyway) that China would have rolled over the opposition or fought until there was no more opponents. Tough paper tiger talk? youtu.be...

August was the month when John Kerry said there would be a change in the Syria operation..Guess he was correct for all sides are in an escalation mode.

IMO Syria is a sovereign Mid East country and had a right to exist as long as they did not threaten their neighbors.. I do not remember them invading Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, or turning a much larger area into a festering wound that drips Jihadist behind every rock.. and again, just my opinion, but the wound will not be closed anytime in the foreseeable future and will continue to drip Jihadist into areas that have never know what a bomb going off in their down town area sounds like.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Tanks from Turkey have entered Syria today.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66
Why? To kill ex-partners in oil smuggling? To take selfies? To show off?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
a reply to: spy66
Why? To kill ex-partners in oil smuggling? To take selfies? To show off?

The tankes have entered towards Jarabulus to help Syria fight IS. They are supported by Heavy Turkish artillary into Syria and by F-16s.

I gues Turkey have gotten the blessing from Russia. But the Call could have come from Joe Biden as well he is in TUrkey right now.

It tok Place at about 10:30 this morning.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Really...the Turkish president has the microprocessors for the missiles at Incirlik?

No he doesn't...the US controls every aspect of those nukes...nobody else does.

I can see that my attempt to inject humour has failed . Rest assurred Turks would not do anything illegal like duplicating those microprocessors ; it probably was Feto's men under orders from Graham Fuller who must have done it .

What sympayhetic ear...Turkey really can't afford to lose what the US gives them in aid and payments for use of Incirlik.

This is a fallacy I am afraid .

Plus his big reason to go to Turkey would be to discuss Gulen and how they can help fix the relations between the two countries...but feel free to provide something other than a one sentence response to back your claim.

Biden is in Ankara to see whether Gog & Magog are ready to move south , yet .
I can tell you that Biden's hairtransplant nowadays started to looks passable to untrained eye ; 20 years ago he really had the doll hair look .
His operation scars are maintaining and looking good .

And I am backing the wrong horse...care to clarify that statement.

USA foreign policy in the area is riding on a lame donkey , not a stallion i am afraid.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

USA foreign policy in the area is riding on a lame donkey , not a stallion i am afraid.

Under Obama and his puppet masters coupled with Clinton as secretary of state (now Kerry) they could not even claim the goat was a donkey much less a stallion ! USA foreign policy is just another banker war to make a few rich while the paid ideological slaves die.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Under Obama and his puppet masters coupled with Clinton as secretary of state (now Kerry) they could not even claim the goat was a donkey much less a stallion ! USA foreign policy is just another banker war to make a few rich while the paid ideological slaves die.

Indeed.

I think a fraction within the USA security apparatus has played it's hand in vain and couldn't have been more incorrect,delibrately or not.
On the other hand USA proper & Turks are still do not have enough reason(s) to divorce either .
Maybe an open marriage perhaps .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join