It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange's lawyer dies in apparent suicide.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kilig

This makes me wonder if my dad's doctor wanted my dad dead. Dad has high blood pressure and his doctor tried prescribing antidepressants claiming it would help bring his blood pressure down. My dad read the side effects (increased risk of suicide) and threw them out. Now I look up antidepressants and blood pressure and it turns out they actually increase blood pressure. What in the ever living #...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Excellent post nomoredemsorreps. Hope you don't mind
if I repeat your post since I think it bears repeating.

I believe the Michael you mentioned was the independent
Journalist named Michael Hastings. His car conveniently
blew up shortly after telling a friend he was scared for
his life.

I agree with your comment about people not taking the time
to READ. I've tried to get family and friends to read, all to no
avail. I can never understand how people consider themselves
to have even a modicum of intelligence if they've not read a
non-fiction book in over 20 freaking years!

Unfortunately ignorance will continue to prevail because the
majority would rather salivate over ridiculous drivel on TV
or video games vs reading well researched Books.

Until people take the time to read they'll continue to be another
statistic according Mrs Iserbyt's excellent research and book "The
Deliberate Dumbing Down of America"

Yes, exactly. Especially your last comment. Based on what I have learned about the ways that mainstream media LIES to uphold their invalid storylines, I would not believe a thing they said until I saw actual proof, such as the CCTV released. And anyone who blindly believes what is written in a mainstream news source is a complete idiot, because they are on a freaking conspiracy site, and should know the history of how the mainstream has lied in the past.

Beyond any of that, just the knowledge of all the investigators, prosecutors, witnesses and whistleblowers that have ended up dead around the Clintons and Bushes in the last 40 years, should make ANY DEATH suspect. Just take a look at Gary Webb, Danny Casolaro, Michael W (forget his last name but they blew up his freaking car), the asst-prosecutor in Pennsylvania who disappeared investigating child trafficking, Gary Caradori...I mean it's a LONG freaking list of people who had no business dying or being murdered who just happened to be investigating Bush/Clinton (and make no mistake. They ARE LINKED at the hip). And don't tell us about 'suicide'. It's a freaking joke. Gary Webb somehow killed himself with TWO GUNSHOTS to the head. Danny Casolaro somehow committed suicide by slashing his wrists, when BOTH of his wrists were almost amputated, so exactly how did he cut his second wrist? And what were all the bruises on his chest and face?

And then there are the Clinton Arkansas murders, where children were killed and a corrupt coroner said 'suicide' but the parents went and got an independent coroner who found that he'd been stabbed to death. And this same coroner called another Clinton murder victim 'suicide', when he'd been freaking decapitated! As was discovered again, by an independent coroner.

So anyone who calls someone else 'stupid' for not believing the words in a mainstream article is a COMPLETE IDIOT. End of story. Read a freaking book once in a while. SMH.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Don't forget Ron Brown the guy who helped Clinton get in

ron-brown-death.tripod.com...

•Ron Brown was found with a .45-inch inwardly beveling circular hole in the top of his head, which resembled a gunshot wound. Despite this suspicious wound, the Air Force medical examiners decided not to order an autopsy.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
He was also the defense lawyer for Saadi Gaddafi..

vivalibya.wordpress.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

Looks like he made some enemies in high places..
edit on 8/21/2016 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/21/2016 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
whacked! recognise the same old MO. suicide always the least complicated and no fingers pointed. perfect.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I would not believe a thing they said until I saw actual proof, such as the CCTV released.

Maybe I have become just too cynical when it comes to these kinds of "suicides" where people with access to high-stakes information suddenly go off the rails. Even if I saw the CCTV footage of this man stepping into the path of an ongoing train, I would probably suspect he had been given one of those "special" drugs that make you highly susceptible to suggestion, even by a total stranger.

I hear ya. I was going to add that even if I saw the CCTV, given my background in graphics programming, I wouldn't believe even that. That's how bad it has gotten, and given all that I have learned by reading books about what is really going on by all the prosecutors, private detectives, ex-gov't agents and other whistleblowers and investigators who have not been able to get any air time in the mainstream so they do what is the only option left--write a book. That's why there is so much info, that is true, and proven with multiple kinds of evidence, but only in books. Because as one of the most evil men in our history was quoted as saying, Allen "I'm an ahole" Dulles, was 'Don't worry. Americans don't read books.'

And unfortunately, he's right. Because if they did, or if mainstream media did anything even APPROACHING their job, we wouldn't be in the mess this country is in right now.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Interestingly, this didnt receive much (any) media coverage...

Er, yes it did. He was quite an accomplished lawyer and appeared in the obitury sections, apart from local news of the tragedy. Why would the death of a lawyer receive any more attention than that?

The inquest is probably around somewhere.

Er, no it did not. At least not in the USA. I don't know where you're thinking you saw this flooding of mainstream media about his death, because it just ain't true. This is how they operate, and HAVE operated since day one. It's why you never heard about 3 teenaged boys murdered in Arkansas while Billy boy was running for President. And why the coroner who Billy subsequently gave a raise to, claimed one of the deaths was 'suicide'. But the family didn't believe this and hired an independent medical examiner and he discovered the kid had been STABBED. And of course, YOU NEVER HEARD THAT ON THE MAINSTREAM EITHER, DID YOU? So why are you parroting some lie about the mainstream covering this suicide/ murder, when the fact is, there are SO MANY OF THESE THINGS over the last 2 decades, it would be funny if it weren't so disturbing.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

Excellent post nomoredemsorreps. Hope you don't mind
if I repeat your post since I think it bears repeating.

I believe the Michael you mentioned was the independent
Journalist named Michael Hastings. His car conveniently
blew up shortly after telling a friend he was scared for
his life.

I agree with your comment about people not taking the time
to READ. I've tried to get family and friends to read, all to no
avail. I can never understand how people consider themselves
to have even a modicum of intelligence if they've not read a
non-fiction book in over 20 freaking years!

Unfortunately ignorance will continue to prevail because the
majority would rather salivate over ridiculous drivel on TV
or video games vs reading well researched Books.

Until people take the time to read they'll continue to be another
statistic according Mrs Iserbyt's excellent research and book "The
Deliberate Dumbing Down of America"

Yes, exactly. Especially your last comment. Based on what I have learned about the ways that mainstream media LIES to uphold their invalid storylines, I would not believe a thing they said until I saw actual proof, such as the CCTV released. And anyone who blindly believes what is written in a mainstream news source is a complete idiot, because they are on a freaking conspiracy site, and should know the history of how the mainstream has lied in the past.

Beyond any of that, just the knowledge of all the investigators, prosecutors, witnesses and whistleblowers that have ended up dead around the Clintons and Bushes in the last 40 years, should make ANY DEATH suspect. Just take a look at Gary Webb, Danny Casolaro, Michael W (forget his last name but they blew up his freaking car), the asst-prosecutor in Pennsylvania who disappeared investigating child trafficking, Gary Caradori...I mean it's a LONG freaking list of people who had no business dying or being murdered who just happened to be investigating Bush/Clinton (and make no mistake. They ARE LINKED at the hip). And don't tell us about 'suicide'. It's a freaking joke. Gary Webb somehow killed himself with TWO GUNSHOTS to the head. Danny Casolaro somehow committed suicide by slashing his wrists, when BOTH of his wrists were almost amputated, so exactly how did he cut his second wrist? And what were all the bruises on his chest and face?

And then there are the Clinton Arkansas murders, where children were killed and a corrupt coroner said 'suicide' but the parents went and got an independent coroner who found that he'd been stabbed to death. And this same coroner called another Clinton murder victim 'suicide', when he'd been freaking decapitated! As was discovered again, by an independent coroner.

So anyone who calls someone else 'stupid' for not believing the words in a mainstream article is a COMPLETE IDIOT. End of story. Read a freaking book once in a while. SMH.

Yeah, thanks. I do read a lot, mainly because I'm a curious type of person, but also because in my industry if you don't read to keep up with tech, you will die a slow career death.

And I read A LOT. Especially once I discovered that my gov't was lying to me about what happened on 9/11. I grew up in a small town in Long Island way out there, and a brother of a friend in high school is a NYC fireman. Every time I visit, he would tell me that bombs went off that day. I, of course, would think that it was just PTSD, because that was a horrible day for many of us, but especially our firemen and policemen in that city, and the families of the dead.

He would keep telling me to watch this video on youtube called 'loose change'. So finally, one day I promised I would. And once I heard about Building 7 coming down into its footprint (I'm a software engineer by training, but took metals and materials courses in college), I KNEW the gov't story was a freaking lie. Which started me down the rabbit hole...

So no, I do not believe a thing that is said by the mainstream. Because even if it is partly true, there is ALWAYS an underlying agenda. They are not interested in truth, but in streamlining the message, which is 'nothing to see here, move along'....or 'muslims are evil', or 'consitutionalists are terrorists'...you get the idea.

And of course, even when I outline specific examples of the lies, you get complete morons on here whose only response is 'blah blah blah'. It's truly scary how unintelligent, and/or completely brainwashed or happily ignorant many people are...

Sorry for the rant, but all of these posts and threads are because of the distrust of mainstream media. Otherwise there would BE NO ABOVETOPSECRET...

What I don't understand is why Julian Assange has not mentioned his attorney and what happened to him. Just like he has not specifically said that the email leaks were from Seth. I mean, G-d bless the man, but he is dead, so how would it hurt to identify him, if he was the leaker? To allude to this but not say it outright--I'm not getting the underlying propaganda value or message or agenda there at all...
edit on 21-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Is possible that in meetings of many malicious minds, they came up with the scheme:
-lets social engineer and force him to belief he is a mental case
-feed him psychosis and depression inducing fake medication
-force him to be mental hospitalized
-solitary confine him whether this "necessary" or not
-feed him more fake medications, so that good people personnel is convinced too, that his case worsened
-when he is on leave kill him and make it look like suicide
-nobody will blow the whistle, only rumors and gossip because he is Assange lawyer

Thats how the pan global conglomerate of secret services works

edit on 22-8-2016 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 22-8-2016 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Them Clintons have reach far & wide.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Very odd set of circumstances considering this man obviously lived a pretty successful life. However the most successful people still suffer bouts of terrible personal problems. No one would really know, even with his wife's statement, he could have kept it from her too. However in a world of very corrupt officials, the other side of the coin could have occurred.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

On the advice of his doctor, he began to take anti-depression medication which led to him eventually checking himself into a mental hospital where he primarily stayed in solitary confinement.

Despite a lack of sleep and being malnourished, he was allowed to go for an early morning stroll which was when he committed his apparent suicide.

This is a sidenote, but I have to get it out.

A neighbor...terrific guy..tried to commit suicide a couple of years ago.
It was the economic downturn...he got depressed...and his doctor prescribed an anti-depressant.
Within a week of starting the anti-depressant he tried very hard to kill himself and barely survived, spent a month in the hospital and another month in in-patient therapy.

He told me he came out of the very "dark, hopeless, inescapable cloud" within an hour of first being admitted to the ER. Once the saline got running and they were pumping him full of fresh blood and the Anti-Depressants were flushed from his system, he said it was like he immediately returned to his old-self and he remembered everything that happened like watching a horror movie..terrifying and not feeling like it was him that felt that way and tried to kill himself.

His daughter flew in from another part of the country and she is a doctor.

She told me in no uncertain terms she thought it was the anti-depressants that were described.

Anti-Depressants can and do help some people...but some people they make it worse..and that is very dangerous.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

Is possible that in meetings of many malicious minds, they came up with the scheme:
-lets social engineer and force him to belief he is a mental case
-feed him psychosis and depression inducing fake medication
-force him to be mental hospitalized
-solitary confine him whether this "necessary" or not
-feed him more fake medications, so that good people personnel is convinced too, that his case worsened
-when he is on leave kill him and make it look like suicide
-nobody will blow the whistle, only rumors and gossip because he is Assange lawyer

Thats how the pan global conglomerate of secret services works

One of the subjects I've done some research on are the mental and physical harassment capabilities of our gov't (and others). It's very scary the things they can do. If you do a patent search for things like 'transmitting speech directly to brain' or similar stuff, you will find numerous patents. That means that you can be sitting in your chair, watching TV and all of a sudden hear voices, REAL VOICES, in your head. This tech has been around for decades since that's how old some of the patents are.

And if you think our 'beloved' DoD is not capable of such nefarious acts, you're incredibly naive. Combine this 'suicide' with the fact that someone (obviously a lost tourist) was caught scaling the walls of the Ecuadorian Embassy last night and anyone who has the nerve to call ANYONE on this thread 'stupid' or anything else, needs a brain operation--since the current one must be missing or faulty...

There should be NO DOUBT in anyone's mind that this was nothing but a blatant assassination attempt of Assange. There is absolutely NO OTHER REASON to be scaling the walls of an embassy at 3 in the freaking morning. It certainly wasn't for publicity.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

One of the subjects I've done some research on are the mental and physical harassment capabilities of our gov't (and others). It's very scary the things they can do. If you do a patent search for things like 'transmitting speech directly to brain' or similar stuff, you will find numerous patents. That means that you can be sitting in your chair, watching TV and all of a sudden hear voices, REAL VOICES, in your head. This tech has been around for decades since that's how old some of the patents are.

And if you think our 'beloved' DoD is not capable of such nefarious acts, you're incredibly naive. Combine this 'suicide' with the fact that someone (obviously a lost tourist) was caught scaling the walls of the Ecuadorian Embassy last night and anyone who has the nerve to call ANYONE on this thread 'stupid' or anything else, needs a brain operation--since the current one must be missing or faulty...

There should be NO DOUBT in anyone's mind that this was nothing but a blatant assassination attempt of Assange. There is absolutely NO OTHER REASON to be scaling the walls of an embassy at 3 in the freaking morning. It certainly wasn't for publicity.

Interesting indeed it can be done, perhaps with focused ultra sound, brain to brain needs some kind of helmet or electrodes I think, anyways would be telepathy

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
just like the liberty lady who stated on record she didn't believe in suicide and that the following day, shed release info on 9-11, or like Aaron Schwartz who also reportedly didn't believe in suicide, or Michael Hastings , or that DNC dude just recently found dead! wb the extensive list of scientists who mysteriously died!(over 100)
who knows ...

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join