It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange's lawyer dies in apparent suicide.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Looks like youre right.

Interestingly, this didnt receive much (any) media coverage...

of course not, back then it didn't have anything to do with Hillary, trump, or the election, "supposedly" now it does, so, the right has grabbed onto it

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Mr Jones and Amal, colleagues at renowned civil rights legal firm Doughty
Street in central London, were currently trying to save the lives of Colonel
Gaddafi’s son Saif and Libyan spy chief Abdullah al-Senussi.

The Libya connection is interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He was struck by a train in West Hampstead....and nobody is suspicious?

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

From that same source:

Mental health nurse, Katie McTaggart, who agreed to let him leave, said he had shown no signs of being a danger to himself. The court heard that, under the Mental Health Act, she could have stopped Mr Jones leaving if she was sufficiently worried about his state of mind. Questioned about allowing Mr Jones to leave the hospital at 5am, Ms McTaggart said: “We can't section someone because it's early in the morning.”

She said the form was only “one aspect” of their risk assessment, adding: “We do constant risk assessments as nurses.”

She said: “I didn't have any concerns about him having suicidal plans or planning to harm himself”.

They haven't released the CCTV footage yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So we'll ignore what the family says then?

We'll believe the nurse who released him and is under investigation....?

This is a failure in the health system, and the conspiracy stops there I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So we'll ignore what the family says then?

We'll believe the nurse who released him and is under investigation....?

This is a failure in the health system, and the conspiracy stops there I'm afraid.

We don't really know, now do we? If it weren't for the fact that he is associated with Julian Assange, and was the lawyer for an intelligence spy in Libya, we would probably not think much about it and assume it was just another suicide by someone with everything to live for.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Chadwickus

From that same source:

Mental health nurse, Katie McTaggart, who agreed to let him leave, said he had shown no signs of being a danger to himself. The court heard that, under the Mental Health Act, she could have stopped Mr Jones leaving if she was sufficiently worried about his state of mind. Questioned about allowing Mr Jones to leave the hospital at 5am, Ms McTaggart said: “We can't section someone because it's early in the morning.”

She said the form was only “one aspect” of their risk assessment, adding: “We do constant risk assessments as nurses.”

She said: “I didn't have any concerns about him having suicidal plans or planning to harm himself”.

They haven't released the CCTV footage yet.

Yes, exactly. Especially your last comment. Based on what I have learned about the ways that mainstream media LIES to uphold their invalid storylines, I would not believe a thing they said until I saw actual proof, such as the CCTV released. And anyone who blindly believes what is written in a mainstream news source is a complete idiot, because they are on a freaking conspiracy site, and should know the history of how the mainstream has lied in the past.

Beyond any of that, just the knowledge of all the investigators, prosecutors, witnesses and whistleblowers that have ended up dead around the Clintons and Bushes in the last 40 years, should make ANY DEATH suspect. Just take a look at Gary Webb, Danny Casolaro, Michael W (forget his last name but they blew up his freaking car), the asst-prosecutor in Pennsylvania who disappeared investigating child trafficking, Gary Caradori...I mean it's a LONG freaking list of people who had no business dying or being murdered who just happened to be investigating Bush/Clinton (and make no mistake. They ARE LINKED at the hip). And don't tell us about 'suicide'. It's a freaking joke. Gary Webb somehow killed himself with TWO GUNSHOTS to the head. Danny Casolaro somehow committed suicide by slashing his wrists, when BOTH of his wrists were almost amputated, so exactly how did he cut his second wrist? And what were all the bruises on his chest and face?

And then there are the Clinton Arkansas murders, where children were killed and a corrupt coroner said 'suicide' but the parents went and got an independent coroner who found that he'd been stabbed to death. And this same coroner called another Clinton murder victim 'suicide', when he'd been freaking decapitated! As was discovered again, by an independent coroner.

So anyone who calls someone else 'stupid' for not believing the words in a mainstream article is a COMPLETE IDIOT. End of story. Read a freaking book once in a while. SMH.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

I would not believe a thing they said until I saw actual proof, such as the CCTV released.

Maybe I have become just too cynical when it comes to these kinds of "suicides" where people with access to high-stakes information suddenly go off the rails. Even if I saw the CCTV footage of this man stepping into the path of an ongoing train, I would probably suspect he had been given one of those "special" drugs that make you highly susceptible to suggestion, even by a total stranger.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Blah blah MSM lies blah blah...

The Camden New Journal isn't MSM.

I guess if there were really foul play, Wikileaks would be suggesting this too, right?

So....?

edit on 20/8/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It's pretty bad when they advertise anti-depressants during the nightly news and the first adverse affect they mention is suicidal thoughts and tendencies. Wait, isn't that what they're supposed to prevent? Good job, big pharma.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Jumping in front of a train is certainly a good way to get back home quickly. No blood around the house for people to clean up.. Maybe even no pain. Did the Train Engineer see this happen I wonder? He could have been pushed. The SUN article doesn't address this.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Despite a lack of sleep and being malnourished, he was allowed to go for an early morning stroll which was when he committed his apparent suicide.

(My emphasis)

Now we know why Assange refuses to set foot outside of the embassy.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Seems like he was trying to carry the world on his shoulders and didn't have the mental fortitude and buckled just like the world trade center buildigns did when they overheated. Happens to ~1,000,000 individuals every year.

At least he has plenty of company. Dying is one of hte most normal things we can do. The universes creates and it destroys cyclically.
edit on 8/20/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I noted that today too. Makes me wonder why it showed up today as a new story. I saw nothing about it then.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I would not believe a thing they said until I saw actual proof, such as the CCTV released.

Maybe I have become just too cynical when it comes to these kinds of "suicides" where people with access to high-stakes information suddenly go off the rails. Even if I saw the CCTV footage of this man stepping into the path of an ongoing train, I would probably suspect he had been given one of those "special" drugs that make you highly susceptible to suggestion, even by a total stranger.

Interestingly, I've noticed in the last few years, that entertainment TV has a number of train "suicides". Orphan Black and House of Cards being two of them. It puts me in mind of predictive programming.

OTOH....a number of actual bankers have died in train accidents out here irl.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

SURPRISE!

Who would have guessed another body would wind up on the Clinton body count?

#IMWITHHER

And all those dead people.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Society doens't want the mentally ill so in that respect they are functioning perfectly. In fact it works wonderfully, so many people convinced it's actually for the health of the mentally ill, while it is for the health of the mentally sane. It's to keep the nuts out of society and drug them up so they pose less of a risk all the while making the sane feel good about themselves for caring for the insane.

How many believe it's science, evidence based? There is rarely actual physical evidence, unless it is to point out a mental illness. It's all opinion based, subjective, not objective, just like in medieval times when people used to hunt witches. Surely a percentage of inmates err patients is actually bad and might do terrible things. But it is also a very handy way to get rid of unwanted people; nobody will want to investigate, not even lawyers will choose sides with such individuals who get a bad rep by psychiatry.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Interestingly, this didnt receive much (any) media coverage...

Er, yes it did. He was quite an accomplished lawyer and appeared in the obitury sections, apart from local news of the tragedy. Why would the death of a lawyer receive any more attention than that?

The inquest is probably around somewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
it implied that he worked for Assange and not working with him, but thats the second strange suicide case i have heard today.
with the writer/director of this movie in a murder/suicide..... powerful people are wiping out the enemy, thats clear! but who are they....... the media dont tell you anything, so they should be the first to be interrogated.......... oops sorry wrong timeline.
heres the links for movie and news report.

www.youtube.com...
allnewspipeline.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join