It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: M,23 Long walks on the beach and midnight cuddles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Good morning, ATS world.
I have been a member, ka119, for years and years, but have been inactive for quite some time.
As life ebbs and flows in new and exciting directions, I decided a fresh start was in order.

A little about myself,
- Born and Raised in Colorado
- Served in the Navy
- Currently a Firefighter in CO
- Kick starting a new business/community concept called PACS

I was fortunate enough to have my spiritual flame sparked at a young age, through high school I explored my spirituality as I tried to conform myself to the mold set by society. I joined the military and along with my inherent freedoms, I left behind my flame. I returned in December of 2013, became a skydiving instructor, and slowly re-ignited my passion and devotion for truth and knowledge.

I am honored to serve the community as a career firefighter, a job which has left me ample time to cultivate my flame and expanded my horizons. I am very into fitness and self reliance, and I am currently building the foundations for a "business" (for lack of better terms) concept centered around Fitness, Self Reliance, and Spiritual growth.

I look forward to becoming an active, contributing member of ATS again. I will enjoy sharing what I have learned, as well as learning from the wealth and diversity that makes up the ATS community.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Thanks, guys! (and gals
)

Kyle

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: packleader

Welcome back.

Very nice intro. I am also dedicated to self reliance and health, for myself, my family.....really the whole world.

Of all the heros in the world, firefighters and first responders get the bulk of my respect and admiration.

Before I leave this realm, I would love to jump from an airplane. I refuse to take my fear of heights any further along my cosmic journey.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hello and welcome back Kyle!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I want you to meet my daughter. You sound awesome!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Appreciate the warm welcome, friends!

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: packleader

Before I leave this realm, I would love to jump from an airplane. I refuse to take my fear of heights any further along my cosmic journey.

Witness, do it! I promise you won't regret it
Skydiving is amazingly safe nowadays, the innovations in auto-deploy systems are remarkable. How about this, if you don't enjoy it, I will pay you back for your dive

originally posted by: Justso
I want you to meet my daughter. You sound awesome!

If you two are ever in CO, come swing by the fire station
always an open door

top topics

join