It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the "Fake Polls" disinformation for Hillary to win through voter fraud?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So... the moral of the story is: The polls you don't agree with are the fake ones. The rest are on the up and up.

Got it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GoML15

I do think so. The repeating argument from the opposition about a failing Trump campaign doesnt offer up ACTUAL FACTS beyond some BS polls to justify that statement.

ALL POLLS ARE BS. ITS AN OUTDATED PRACTICE. Who even answers calls like that anyways? Its like getting a call about a time share.

Its plain as day. Trump is going to win by a landslide, and Hillary cant be trusted by average Americans to make a deposit at a bank for a Mcdonalds.

Most people I talk to either love Trump or hate Clinton. Either way, I only met two people who are voting for Clinton, and I live in NYC.

Their reason was that they want money their way in the form of benefits. Straight up.

They dont even like her much. They like the D in her name. They know she is corrupt and a hawk.

Oh, and my new neighborhood in the BX has only Trump signs. Its a HUGE area.

edit on 8 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Polls, what's the correct word... "suggest", Hillary is winning in Maryland, Virginia, DC, and North Carolina. The only state I mentioned that Trump is publicly winning, in these Polls, is Texas. But, again, I see no open/public support for her in these states. At least in my experience. I guess it's possibly I've somehow completely avoided all the open Hillary support.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissionTruth
I go on motorcycle rides with friends whenever it's nice out to different places in PA, and all I see is Trump signs. I haven't seen any of Clinton to date. The media is bought, the news paid for to say this and that just like a commercial. All I see on the blogs is all about Trump. I know he says things witch get some folks ticked with Clinton all negative reply's. She couldn't get Hillary Care passed when Bill was in office or do anything when she was a NY Senator. I see it as more like 70% Trump, 20% Hillary, 10% undecided.

Thanks. These are the kind if responses I'm asking for. Whether others are seeing the complete opposite, all Hillary no Trump, makes no difference to me. I'm interested in hearing what people in other states are seeing in Open Support.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Never mind. It was just an insult and everybody knows I am above that type of behavior.
edit on 20-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: Sometimes I just like doing things like that.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoML15
Like the titles states, are all these polls showing Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump disinformation to support a Hillary win through voter fraud?

I have had to travel a lot lately for business. All around my home state of Maryland, driving all through Virginia down to North Carolina. I spent a bit of time in Raleigh, Garner, and Winston. A few trips through DC.

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump would win Northern Virginia and DC?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I never believe the polls I just ignore them completely.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

He who Controls the Spice (Vote Counting) , Controls the Universe [ Politics ] ...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Threads like these would only make sense if trump fans denied all polls, not just cherry pick the ones that show trump losing.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Are you seeing any open Hillary support in this area? I have made the trip through DC to Nats Park 11 times this year. While sailing through traffic close to the stadium, I can honestly say I have seen zero support for hillary. On the other hand during the 2 hour drive through DC to the stadium I see numerous Trump signs. I understand it's a small sample size and a dumb way to look at overall voter support, but if the media and polls are correct, I would like to think I would see some kind of support for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah that's why she's ahead. We don't exist.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Behind closed door polls now...ok

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I live in a red state and agree the Hillary support is like its non-existent. No worries tho the few Hillary supporters out there won't know any better glued to their Obama phones.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In traveling western Kentucky, western Tennessee and southern Illinois, I see absolutely no Hillary signs at all. None. After a recent political picnic in western KY, an event that has traditionally kicked off the campaign season, there were piles of Hillary signs left on the grounds and dozens of Hillary t-shirts found in the garbage. This is in a county and area that is heavily Democrat in voter registration. Democrats in the western districts haven't even opened campaign headquarters yet and say they won't be open until as late as October....despite the fact that the media is reporting that she's raking in piles of money, her campaign won't share with the state party. The state party is broke after spending all its resources on two failed efforts by Democrats. First they tried to defeat Moneybags Mitch in a senate race that broke all sorts of spending records. Then they failed miserably in the gubernatorial race despite the fact that the polls in Kentucky just prior to the election showed the Dem in an almost double digit lead. Of course, the polls were conducted by the left-leaning newspapers in the metro areas.
In our area of heavily Democrat registration, it should be a heads-up when even the chairpersons of the local Democrat committees don't have Hillary signs in their yards or bumper stickers on their cars.
There are more Libertarian bumper stickers and signs seen than Clinton. It does my heart good to see that so many of my fellow Kentuckians realize they do have a choice other than the devil and the deep blue sea.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoML15
a reply to: DelMarvel

Are you seeing any open Hillary support in this area? I have made the trip through DC to Nats Park 11 times this year. While sailing through traffic close to the stadium, I can honestly say I have seen zero support for hillary. On the other hand during the 2 hour drive through DC to the stadium I see numerous Trump signs. I understand it's a small sample size and a dumb way to look at overall voter support, but if the media and polls are correct, I would like to think I would see some kind of support for Hillary.

It IS a dumb way to look at overall voter support if you're concluding from your observations that Northern Virginia and DC will vote for Trump this fall. DC has NEVER voted Republican. The Democrats always win with 80 to 90 percent of the vote. That's not "disinformation." That's reality. Regardless of your anecdotal reports about yard signs.

I live in an urbanized area of Virginia. I'm not seeing much "open support" for either candidate. However, I also encounter almost universal animosity towards Trump. You can't even bring up his name in a joking fashion in public without getting the evil eye from someone.

I think this is a different election. Nearly half the Democrats wanted Bernie. There is not a lot of enthusiasm for Clinton. But that doesn't mean people are going to vote for Trump instead of her.

Another variable is that many people perceive Trump supporters as angry and violent (right or wrong) and may be reluctant to put up yard signs or put bumper stickers on cars.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
And another point here: The last FOX poll had Clinton up by ten points. There's no way FOX is in on some sort of massive conspiracy to fix the polls for Hillary.

The narrative for the last year from Trump and his supporters was how great he was doing in the polls.

Now the polls have changed and they're all fixed.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I think the polls are correct. Every person I personally know is voting for Clinton or Johnson.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

What are live polls and where do you get the results of them?
I've never heard of them.
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Plain as day.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I don't have a sign. I don't need a sign to vote for Hillary.
My best friends across the street are trump supporters. They don't have signs either.
I'm in a city in Virginia.140K population. Suburban lifestyle.
I saw one Trump sign .
edit on 8202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join