It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Told F.B.I. Colin Powell Advised Her to Use Private Email

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Hillary is a freaking genius, smartest woman in America....
Until you blame her for doing something wrong. Then she is the doddering old grandma, dumb as a post.

She is a a lawyer folks, with a trail of scandals.

She's not a dumb woman, but every report of her from her own opinion to herself to that of her coworkers is technically inept. She had to have someone else log into her email accounts for her because she didn't know how.

Lots of people have zero technical knowledge. People with zero knowledge don't come up with complex off the record email systems though. Someone had to have told her what she needed to get a company to set up for her.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
In a shocking development Hillary is lying...

Colin Powell does not remember telling her...eg she lied but I'm sure her supporters will not let facts get in the way of their dogma
www.politico.com...

-Christosterons

Lets be real for a minute, if he did do you think he would admit to it? No he would not.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Her system shared with the Clinton Foundation system.

It was a spin-off.

1+1=2

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Shared An Email Network With The Clinton Foundation

edit on Aug-20-2016 by xuenchen because: email.fail.bagmail

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: Christosterone
In a shocking development Hillary is lying...

Colin Powell does not remember telling her...eg she lied but I'm sure her supporters will not let facts get in the way of their dogma
www.politico.com...

-Christosterons

Lets be real for a minute, if he did do you think he would admit to it? No he would not.

What he said was: "I don't recollect".

That's a pretty evasive response.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Hillary is a freaking genius, smartest woman in America....
Until you blame her for doing something wrong. Then she is the doddering old grandma, dumb as a post.

She is a a lawyer folks, with a trail of scandals.

She's not a dumb woman, but every report of her from her own opinion to herself to that of her coworkers is technically inept. She had to have someone else log into her email accounts for her because she didn't know how.

Lots of people have zero technical knowledge. People with zero knowledge don't come up with complex off the record email systems though. Someone had to have told her what she needed to get a company to set up for her.

Are you telling me that every time she was told that she needed to stop using the personal BlackBerry and personal server (by senior State Department security personnel) that she made the wrong decision because she is "technically inept"?

She had to have someone else log into her email accounts for her because she didn't know how.

Think about that.
That's what we want running the country?
Good gawd.

Wow.
That isn't just "technically inept".

edit on b000000312016-08-21T06:54:32-05:0006America/ChicagoSun, 21 Aug 2016 06:54:32 -0500600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Good points.

Hillary has somehow lumped hundreds of "careless errors" and "reckless mistakes" into one.

And Comey said she had multiple devices and servers during her term as SoS.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Are you telling me that every time she was told that she needed to stop using the personal BlackBerry and personal server (by senior State Department security personnel) that she made the wrong decision because she is "technically inept"?

Yes. The heads of departments rarely obey security restrictions unless there are laws outside of their jurisdiction that force them to comply. If it's merely a matter of department policy they can change the policy to not apply to themselves.

Security personnel could have forced Hillary to obey if there were laws requiring it, otherwise it's up to Hillary to decide just as it was with Obama and his choosing to use an insecure Blackberry even though security said no
edit on 21-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

My point isn't whether or not the security people should have arrested Hillary.

You said that Hillary was "technologically inept".
There were experts telling her that she was screwing ip.... she knew they were experts, yet she chose to ignore them.
That shows that she was either very stupid (you also told us that she couldn't sign in on own email), or she had another reason to risk the security of very classified US Government information.
What is it?
Very stupid...
Or
Ulterior motives?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Neither, just another boss who thinks she knows more than the experts she's managing.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Colin Powell disagrees with Hillary's claims...

Colin Powell sets record straight on involvement in email scandal

...When asked by the FBI about her email use at the State Department, Clinton reportedly told investigators that former Secretary of State Powell had advised her to use a personal email account at a private dinner.

But Powell, who had said last week in a statement that he had no recollection of the conversation, told Page Six at Saturday’s Apollo in the Hamptons event, “The truth is she was using it (her personal email) for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [during my term as Secretary of State].

“Her people have been trying to pin it on me.”

When asked why Clinton’s team were attempting to blame him, he responded, “Why do you think?”

Despite appearing angered by the situation, he added, “It doesn’t bother me. It’s okay, I’m free.”...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

And, of course, we just take that as fact, even though he first states he has no recollection.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Considering Powell was so angered at being used as a pawn to start the Iraq War, he left the GOP..

vs a crew of folks who have a laundry list of trouble with the truth, I think I will take The General's position...

edit on Sun, 21 Aug 2016 21:43:45 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: context.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Considering Powell was so angered at being used as a pawn to start the Iraq War, he left the GOP..

vs a crew of folks who have a laundry list of trouble with the truth, I think I will take The General's position...

Yes, he's been used before and succumbed.

I will take that position

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I was wrong about him leaving the GOP, he endorsed Obama and said he would remain a Republican to annoy them...

my bad..

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I was wrong about him leaving the GOP, he endorsed Obama and said he would remain a Republican to annoy them...

my bad..

I love Collin Powell, he's an educator, his personal focus is education. Unfortunately, he got used and shafted.

Michael Powell, his son, "in bed" with Clearchannel.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Neither, just another boss who thinks she knows more than the experts she's managing.

Sounds like real Presidential material.....

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

my bad..

I love Collin Powell, he's an educator, his personal focus is education. Unfortunately, he got used and shafted.

He certainly thinks Hillary is now trying to shaft him...
Powell says Clinton people are trying to pin email scandal on him

Interesting that he says that Clinton was already using the private server before he sent a memo to her...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
October 13, 2016

One of this week's Wiki-leaked documents show that Hillary Clinton formulated in March 2015 how she was going to "defend" her choice to use a home-brewed server. Guess what one of the options were? To make a scapegoat out of former Secretary of State, General Colin Powel.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

This woman is so used to doing things wrong, it became part of her nature to think ahead, for covering her misdeeds and crimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is this PROOF that she lied to the FBI?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

my bad..

He certainly thinks Hillary is now trying to shaft him...
Powell says Clinton people are trying to pin email scandal on him

Interesting that he says that Clinton was already using the private server before he sent a memo to her...

Everybody trying to cover their butt.

Sounds normal to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join