It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama rips daughter for smoking pot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is just to funny.

An 18 year old smoking pot or getting drunk is almost a right of passage for kids. Hell, raise your hand if you didnt.
Malia obama was caught on video with a suspicious cigarette. Good for her I say.
Now the president can't get to mad about this can he? We have all seen the pictures of his youth with the same illegal substance. Maybe bush will send him a text in support having going through similar issues with his daughters.

radaronline.com...

I would have though the secret service would have stopped this. Guess not.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The term "Helicopter parents" get´s a whole new meaning with this. Look at the toys at Obamas disposal. No sneaking out the window for them, too ^^

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Obama admitted to smoking pot and doing coc aine prior to being elected. You would think he would be more understanding... it's not like he's up for re-election.

He says he wants to own a basketball team after leaving office. All just crocodile tears and BS statements for the press (although he is probably pissed that his daughter brought him negative attention for once, and it wasn't himself)

Ahh, here we are: www.nytimes.com...

and Old Friends Say Drugs Played Bit Part in Obama’s Young Life
edit on 19-8-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This is just to funny.

An 18 year old smoking pot or getting drunk is almost a right of passage for kids. Hell, raise your hand if you didnt.
Malia obama was caught on video with a suspicious cigarette. Good for her I say.
Now the president can't get to mad about this can he? We have all seen the pictures of his youth with the same illegal substance. Maybe bush will send him a text in support having going through similar issues with his daughters.

radaronline.com...

I would have though the secret service would have stopped this. Guess not.

I doubt the SS cared one bit. I wouldn't want the Presidents daughter running and tattle tailing on me if I were one. Obama also smoked cracked if the rumors are true. There is also the video of her "twerking" like a little ghetto rat.
edit on 19-8-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

She needs to be arrested without prejudice. It is a federal crime, either decriminalize it or charge her.

It is blatant hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

dp. At least ground her.
edit on 19-8-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

dp. At least ground her.

I don't think you can be arrested for smoking it on video. Pretty sure you have to be caught by an officer while possessing it.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Lol. While i think when it comes to obama and weed he is for sure a hypocrite, I dont blame him for getting mad.

Source seems a bit sketchy .

I'm sure weed is the least of the drugs around these people when they get together in private. But cmon kid your dads the pres. Kinda annoying that she acts more like a movie stars daughter than a presidents daughter ...

At least now When she pulls a Chelsea and tries to take power later we will know , just like her dad, that if she supports the drug war she can't be trusted.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

If she had three pounds for sale I would agree. But I'll take a pass on this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
Parents tend to get hypocrites. We all were kids but sometimes we forget. But I guess since he´s the president of US, he has to do this. Maybe his private reaction was different..
Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Never smoked pot and never been drunk. Sorry

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Are you a unicorn? Cuz you is very rare.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

He just doing what most parents would do.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: imsoconfused

If she had three pounds for sale I would agree. But I'll take a pass on this one.

If cops,feds, secret service, see me smoking a joint they would arrest me. Maybe even shoot me. Now I know the presidents daughter had all kinds of cops,feds,secret service see her smoking weed.

I still say she should be charged just for being so stupid. I mean her father has probably a million letters from people begging for pardons for their kids doing YEARS for weed.

And she is out at Lallapalooza shaking her ass and smoking a joint. And its all good .

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Are you a unicorn? Cuz you is very rare.

I know. Just never saw the point in either.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

He just doing what most parents would do.

I totally agree. I was just thinking he was probably more mad at her getting caught than for smoking.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Massachusetts decriminalized marijuana under a certain amount. I forget how much but a tiny joint won't get you arrested. Martha's Vineyard is in Massachusetts.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If that was my daughter i would have done the same thing, more fake outrage.

And yea i smoke and drink

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

those are exactly my thoughts - I would think he'd be more upset of the videos of her dancing in a provocative way but eh, I guess the pot thing is actually "illegal" (stupid hypocritical law)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

DEA refuses to re-schedule MJ because it "has no medicinal benefit", meanwhile Department of Health & Human Services holds a patent (#6630507) on cannabinoids and the number of ways they can be used in medicinal treatment

sites.google.com...

This is some of the most in-your-face hypocrisy I've ever heard of.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join