It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Bolduan Of CNN Starts To Cry Detailing Story Of Bloodied Syrian Child Omran Daqneesh

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Scripted event to further emotionalize politics. She'll get a nice paycheck, the poor boy probably won't.

We can capitalize on everything in this... crisis. How awesome is that? Praise freedom, bombs away!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You get to a point where you have seen it so many times you just can't believe they are trying to pull another one using the same old formula................... But as you say about charities, it works. Even 100 years ago they were doing the same, that picture of the Kaisers soldiers bayoneting children. I honestly believe they are getting desperate regarding the Syrian game. They know Russia is going to back Assad to the end and things are getting to the point where a whole swathe of the Middle East and central Asia is grouping to fend off the English speaking world.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

i dont care about her or any media out there , i focused only on the looks at that poor kid , just looking at that poor kid makes one cry and im talking about humans

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Ah! Poor little bimbo talking head turning on the waterworks for impact!

Maybe she should look at the role of her own government in fomenting this (un)civil war in the first place and it's goal of "regime change" whatever the cost in human lives and suffering. Maybe she should also shed a tear for the Yemenite people, on the receiving end of American bombs, dropped from American supplied aircraft flown by American trained pilots hitting mainly civilian targets, because the people ousted the oppressive American puppet leader!
Or maybe shed a tear too for the countless others around the world on the receiving end of democracy bombs and peace missiles?

(Above is qtd from Britguy)

Hey if you haven't figured it out by now, we are being governed by people who have no ties to any nation, whose only bonds are to greed and power. If you think it's only the American govt, you need to think again. We the people are only trying to survive, get up, go to work, raise our families and in no way supportive of the wars perpetuated by the puppets in charge.
edit on 19-8-2016 by zosimov because: new and don't know how to respond to a quote (sorry)

edit on 19-8-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Even the Chinese are beginning to weigh in. If you ask them, its only Humanitarian aide though (like we provide).

Media isn;t much covering that angle as a google will show, just the new "for the children" campaign sprouting in the western main stream. Probably as a counter move.

three days ago...

So now Syria has Russia, Iran and China stacked in their corner. This can only end badly for the west. The key to taking the whole region and occupying it for the oil reserves is Syria. Syria has to fall next, then Iran. The Russians, Iran and China are fully aware of this.

The gig is up warmongers, give it up, go home.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

All three of the Russia, China and Iran haven't got a choice when it comes to Syria. They are all being surrounded by western forces and weaponry. From a Russian perspective, looking out from their border there is a front of war going on, they are fighting western attempts to topple countries which were indecisive about being occupied/on side with NATO. In Ukraine and Syria, Russia is having to fight back, they've been forced into it by the west. Same really for iran and China, they are being targeted for future campaigns. Like you say Syria is the key for control of the whole game for the west.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
imagine sleeping in your house and waking up on the sound of a bomb destroying your house , the look on this kids face will break your heart.

Then you obviously weren't in England between 1939 and 1945 when whole

families slept in anderson shelters at the bottom of the garden, or in the

cupboard under the stairs, or under a sturdy dining table for safety or as some

Londoners did sleep in the underground stations awaking in the morning to see if

their houses were still standing.

OR the faces of children under 12 on crowded station platforms with a

small suitcase of their worldly belongings and a *luggage label* pinned to their

lapels on a journey to the country without their parents.... for safety reasons,

dozens and dozens of them.

My daughters neighbour still has photographs of herself aged seven and

siblings,taken on the station platform, luggage labeled with a small suitcase.

This is not in any way to belittle the situation in Syria, for me a life is

a life be they six, sixteen, twenty six or sixty years old. Is a bloodied six year old's

life any more valuable than a made limbless twenty year old's?

Using children like this is pure propaganda

edit on 19-8-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Perfectly understandable. I'm the angry human in your picture, my eyes ran dry the day this stupid War on Terror started. If you really care about that kid you should be disgusted about CNN capitalizing on his sorrow for more clicks and cash.

You never heard about the conflict in Syria, that picture was necessary to keep you informed? No? Do me a favour: don't focus on details next time and try to see the bigger picture. Your emotions are being exploited to foster opinions, just saying.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There are billions and billions of dollars worth of construction and concrete contracts up for grabs in the rebuilding of Syria after the war. You're gonna let one injured kid get in the way of that ? PPffftt... Do realise what an economic stimulus it will be to the American economy, when Pres. Hillary Clinton has the U.S. State Department allow Lafarge to do business there without sanctions ? Factor in all the other American business that will pay the State Department through the Clinton Foundation, to be allowed in on those contracts.

Hell just think of all the good the Clinton Foundation will be able to do in Syria alone !

Look at how much money was and is being made in rebuilding all the critical infrastructure that was bombed in Libya ! She did that ! At first I thought it was weird we were bombing public-works structures and water supply infrastructure, but when reviewing the reconstruction contracts that were brought with that ; It makes perfect sense. Major American companies, foreign companies and even local Libyian workers received some serious economic stimulus in the rebuilding of their homes, roads, city piping, and factories etc.

With Hillary we're stronger together, Libya, Syria & America !

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This is a reminder, a very public reminder that war is indiscriminate, war doesn't care who it kills.
Sherman said it best "War is cruelty and you cannot refine it." War should be terrible, it should be heart breaking and it needs to be terrifying: so that we can learn our lesson and seek to avoid war as a course of action, unless it is the only viable course.

Kids get killed every day in wars across the globe, and it's good that this anchorperson broke down. We should not abandon our humanity, even in reporting the news.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The kid looks like he has makeup on. I mean hardly believable

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Russia and Assad should at the very least try to fight back without indiscriminately bombing hospitals and living quarters. No one is forcing them to do that. They just don't care, at all. This is the only reason they're so successful at gaining ground.
edit on 2016-8-19 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Putin and Assad are just men, protected and given power by men. When are the people in the ME going to care about their own? Even if I believed in Gods, why would one want their creation wiped out by war and disease?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
They are preparing us for something and it can only be one thing. Bombs away!

We've been bombing Syria for two years. What do they need to "prepare" us for?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmacev

Russia and Assad should at the very least try to fight back without indiscriminately bombing hospitals and living quarters. No one is forcing them to do that. They just don't care, at all. This is the only reason they're so successful at gaining ground.

But they are fighting against terrorists that have swarmed in from all over the world, Chechens from Russia, Pakistanis from Britain, Algerians from France who go out there looking for an Islamic State or for mercenary work. They are under attack from pure evil, if the terrorists go home and leave Syria to itself the bombings will actually stop. It's the terrorists that need to clear off if we are to see peace again.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
The kid looks like he has makeup on. I mean hardly believable

Yeah, it's got to be make up. A crisis actor. I mean, where would they find an actual bombing victim in Syria? The whole thing is made up. They''re really all just drinking mint juleps and watching the Arab version of the Bachelor in Aleppo.

/sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Obama and Hillary built that.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This little boys picture shows me just how phuck up this world really is. Poor little guy, probably just wants to be a kid but he cant because of greed, egos and dumb arses quest for power and control. Just pizzes me off.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Clinton News Network never wastes a propaganda moment. They really remind me of Saddam Hussein's propaganda minister who would always tout how Saddam was winning the war. I sure hope for her sake it's a genuine moment and not a moment wherein she is testing out her acting skills.

News outlets have already told us who did this. That evil president of Syria Bashar Al Assad. His crimes are that he is a typical Muslim dictator, but more importantly he didn't open up his banks to Rothschild banking interests and dared to ally himself with Iran and Russia.

What if they started showing the dead bodies and grieving families of all the people HIllary has killed personally and through her proxy terrorist clients?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Ah! Poor little bimbo talking head turning on the waterworks for impact!

Maybe she should look at the role of her own government in fomenting this (un)civil war in the first place and it's goal of "regime change" whatever the cost in human lives and suffering. Maybe she should also shed a tear for the Yemenite people, on the receiving end of American bombs, dropped from American supplied aircraft flown by American trained pilots hitting mainly civilian targets, because the people ousted the oppressive American puppet leader!
Or maybe shed a tear too for the countless others around the world on the receiving end of democracy bombs and peace missiles?

Yes, it's a brutal image and who wouldn't have some sympathy for this poor little fellow, but it must not be used for propaganda purposes, as it appears it is being used for right now. People need to see through it and ask why? Unfortunately, many will then accept the government approved, MSM provided, excuses rather than dig deeper and look at our own involvement in what has led to this poor little boy being in this awful position.

On apolitical level your op is awesome.

On a level of humanity I can appreciate the babe’s tears as this picture is an absolute moral condemnation of us all on this f___ed up planet where we torture our own children with these stupid wars

And religious lunatics of jihadists and the Saudi devils and political devils like the ones in Washington, Obama and Kerry and Hillary and that jack ass in Turkey, as these all live in luxury as they destroy the lives of millions of children like this.

Karma--God speed!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join