It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short and sweet Video of Hillary Clintons suspect wellbeing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hillary not only has a proven bad track record in government and a suspected criminal past that seems to keep growing in the present. The newest Dilema is her bad health and mental wellbeing. "Extremely Carless" and "Poor Health" Are not combinations when being considered for office surely even HRC Voters in America can see this.

This is a a short and sweet summary on Hillarys seemingly deteriorating physical and mental health (And she was'nt exactly what I would call mentally sound to begin with).

And here is a video of trump so people don't think I care about him either.

Completely devoted Voters

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The tongue thing is a cough lozenge, she was hamming it up with the reporters who had all asked her questions at once, the thing in the SS agent's hand is a communication device or possibly a flashlight, and her 'freezeups' are simple loss of concentration momentarily, once when the podium was approached by a protester (a scary scenario) and another time when she simply loss her train of thought.

I'm sure you do the same thing once in a while, right?

The over-played video of her making an odd face and looking upwards was when the fireworks went off at the convention; you can see Bill notice them seconds later (they really were spectacular, too bad your video clip doesn't include them so everyone can see what she was reacting to, but it's much more fun to make a big deal of her facial expressions without showing why she's doing that).

In short, full retard indeed. There is plenty to complain about with both candidates. This kind of stuff undermines the dignity of the office they both purport to aspire to.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's amazing that we get this much footage of Hillary's declining health, when she's only on the campaign trail 4 days a week! If she kept a "Trump" schedule, we'd have hours of video. Stay at 4 days @ week Hillary! Your supporters don't care that you take them for granted.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

The tongue thing is a cough lozenge, she was hamming it up with the reporters who had all asked her questions at once, the thing in the SS agent's hand is a communication device or possibly a flashlight, and her 'freezeups' are simple loss of concentration momentarily, once when the podium was approached by a protester (a scary scenario) and another time when she simply loss her train of thought. I'm sure you do the same thing once in a while, right?

Never in my life. Everything you said is just as debatable as everything in the video. Still I am more inclined to believe that could be a hole on her tongue when compared with pictures of other people with holes, Coughing like that for a non smoker is a sign of some form of illness and those strange bouts of loss of focus are not normal. This is Hillary Clinton she is'nt new to public speaking. She froze as if the person had a gun pointed at her head. She is'nt gonna freeze just cause a protesteris approaching. And getting helped up the stairs is not a usual need for her so it points to some form of temporary shock or weakness, perhaps brought on by a seizure.

(they really were spectacular, too bad your video clip doesn't include them so everyone can see what she was reacting to, but it's much more fun to make a big deal of her facial expressions without showing why she's doing that).

It is'nt making fun of her people have a right to know if the person they are voting for is seriously Ill or not. How Bill reacted is completely normal and he didnt even react until the very end of the clip. She lost all control of her facial featues. Ive seen fireworks hundreds of times never reacted anything like that.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The debates will tell the tale.

If she seizes on national TV, it's over.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

Good find!

The "coughing montage" was annoying as hell though!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Stop. There is no footage of Hillary's declining health. She's perfect healthy and you know this is nonsense. Don't pretend you don't.
If I were you I'd worry more about the KFC fanboy with the big bucket of fried chicken in front of him.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That's all fine and well... But, it's easy to portray what you want to portray with a few out of context clips.

If we filmed someone - anyone - for hours at end, the WanderingNomadd, SentientCentenarian, or whoever, we would be able to compile a video to reflect anything we claim. We can claim WanderingNomadd is possessed by Ra, and I would be able to back those claims with out of context little clips compiled from the hours of footage. I can claim that SentientCentenarian is a genius and manipulate short little clips to make him look smarter than Einstein.

Conspiracy theorists are always going on and on about how "Mass Media" is manipulating and telling lies. Yet they fail to realize that people on YouTube is doing the exact same thing!? Pushing their agendas with clever video editing... And it's not just done with Hillary. The same goes for Trump, Obama, Bush etc.

IMO. It's stupid.

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
... Coughing like that for a non smoker is a sign of some form of illness ...

I'm going to disagree with that. Whenever I'm stressed I start coughing for no reason whatsoever. My brother have the same thing. At one stage he had a very stressful job, meaning he was coughing all the time. He was tested for TB, cancer, etc. etc. Nothing was ever found to be wrong. The moment he changed jobs, the coughing stopped.
edit on 19/8/2016 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I have to discredit you as my grandfather on my mother's side of the family suffered blood clots in his legs and lungs.

When they clotted up he would go into a blank stare. And if not treated with a blood thinner? He would black out and his heart wohld stop. They got so bad that the doctors issued a DNR on him.

It tore my mother to pieces. I still remember that time i was talking to him and he suddenly went into a blank stare for about 3 minutes. He appeared to be like a statue. It was scary because i was actually waiting for him to respond to a story i was telling. And when he came to he asked me how long he was asleep.

So no... that sudden moment in her speeches when she suddenly stops like that? There is no denying that she is in fact suffering from blood clots.and it looks like she is about to kick the bucket at any time.

But you have to put it this way.... if you became a millionaire.... and you were diagnosed with frequent blood clots... wouldn't you pay any amount of money to continue living like a millionaire as much as possible? Spending all of that money on fun things to do?

That is hillary clinton... clinging onto life. Honestly we may elect a president who will die suddenly and mysteriously.... but the blame will be placed on isil. And they will say it was a successful assasination. And we must go to war with another country yet again and be required to pay taxes for god knows how many more years.

Since America requires money for survival.... no one wants to lose their high paying easy government job. And with an ammendment that was passed ages ago stating that we should not be taxed in times of peace..... they must continue perpetual war.

# hillary and # trump. # the government because it needs to be audited piece by piece.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

You're right, coughing can be a stress reaction. So can yawning, twitching of facial and other muscles, developing laryngitis, overproduction of tears, and many other little behaviors that, to an outsider, may appear odd or out of place.

I am a smoker, and I rarely cough at all. My mother, aunt and uncle however, do not smoke and all sound like they're coughing up a lung when seasonal allergies come calling. It was stated very concisely in the letter written by an actual physician who has personal, professional knowledge of her medical health because he is her doctor, that Hillary takes daily meds for allergies.

Not only do allergies themselves cause excess drainage that irritates the throat, but the remedies for them typically cause a chronic cough themselves because they dry the membranes of the mouth, nose and throat...which is one of the primary ways that antihistamines and leukotriene inhibitors suppress the allergic response in the first place.

But of course that doesn't sound very intriguing, does it? And people just love to be intrigued.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If she's perfectly healthy, then she has a perfect contempt for her position as a candidate. Only spending four days/week campaiging? Not holding actual open press conferences?

Do we really want to elect someone who seems to hold her impending position in this much contempt? She should be selling herself to us, not assuming she has the job already, and if she is perfectly healthy, that's exactly what she is doing. I don't care if she does think she has it wrapped up, she is still interviewing with us as her future employers.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I agree.. let's see Hillary on stage, answering questions...

looks like we may have the chance before the debates?

variety.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Stop. There is no footage of Hillary's declining health. She's perfect healthy and you know this is nonsense. Don't pretend you don't.

Come on, be honest. Would you shake Hillary's hand (without wearing gloves) if she extended it to you?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I agree.. let's see Hillary on stage, answering questions...

looks like we may have the chance before the debates?

variety.com...

This Sept 7th "event" will be each candidate, appearing separately, sitting on a stool, answering pre-screened questions. Correct?

The first debate should have been scheduled for the week after the DNC convention, when both the RNC and DNC platforms were fresh on everyone's mind. Now, I don't remember what Hillary talked about in her keynote address.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

All I know is that it will be one candidate, then another...

I was just alerted to this...

Needless to say, both sides will be trying to secure ammo from this pre debate event...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If she's perfectly healthy, then she has a perfect contempt for her position as a candidate. Only spending four days/week campaiging? Not holding actual open press conferences?

the onus is on the trailing candidate to trump up support (no pun intended).
clintons best policy, as much as you and other republicans dislike it, is to allow trump to carry on making outrageous comments on a near daily basis thereby torpedoing his own campaign.
the understanding that having to defend nearly every speech he makes or blame some media conspiracy, is proof alone the vast majority finds his outburst abhorrent.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Understood. Thanks for replying. I'll watch it if the questions are from a LIVE audience, even if Trump and Clinton won't share the floor together.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

No, I am sorry. She is a candidate. She should act like one and start actually ... you know ... taking questions and making unscripted appearances. Even Obama did that when he was the front runner.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Staring off into space for THREE WHOLE MINUTES and then waking up and asking 'how long was I asleep' is not the same as the few seconds Hillary lost her train of thought while in a room full of people. Look at the video and TIME IT. And an above poster is right, if we had cameras on us constantly, of course we'd be caught looking idiotic once in a while. Comes with the territory. If Hillary's heart is stopping a lot, we'll find out about it soon enough. The 'being helped up stairs' thing was in February. Icy steps, high heels, maybe just got off a plane with stiff knees after hours of sitting, and wearing a heavy bulletproof jacket... whilst being 70 years old... I'm willing to figure people were being polite rather than she's at death's door (unfortunately, given my hatred for her).

I hate Hillary and Trump equally but for different reasons, but this is ridiculous. Both candidates are sleeping in hotel rooms night after night, both of them are about 70 years old, both of them are being asked questions by staff and reporters alike damn near 24/7, and they're talking constantly. Of course they get hoarse, of course they have coughing jags. I would too. So would you.

If the tongue thing was a hole, why is it not seen in any other pictures? Either she's got amazing powers of regeneration, or it was an effing cough drop! How stupid ARE you people?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
September 5, 2016

Not much attention was paid to this doctor's diagnosis of Hillary. But developments and additional research since the article was published (Aug 2016), are increasingly pointing to Tongue Cancer as being ONE of the physical maladies afflicting Hillary Clinton.

Source: christiantimesnewspaper.com...

join