It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Now I know many of my words will not reach any of you. They may reach no one here, but listen closely because I will tell you what I know to be true. There is more to this life than many of things that distract us through out our day. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? This world that we experience is temporary, but the very essence of our being however is not tied to this temporal body. We as humans often view ourselves in relation to others within our society. We consider ourselves decent people by the standards of society. The hardest truth to take in from the Bible is its description of our inherent nature, but I feel when we consider ourselves from the eyes of God it becomes apparent. Anger, jealousy, lust, sloth, gluttony, greed, pride. These are emotions and feelings ingrained within us because they are part of who we are. I fear the Lord, for I know what I am. I am someone who falls short of what I could be. I see what we call sin is deep within what I am, but I also see a light. I saw death, and now I see life.

For one has come to free me from that which I alone cannot escape. The word of God came down and took the image of man to be tempted as we are tempted, and where we have failed he succeeded. Silent and pure knowing far more of God's wrath than us he took our place and died for our transgressions. This act of selfless and unconditional love is the light of the world. A light I will proudly share with the world as many times as I get.

For those in the darkness who want to see this light start with this. Pay close attention to your own thoughts and intentions. If you can accept that you are indeed a sinner and in need of help to escape your current state, then throw out your notions of this world. Tell Christ that you are willing to accept that he died for you and that he rose again and that you want to know and have a relationship with him. When this becomes a sincere belief Christ will send the Comforter to you, will baptize you in holy fire, and you will be saved. God loves you, and wants to engage with you all you have to do is let him. God bless.

edit on 18-8-2016 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

I don't believe much of it but I'm glad you do.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's never been as hard to be a good person, for the sake of being a good person, as it is today. That doesn't mean to make substantial change in your life requires devine intervention, just a little elbow grease and perseverance.

Personally, if were any sory of deity, I would much rather favor beings that focused on being good for the right reasons, than favor those being scared of eternal retribution or the thought of being looked down upon by me.

It's hard to do the right thing, and some people need the urge of the devine to set them in the right path, but do so for the right reasons, and meet "Christ" or "Him" at the end of your path here, rather than rely on him as a nanny or mentor, or in your case a savior.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FightingBuddha

Just because I fear the lord, doesn't mean that is the reason I try to fight against my nature is because of that fear. Jesus did all the work. My actions are not what gets me into heaven, so my choice to attempt to be good is not forced of fear but rather simply because I want to be good for goodness sake. While I do think of Christ as a teacher and a savior I also think of him as a friend.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He will return within our life time, imo. Just know if a bunch of us go missing it wasnt aliens

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Good to hear, and glad you walk the path.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

For those in the darkness who want to see this light start with this. Pay close attention to your own thoughts and intentions. If you can accept that you are indeed a sinner and in need of help to escape your current state, then throw out your notions of this world. Tell Christ that you are willing to accept that he died for you and that he rose again and that you want to know and have a relationship with him. When this becomes a sincere belief Christ will send the Comforter to you, will baptize you in holy fire, and you will be saved. God loves you, and wants to engage with you all you have to do is let him. God bless.

From my point of view.

In a way you are talking about the surrendering of ego and being beyond this level of being. Even the energetic body manifestation is somewhat close to correct on a meta understanding. Personally there should be water (vibrational and cooling) also mixed in with the fire since it would be blending in the body.

I get that you need to think that Yeshua:s words is the only ones who can do this for you. But the divine can create a connection with even an atheist who walk the path and the atheists will no longer be an atheist since it will have experience of something more.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

How can you be sure it is not YOU who is in the dark? You are so sure you have the "truth" but are literally saying that Jesus is God in the flesh and you only have stories to tell you what he was like, the Gospels and some Apocrypha have a consistent message but the New Testament has false teachings (Paul is the enemy of James after his "conversion") that contradict the message of the Messiah (who never claimed to be God btw) and you think you have the Truth in you? If you were a disciple of the Messiah you would reject Paul and if you follow Paul you have to ignore Jesus actual teachings.

You can pretend to do both but you will not be in the Spirit of Truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, very true and very inspiring.

edit on 19-8-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Have to drop this on this topic, I wonder this alot.

You jesus guys, do you ever wonder that you are indeed offering your souls and worship to him, like some are to satan, why you have to use that poor thing as your ticket to heaven, when you haven't even ever seen him or felt his presence or had him to do anything for you.

I understand that you may believe/worship bible god jehova but why on fckin eath do you ever thin or type jesus is only way to salvation/eternal life, why not satan, why not any other god of old?

Why you can't just cut every worship/savior personalities from your life and live like us, creating and destroying for your own truth/message/agenda, I'm pretty sure if jesus would exists as you picture him, he would rather accept our uniquenes and creator potentials, rather than being responsiple for 7 billion souls who all think they need saviour outside their own capabilities?

Imo you christians mock satan yet give your ass to jesus, which as "invisible" force makes you jewslaves with almost no free will, and you just keep dumping this lifestyle to your siblings and in worst cases to everyone around you.

I personally hope this jesus character will come back and slay and send all wrongdoers to hell, but I ain't counting on that too much.

Piece of my truth

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: enterthestage

How can you be sure it is not YOU who is in the dark?

Because I was in the dark in fact I can still look back and see it on the horizon as I walk closer to the light. The light I see is the joy of grace and the darkness I see is the reality of sin in my being. I disagree with your position on the teachings of Paul. You try and tell me the Messiah(a jewish concept) was not God, but it is quite clear in the OT that the Messiah is indeed God. I am not here to argue but to simply tell you what I know to be true. How do I know it is truth?

In a little while, the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. 20On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. 21Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him.

Christ lives within me. I have a relationship with him. I experience his presence .

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Humility and Grace have given you insight.

May God continue to bless your understanding and lead you to his preserved word.

for there is more to see and learn that what you have shred.

Great job.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He will return within our life time, imo. Just know if a bunch of us go missing it wasnt aliens

I know the biggest deceit would be we were taken to be reprogrammed from our monotheistic view and once it is done we will be returned. In the meantime the world must arm themselves against the evil alien coming to take over the world him and his army will land in Jerusalem and the armies need to surround and kill off the evil alien force that will invade there.

The media has primed this world for it that is for sure.
edit on 19-8-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If that's your position on Paul I direct you to my questions again but now I know that darkness envelops you, not a matter of agree vs disagree but truth (Paul was apostate) vs untruth (Paul wasn't)

Guarantee you didn't notice or haven't read but I am not wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

What questions?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

How can you be sure it's not you?

And you think you have the Truth in you?

They were right there in my earlier comment and you didn't notice or maybe even bother to look, which leads me to conclude as I did earlier only now with evidence beyond doubt.
edit on 20-8-2016 by enterthestage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

They were right there in my earlier comment and you didn't notice or maybe even bother to look, which leads me to conclude as I did earlier only now with evidence beyond doubt.

You asked me how I knew i wasn't in the dark and I told you.

And you think you have the Truth in you?

This one seemed to be rhetorical so I didn't answer it, but Yes.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I think you need to manage your thread better because I find your responses catty. I am just asking questions and giving my opinion and you should be grateful. I don't think this thread is going anywhere.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think you need to manage your thread better because I find your responses catty. I am just asking questions and giving my opinion and you should be grateful. I don't think this thread is going anywhere.

I am sorry you feel that way, I cannot help how you perceive my words but they were not intended with harm. However you questioned whether I saw your questions and I quoted one of your questions followed by my response. I don't know how else to say that other than, "You asked me how I knew i wasn't in the dark and I told you. "

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Paul's writing are correct and agree with the Whole of the Preserved word of God. It is those who privately interpret Paul's teachings and wrestle them to their own destruction that have divorced them from the rest of the Bible that believe his teachings are in error.

I have read the preserved word of God since 2005, the OT over 100, and the NT well over 300 times. Once I started using God's divine built in cross reference system I could see Paul's teaching agreeing with the OT and the four Gospels books.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join