It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I regret my words"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Do you think Hillary supporters and her Campaign are scared stiff now?

I think they are.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think they are.

You would think HIllary would come out and admit some of her regrets too, but unfortunately her regrets can and will be used against her in a court of law.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think his heart is in the right place.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Trump doesn't apologize.

Conservatives: what he said was true.

Trump backtracks and apologizes.

Conservatives: what a guy admitting he was wrong.

The funny thing about you guys is you're so willing to point out the hypocrisy of Hillary supporters, of which there are very few on ATS - people will vote for her in here, mostly as what they perceive as a lesser evil. Can we get you diehards to admit hypocrisy and that you're voting Trump for anyone but Hillary and that he's actually a terrible candidate?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
wait I thought his supporters love him because he keeps it real and says it like it is? I thought his supporters love him for his political incorrectness? what is he becoming a bleeding heart liberal, social justice warrior now, you're telling me he has feelings?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Can we get you diehards to admit hypocrisy and that you're voting Trump for anyone but Hillary and that he's actually a terrible candidate?

Absolutely, once you can explain WHY he's a terrible candidate.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
If he keeps this up I may not have to drink myself into a coma after I vote for him.

Ok....just get a decent buzz on, and go do it. Nobody likes reading results all hung over and stuff....

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Imagine a scenario... Hillary and Trump where the captains of sinking ships, which one would you put your money on to help others and go down with the ship and which would be the first into a life boat??....

I also think Trump would have a f#cking amazing handshake, not that limp crap that the millenials use, a good firm look you in the eye handshake. The short of handshake that would seal the marriage to a daughter, the type of handshake that you get after a really good hard fought sports event where both of you ended up blooded and exhausted but the respect flows.. The type of handshake you get after stopping at the side of the road in the middle of no where to help a guy that hasn't got the right breaker bar for his truck to mend a flat but you do....

RA
edit on 18-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

X: I agree with you. I think their very blood is actually running cold.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You would think HIllary would come out and admit some of her regrets too, but unfortunately her regrets can and will be used against her in a court of law. [quote/]

Ummmm....she's kind of in a medically induced coma right now...be more sensitive, dude!

edit on 18-8-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump just did what few politicians have ever done.

Admit he was wrong.

Gotta applaud that.

unfortunately even as trump admits his faux pas or idiot statements, no trump fanboy here on ats ever 'man-ed' and said he was wrong. always deflected to $Hill.

And vice versa with Hillary supporters deflecting to Trump. Even your statement is just another form of a deflection... its a vicious cycle, but I guess that's politics for ya lol.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I like this, his voice passed my lie detector test.

And he did not qualify and misdirect, he just
plain said he has regrets! Who doesn't?

Yet, it takes a person who cares to admit it.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow.. Trump supporters are eating this up..

First.. they defend everything he says and say they see no fault in any of it.. then when "he" admits fault they praise him for it and agree?

And they think us Dems are blind?

Do you really think this apology was Trump's idea and not the product of the come to Jesus moment he had with the RNC?

Lol
and think

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Even if trump supporters think he was right, Trump himself thought he was wrong.

I think this upset the Hillary supporters more than anyone thought.

hahaha. . . . . hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
wait I thought his supporters love him because he keeps it real and says it like it is? I thought his supporters love him for his political incorrectness? what is he becoming a bleeding heart liberal, social justice warrior now, you're telling me he has feelings?

Apologizing doesn't make him a SJW. Like Ben Shapiro says, being against political correctness doesn't mean being rude, it means telling hard truths. I have admitted on ATS that I sometimes think Trump has made a fool of himself with things he said (like mocking McCain for being a POW). However, at least he doesn't have everything he says be pre written and filtered through countless people as acceptable before he says it (when was the last time HIllary did a press conference again?).

I takes a big person to admit when they are wrong, and I commend Trump for doing that. Hopefully he can control himself and remain focused on the issues from here on out. But I do think he will continue to fight political correctness, like in his speech Tuesday where he told hard truths about inner cities needing more policing, and Democratic policies hurting many black communities.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Do you really think this apology was Trump's idea and not the product of the come to Jesus moment he had with the RNC?

LOL he controls the RNC right now, not the other way around. And yes, I think this was planned and perfectly timed by him.

Now, what will Hillary do? If Trump continues along the lines of saying what needs to be said but not in such inflammatory ways his numbers with undecided voters will definitely rise.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

First.. they defend everything he says and say they see no fault in any of it.. then when "he" admits fault they praise him for it and agree?

And they think us Dems are blind?

Lol
and think

"It's like raaaaaiiaaaaaiiiin on your wedding day!"

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

First..

First ... let me start by saying I starred your post ... just so you'd have 500 stars. I can't take it back so shut up. Okay?

Second ... what The Don said wasn't an apology. It was dialogue. He was talking to real people who understand the real world the real way. He wasn't talking to a liberal (or Dems ... or whatever else you wanna call yourselves). He wasn't talkin' to you guys ... cause he doesn't waste breath on people who 'refuse' to understand the world in the way it's really going on around you.

Maybe the veil will lift a bit in November. Maybe it'll never lift again. Vote Trump and have a peek.

-Cheers

edit on 1882016 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

" I will always Never tell you the truth. I speak Lies for all of you, and for everyone in this country who doesn’t have a Clue.”

Hillary Clinton to her close Associates , Aug. , 2016

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think this upset the Hillary supporters more than anyone thought

The politically incorrect term is not 'upset'"..........it's 'triggered'

As in 'I think this triggered the Hillary supporters more than anyone thought'.

#TrumpcardtriggeredHills

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join