It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Pence to Visit Flood-Ravaged Louisiana Capital Friday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hahaha.
Obama has just announced he is visiting Baton Rouge.
Where Trump leads, Obama follows... maybe that is what Obama needed all along. A leader to follow.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Damage control. Trump is making Obama and Hillary look so bad right now, he's forcing their hand in the matter. I'm sure Hillary will go to Louisiana when she's confident enough to walk on her own.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And then, some people say Trump does not look presidential...Maybe they are right, considering Obama is on vacation, and Hillary is nowhere to be found. Maybe they just forgot the true meaning of a president.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
And then, some people say Trump does not look presidential...Maybe they are right, considering Obama is on vacation, and Hillary is nowhere to be found. Maybe they just forgot the true meaning of a president.

I think they got their staff to say a few nice words. No point doing the work yourself when you have servants to do it for you. that's how Washington rolls.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hahaha.

Great, he should have been first, now it will look very
obvious as to why he is there.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hahaha.

Great, he should have been first, now it will look very
obvious as to why he is there.

Wondering whether he will actually get booed ... like the film Jerry Mcguire at the end, when the cold hearted agent tries to copy a hug, lol.

edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The official announcement.

The People of LA asked for him and now he's going.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit I'm sure Hillary will go to Louisiana when she's confident enough to walk on her own.

Will she wear a polyester pants suit? And high heels?

At least Sara Palin would show up wearing jeans, and walking shoes.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Who can honestly blame Obama for not going?

He has an emergency on his hands. His daughter just took a puff off the peace pipe.

Maybe he should have taught his children to stay away from drugs as Trump taught his. Then again, maybe that suggestion is racist so I apologize.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

The official announcement.

The People of LA asked for him and now he's going.

yeah sure... a bit like official announcement about ransom... oh I mean 'the leverage opportunity'.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

A. Shines a national spotlight on the problem.
B. Watch the footage, he's actually helping hand out relief supplies, etc. Are you? Am I? Nope.

And now:

C. Because the POTUS doesn't want to be upstaged, so he'll HAVE to go....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

B. Watch the footage, he's actually helping hand out relief supplies, etc. Are you? Am I? Nope.

And now:

What a terrible optic for Obama .. running in on Trumps coat tails and announcing as they see the news of him there

edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Regardless what happens or what is said, Trump was there first.

Hillary and Obama just copied him.

Beautiful optics and a brilliant strategy.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If American's give Donald Trump a chance, they'll see how he really is...not how the bribed and intimidated ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN portray the man.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

If American's give Donald Trump a chance, they'll see how he really is...not how the bribed and intimidated ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN portray the man.

Indeed, but your country is almost beyond saving. Way too many dependents now where voting for anyone other than the DEMs would be like Turkey's voting for Christmas in their minds.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

And now:

What a terrible optic for Obama .. running in on Trumps coat tails and announcing as they see the news of him there

It does seem like Trump upstaged Obama, but where is Hillary? We all have seen where tragedies like this flood in LA will effect our citizens for years afterwards. Clinton should be taking notice too. This natural event disaster relief will be something that she will have to contend with if she believes she will be the next President of the USA! Unless, she knows she isn't going to be President, so 'what difference does it make?'. Right?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

And now:

It does seem like Trump upstaged Obama, but where is Hillary? We all have seen where tragedies like this flood in LA will effect our citizens for years afterwards. Clinton should be taking notice too. This natural event disaster relief will be something that she will have to contend with if she believes she will be the next President of the USA! Unless, she knows she isn't going to be President, so 'what difference does it make?'. Right?

For Obama, I don't think he cares who lives or dies or suffers. He's not up for re-election.
I think Clinton is just too frail to travel often. She has had most of the month off.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

And now:

He's actually not going until Tuesday, AFTER his vacation ends.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

And now:

Yeah - he has to get that Sunday round in.

He's actually not going until Tuesday, AFTER his vacation ends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join