It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Pence to Visit Flood-Ravaged Louisiana Capital Friday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hold on a quick minute here....

If You send anybody in an official capacity make sure it ISN'T anyone affiliated w/The Clinton Cabal™ or don't You remember the Haiti Debacle and Hillary's brother making the $$$

If You did forget, that is 'o.k.' so I thought I'd add a couple links for Your edification...

www.washingtonpost.com... 70506_story.html

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Unlike Hillary missing in action for three days,
what is she doing? Nothing???

Hillary is undergoing psychological trauma counseling.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

The presence of someone such as Trump is helpful to morale in times like this. Its going to comfort people to see that someone actually might care a little, and it will also win him votes. Another 100k votes for Trump. At this point HILLARY mind as well just drop out... her rapidly collapsing campaign, deteriorating health, mounting lies, and blatant non-caring about anyone below super elite class, has pretty much sealed the deal for a Trump presidency anyway.

The presence of someone such as Trump is a helpful to whose morale? His supporters? It's a frickin publicity stunt. Wait never mind, the rest of your post pretty much sums up how blind you are to the reality of Donald Trump and your willingness to believe anything trending on Drudge.

The Donald Trump campaign is the one that has resorted to another change in management, hiring a Rapey Roger Ailes and Stephen Bannon (the only "good" media is the media he can pay off apparently). When he was up in the polls briefly it was all his followers could talk about and now that the bump has turned to a dip and he's been down for weeks, polls are all rigged and we get multiple threads per day showing things like how Trump is leading in Facebook likes.

What was it that Trump said to Howard Stern in 2005 about raising his own children?

"I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids."

And you think this guy cares about everyday people? You're delusional.
edit on Thu Aug 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Hillary can't show up. You know. . . .water. . . "I'm melting". . . . that sort of thing.

Obama is still trying to find a way to blame this on Bush.

The people want someone there.

"Louisiana newspaper urges Obama to end his vacation and visit flood sites"

www.usatoday.com...

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No less than what Obama is doing. If nothing else, it's good PR for a P/VP ticket, despite what your obvious Trump hate shining through.

You're right, it's about publicity. Pure and simple. I've never claimed anything but disdain for Donald Trump so I don't know what my remarks would be "shining through" the guy is a douchebag. He's always been a douchebag. I've never had anything but a negative opinion of him.

I'm not particularly fond of Hillary Clinton either. In fact, I'd go so far to say that Trump and the Clintons are peas in the same neoliberal oligarchy pod. What really gets me is how so many people around here think that Trump is DIFFERENT. He's exactly the same. The biggest difference between the two is that Trump lies more frequently and is utterly incapable of not saying dumb things unless he's reading off a teleprompter. Period, the end.

This is a publicity stunt.

link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Trump will at least make everyone else scramble there to do something so he doesnt seem like the only human among reptiles.

That would be awesome, would love to seem him raise the bar.
Force these lifers out of their cocoons.

Also, its good for leaders to see HOW their people suffer. To know what it looks like, smells like, sounds like. To see their people on the brink and look them in the eyes. To take that to bed with you.....to your grave.

I hope it does sink in, and maybe it will make him care even more.
Pence too, he seems like a very genuine guy.

Thats the sort of experience that makes responsible leaders, and people.

We all need that, and our country needs this so very much!

edit on 18-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

On second thought, your right about this, it
could be devastating if she were to go there.

I can see it now, a Clinton Foundation
deal in the making. Give us your money,
we will give you back nothing.

Never mind Hillary, Louisiana does not want you!!
Stay home on your pillows!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hillary is undergoing psychological trauma counseling.

Self inflicted....for 30+ years and counting!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Obama and Hillary are waiting for instructions from Soros.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Prezbo doesn't care. And he doesn't actually like Hillary either. So....more golf.....
edit on 18-8-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh please. I love how all of the anti trump people follow up with "And I don't like Hillary either" What a joke. If thats the case, why focus on Trumps association with "rapey Roger Ailes" and not mention Hillary's having Bill Clinton, who has been accused of far more heinous actions.

Myabe you are right that Trump is no different than Hillary. But if thats true, why do some many of the elites hate him so much? Why are the media attacks on him just about unprecedented, as is their fawning over HIllary and the pass they give her? Why are high ranking people in both parties coming together to try and stop him?

Again, maybe he will turn out to be just another tool. But we know that HIllary is the ultimate pawn of the elite, so why not take a chance?

But I know, Trump is a monster, he hates is own kids, is a racists xenophobe that has rapey friends and forces immigrants to make him taco bowls that he eats while sexually demaning women.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary can't show up. You know. . . .water. . . "I'm melting". . . . that sort of thing.

Pointy heels and orange pantsuits....

Obama is still trying to find a way to blame this on Bush.

21 times he did...
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh please. I love how all of the anti trump people follow up with "And I don't like Hillary either" What a joke. If thats the case, why focus on Trumps association with "rapey Roger Ailes" and not mention Hillary's having Bill Clinton, who has been accused of far more heinous actions.

Do you really want to go this route? Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were both guests of Jeffrey Epstein's on "Sex Slave Island." Guess which one was accused of having sex with an underage girl there? Hint: it was Donald Trump.

Why are high ranking people in both parties coming together to try and stop him?

Why did he call Bill Clinton three weeks before he entered the presidential race to ask for advice? Did you know that the biggest contributers to Clinton's Senate campaign were Ivanka's in-laws who are also big patrons of Chuck Shumer who is openly supporting Hilary but is a longtime pal of Donald Trump's who has called his policies "awful" but at the same time seems oddly praising of Trump? Speaking of Ivanka — even their kids are longtime friends (going back at least to 2009 when Chelsea attended Ivanka's wedding — and supposedly they were introduced by their husbands and who knows their connection). Here's a pay-to-play conspiracy for you. Donald Trump donated $100k to the Clinton Foundation. When he didn't get an invite to Chelsea's wedding (how rude!), he reportedly called up none other than Doug Band.

How anti-establishment was it for Donald Trump to go have an audience with Henry Kissinger (as did Clinton!)?

Assuming he's not controlled opposition, at BEST what we're seeing is a power struggle between members/factions of the oligarchy. What Donald Trump is NOT is anti-establishment.

Again, maybe he will turn out to be just another tool. But we know that HIllary is the ultimate pawn of the elite, so why not take a chance?

Pawn of the elite? The Clintons ARE the elite and so is Donald Trump. Donald Trump also happens to be a flagrant douchebag that can't even pretend to be otherwise, more than a little unstable by all appearances and running a campaign of fear mongering and authoritarian pipe dreams. They're all bad — he's just stupid, embarassing and because of the campaign platform he's chosen to connect with the gullible masses, a victory for him will translate to the perception of a mandate for regressive, authoritarian, white Christian nationalist policies.
edit on 2016-8-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama and Hillary are waiting for instructions from Soros.

Hacked! I can see it now...a new sitcom in the making.

Seriously, there is so much material, factual material I can not
even begin to keep up with how the last 8 years of conspiracy's
have been proven to be 100% fact.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think it's great Trump is going to Louisiana! And, at the very least, he will bring morale to those who are TRULY suffering in our OWN country.

I'm waiting for the liberal spun, I can hear the headlines now...

"Trump visits flood ravaged Louisiana for attention because he is selfish and an egomaniac!" /sarcasm

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

Do you really want to go this route? Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were both guests of Jeffrey Epstein's on "Sex Slave Island." Guess which one was accused of having sex with an underage girl there? Hint: it was Donald Trump.

Why are high ranking people in both parties coming together to try and stop him?

Why did he call Bill Clinton three weeks before he entered the presidential race to ask for advice? Did you know that the biggest contributers to Clinton's Senate campaign were Ivanka's in-laws who are also big patrons of Chuck Shumer who is openly supporting Hilary but is a longtime pal of Donald Trump's who has called his policies "awful" but at the same time seems oddly praising of Trump? Speaking of Ivanka — even their kids are longtime friends (going back at least to 2009 when Chelsea attended Ivanka's wedding — and supposedly they were introduced by their husbands and who knows their connection). Here's a pay-to-play conspiracy for you. Donald Trump donated $100k to the Clinton Foundation. When he didn't get an invite to Chelsea's wedding (how rude!), he reportedly called up none other than Doug Band.

How anti-establishment was it for Donald Trump to go have an audience with Henry Kissinger (as did Clinton!)?

Assuming he's not controlled opposition, at BEST what we're seeing is a power struggle between members/factions of the oligarchy. What Donald Trump is NOT is anti-establishment.

Pawn of the elite? The Clintons ARE the elite and so is Donald Trump. Donald Trump also happens to be a flagrant douchebag that can't even pretend to be otherwise, more than a little unstable by all appearances and running a campaign of fear mongering and authoritarian pipe dreams. They're all bad — he's just stupid, embarassing and because of the campaign platform he's chosen to connect with the gullible masses, a victory for him will translate to the perception of a mandate for regressive, authoritarian, white Christian nationalist policies.

Oh STOP with the Trump sex abuse BS!

The ONE anonymous person who made the claims in a civil lawsuit has zero proof. Furthermore, the case was thrown out of a California court, but was refiled in a NY court...Its nothing but an attempt to paint Trump in an evil light and NO one but the simple minded folks who get their info from social media buys it.

Bill Clinton, on the other hand, has dozens of sexual assault accusers who are NOT anonymous. Plus, he spent way more time with Epstein than Trump ever did.

edit on 18-8-2016 by lovebeck because: Stfu

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Not a fan of Bush, but I remember when everyone called him out for not cutting his vacation short after Katrina. Now Obama is doing the exact same thing to Louisiana and yet no backlash?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
[sarcasm] BReaking...

Obama flying his trusty 7 iron fueled by range balls, to beat Trump to Baton Rouge....

[/sarcasm]

Nice to see a leader who seeks the highest office, concerned with folks he would be representing, in their most trying time...

They say he is being briefed daily and they say he is very concerned.... wouldn't it be nice if the folks suffering heard that first hand?

It's not like he's the President of the USA.... oh wait?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It's outrageous that ANY celebrity or high level politician like the President would consider going into a disaster zone at this stage of the game. The flooding is still ongoing and there are still lives to be saved. Louisiana has better things to do then host some big ego, his hangers-on, the Security Detail nightmare, and then there will be the reporters. They have REAL WORK to do.
THAT'S why the President isn't going, this is all being handled from the White House, as it should be.

If you really want to know what the Obama Administration is doing in response to this, or if you're in the flood zone and need to know your options, click on the link. There's a lot going on that doesn't involve golf, or cheering on a WWF loser.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I am sure that the victims of the flood, those that have lost everything, are making sure to check out the White House Blog....

This isn't a TV show, not a scripted party beneficial photo op... this is real life for these Americans...

For the POTUS to continue his vacation of shanking 5 irons, waiting for the right opportunity, consider that as an acceptable response to citizens in peril, on HIS watch... is to wait for the right time to make an appearance, just shows how disconnected his administration is to those he was elected to represent...

Thank goodness we only have a couple of months til he is relieved of that distraction of his most critical shot out of the rough to try and save par...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join