It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZIP APP Maker Interview, Trump Will Win, Their Data Doesn't Lie !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

Have you seen the state of our Nation? This Country cannot take 4 more years of Obama.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yes, there's countless closet Trump supporters who refrain from saying anything publicly because they know liberals will literally lose their #, throw a tantrum, scream, call names, assault them, fire them from their job, egg/damage their cars, and generally produce a laundry list of nonsense few want to deal with. At best you might be called a racist bigot.

In SF, saying you're a Trump supporter can cost you your job. That's how insane these "tolerant" liberals are.
edit on 18-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
That app has Trump winning in California, if wins that state he wins the election, game over.

Because if he win there he will win other blue states and all the purple states too.

edit on 19-8-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Which poll, or polling platform (i.e. Social Media), has the best Presidential and Mid-Term track record of accurate predictions, since the 2008 election?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
That app has Trump winning in California, if wins that state he wins the election, game over.

I'd love to see Nancy Pelosi pull her hair out...

Go Trump!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It will be a good day when this race is over and Trump is a big loser.

Granted, all indications are Trump's going to lose. But I would love to see him win for no other reason to see all the Hillary zombies pulling their hair out and their gnashing of teeth and bellyaching, and the lame excuses they come up wirh on why she lost.

That's just it, there can be no excuse if she loses. She has the entire Federal Goverment, Big Business and nearly 99% of media on her side. If she loses this it will be the most galactic screw up of all time.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Haven't heard much of the feminist line recently. How she's breaking glass ceilings...all the way to the top, on MERIT, right?

Being the wife of a former president has nothing to do with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I've read many Trump supporters tout the large crowds at Trump rallies as evidence of his momentum and as evidence that the polls showing him far behind Clinton are flawed.

They don't.

Trump declared his candidacy on June 16, 2015, some 14 months ago. And we have just under 3 months to go. Let's very generously assume he speaks to 30,000 individual probable Trump voters every day at rallies. (He hasn't had rallies every day, and not to such large crowds.)
Doing the math, that's approximately 17 months x 30 days x 30,000 which equals 15.3 million probable votes.

He received around 14 million votes in the primaries. Many, if not most, of his rally participants were also his primary voters.

The only outreach to possible swing voters during his campaign to date, has been through his free media coverage, which has generally shown him to be *eerhm* controversial. (I'm being kind). The campaign hasn't aired TV adds yet, but they are coming.

Romney lost with nearly 61 million votes.

So where do the other 45-50 million votes needed to win, come from?

I sincerely doubt all of the online supporters this app purports to show, are swing voters. Swing voters are too busy working, or caring for their children to be feverishly answer app questions on Facebook.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes if you like calling people "comrad" brilliant post

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why are Hillary supporters so critical of everyone else? Sounds like you are either getting paid to write dumb * to try and destroy another candidate. And if not your head is as thick as bed rock.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Funny you call him stupid,I'll bet he has more education,not only in schooling but in actual life then you'll ever posess,you must be one of those kids wanting free school and not have to work,Hillary's play things

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well it is not a surprise considering the App skews heavily towards Conservatives and Trump supporters. Zip Maker Responds to Critics

When accused of focusing on recuitiong conservatives and Trump supporters the creator said that was not the plan it just happened that way

Not true, says Militi. What is true is that rabid Trump fans have taken to his app in a big way, supporters of Hillary Clinton have not. “Zip is completely neutral on all fronts,” he says.

“We can clearly see it has appealed more to the conservative base, but we can't control that, it happened organically and this is the base that has adopted us thus far,” he says.

Just look at these answers

— ”Who is going to win the presidential election?

90% Trump

10% Clinton

— ”Are the polls for Trump and Clinton rigged?

84% yes

16% no

— ”Are more people who use Zip conservative or independent?

69% conservative

31% independent

The numbers are skewed but not on purpose

“We absolutely didn’t do anything intentional to skew it,” he says. “The Trump supporters seem to more motivated and passionate about it.”

Ironically

His agency has been roasted with poor reviews on the Glassdoor recruiting website, which rates working conditions by employees. Like Zip, responses are anonymous. One worker said Militi was “egotistical and abusive and a bit paranoid too.”

Militi said most of the negative reviews were fake. And “from the same person using different computers. One very angry, negative person that cannot understand the ethics it takes to succeed in life. One who attacks everyone, not just me.”

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

What media begged people not to vote for trump?
None that's which one.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Please ...you know Trump demonizes himself. The left doesn't have to raise a finger.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Yeah but ANY ONE OF US WAS A BETTER STUDENT.
He was sent away to bad boy school. Back then the uncontrollable boys were all sent to military school. My parents almost sent my brother because he kept getting in trouble in school.

Trump is only average in intelligence. Despite what he wants us to believe.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

She's not going to lose.
I thought you had more serious concerns with this election but it's all about your relentless spitefullness towards Hillary supporters. Not even just Hillary, which I could understand, but for you it's us. The Hillary supporters that you want to see defeated. Just wow.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Oh for cryin out loud. Sure there is. Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sexist.

She couldn't have gotten where she was on her own merit? No she needed to ride her husband's coat tails.?

Bull. Her friends were telling her she was going to be president one day since she was in college. Before she ever met Bill.
As a matter of fact it was her behind him that got Bill the job.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Yeah that's right. We're collecting big time here. Cars and RVs and jet skis. Cash and gift cards in the thousands. This is the best gig I ever had. You should have signed up when we had our membership drive. You could be getting these great perks too.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Yes. Lowest unemployment in decades. New houses being built. Street work being done. It's terrible. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join