It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if Hillary is elected

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like crooked Clinton is attempting to correct the record that once she is the POTUS, all bankrolling of criminal activities will no longer be required, but thanks for all the cash anyway.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think this must have something to do with the
hack on The Crime Foundation, he knows some
really bad stuff is going to hit the fan.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I think they're scrambling like jealous seahorses.

The entire agenda is exposed and in danger.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I wonder how much $$ the House of Saud has 'donated' to the CF over the years, and what 'conditions' needed to be met by the CF in order for 'donations' to be 'regular'. I wonder what terrorist organizations (as deemed so by the US government) have donated to the CF over the years? I wonder how many designated rogue nations have donated to the CF over the years?

Given how utterly dodgy both Hillary and Bill are with their history of lies and deception, I would not be surprised to find out the the CF is a major bankroller of global instability in keeping with Soros agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its true, she wont, you can trust her. hang on while I throw up.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why would they stop? Are they implying there would be something wrong with someone in a political office receiving funds from foreign sources? If it would be wrong to do this as President, why was it ok to accept the money as Secretary of State?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Tried and true! Get your Sham-Wow now, before we run out!

Offers are limited!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The entire agenda is exposed and in danger.

And greed...way too much greed.
Given a long enough rope, hopefully.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I wonder how much $$ the House of Saud has 'donated' to the CF over the years, and what 'conditions' needed to be met by the CF in order for 'donations' to be 'regular'.

From the easily found links, 10 to 20 million a year since inception....

I wonder what terrorist organizations (as deemed so by the US government) have donated to the CF over the years? I wonder how many designated rogue nations have donated to the CF over the years?

GEMS Foundation, gives 1/8 to terrorist jihad supporting charity for a start.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So , The Clinton Foundation will Still be accepting foreign and Corporate Donations after Nov. 8th ? Great News !

edit on 18-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Maybe it has something to do with THIS:

BREAKING: FOX NEWS JUST EXPOSED A MASSIVE FRAUD AT CLINTON FOUNDATION

Shocking details about the Clinton Foundation were uncovered this morning by Fox News. While Hillary Clinton’s supporters in the liberal media are busy attacking Donald Trump, we’re learning that the State Department sought a major land deal with a Nigerian firm with ties to the Clinton Foundation. Of course, this happened while Hillary was President Obama’s Secretary of State.

defund.com...

State Department sought land deal with Nigerian firm tied to Clinton Foundation

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Clinton Foundation $100 Billion Dollar Criminal Conspiracy - double the size of Madoff.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hillary claimed she wouldn't have anything to do with the Clinton foundation as sec of state. Well we see that was a lie why would this be any diffrent

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I guess this like the Clintons saying they can retire from the business of cash for favors.

If they win that is. If not, they will continue to sell influence in american government to foreign entities and corporations....which they do now basically...oh, is this not an admission of guilt?

But they wont talk about domestic pay to play that is now documented and points to blatant corruption and the wholesale marketting of our government by the Clintons.....

No, just foreign donors IF AND ONLY IF THEY WIN. That was the issue.

All better.

edit on 8 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Because in office she would be watched for that ,it's illegal.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The Clinton Foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if Hillary Clinton is elected president.

Former President Bill Clinton tells staff members on Thursday that it will also hold its final Clinton Global Initiative meeting in September in New York, regardless of the outcome of the November election.

The former president made the announcement in an afternoon meeting with foundation staff, according to participants who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity ahead of the formal announcement.

How is something in November going to affect something two months prior?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Two words and a song:

Guilty Conscience

edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'm sure they will just siphon the money from any non-domestic organizations into other U.S. shell companies so they can still receive money in this manner - just means there's another thing they need to cover up.

I highly doubt the Clintons would bar their precious Foundation from accepting money from anyone, as long as they can find a way to get away with it

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This makes me very curious. The foundation was supposedly created to help "other" people.
Why would they need to shut down the foundation if they never benefitted or were influenced by the donations?
Is this an admission of "We have been crooks" ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join