It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 1/2 proof the Mandela Effect is bogus.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

DISCLAIMER: 1)I am not a supporter of the Mandela effect theory(until someone give me 100% proof) and 2) i am not a scientist(but i read a lot).

That being said.
Let's assume that someone is tampering with the timeline and creating the M.E. or timeline shifts. In other words someone has the technology to time travel and change certain events, thus creating a new timeline(as far as we know, such technology does not exist). The two universes since the similarities are more than the differences will eventually merge into one universe again. That means that everyone will merge and someone could assume that the memories from both timelines will remain, but what will actually happen is that the timeline with the stronger quantum signature will dominate and the other "reality" will be lost. Usually the "prime" timeline is the one who will dominate.
Do i make any sense? No? Good. (all this science give me a headache
)

The people who claim that they jump from timeline to timeline and have different memories of the past events(and i will not argue here bad memory or lack of education) means that somehow didn't merge with their quantum duplicate. Therefore their quantum signature is slightly different than ours. Also since shifting could probably need huge amounts of energy , there would also be some physical effects, like radiation or some exotic energy residue that would prove that they were actually a part of such an event. Also if any type of radiation is involved you should have some Symptoms of radiation poisoning.
So when people feel that they jumped, better get a geiger counter and start scanning themselves.

A timeline shift is NOT a spiritual event(the "i felt it in my soul" argument is not valid). As i read through the thread someone said that is an "exchange of souls/consciousness" or something like that. NO. Let's assume that someone has an out of body experience and manages to find their way to a parallel dimension and find their parallel self and get inside that body. And that parallel self somehow do the same thing. YOU WOULD REMEMBER THAT EXCHANGE. Even as a dream, if the out of body experience was accidental.

If possible, is an event based on quantum mechanics, string theory, temporal mechanics etc. So if somehow is happening there is a way to prove it. Go to a lab(if you live in Europe the evil CERN scientists would love to get their hands on you) and request tests. Start with the tests for radiation, if this happens as often as some people claim, some of you should glow in the dark.

Finally and i'm closing this post. To the member that posted "if you don't believe, don't discuss". The answer is simple:If you don't want to be judged don't post. I was away for a long time, but i remember that healthy argument was the essence of this forum. Of course we don't believe in the same things. That's the point. Exchange of ideas.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: boncho

You are right. And people who aren't interested in the issue should probably not waste their time on it. Like I don;t discuss knitting.

not on this timeline anyway

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The way this would seem to happen is that there are infinite lines but a person's awareness is on active only one line and the memory is independent of line and is accumulative of presence on all lines where awareness happened.

But that places memory outside of the body on a given lines.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

And you have had the nerve to criticize countless others for entertaining much less batsh*t crazy ideas. Shame on you for believing in this crap.

Faulty memories. That is all. The ME threads are a festering boil on ATS' @ss.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Just going with the theory that imagination can eventually produce.

Why isn't time travel possible?

Humans don't even experience time unanimously. We're already time travelers by the measure of our feet verses the time dilation of the speed of our own personal particles. The fact is a 'minute' can feel different in two separate points of time for the same person, and two different people at the same time.

Whatever it is, be it a trip through space, or a suit that speeds up your particles, you can theoretically experience heavy dilation, because you already do experience minor dilation at all times.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Did the thread title get mandela'ed ?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And you have had the nerve to criticize countless others for entertaining much less batsh*t crazy ideas. Shame on you for believing in this crap.

Faulty memories. That is all. The ME threads are a festering boil on ATS' @ss.

Why are you looking at ATS '@ss?

Why don't you give it a little kiss.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Why are you looking at ATS '@ss?
Why don't you give it a little kiss.

Maybe bark in the hole?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join