It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 1/2 proof the Mandela Effect is bogus.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Assuming people are 'shifting' realities, I have one question to those who believe in this:
Why do we not notice anyone disappearing?

Are we to assume people are only shifting-'in' to this universe/dimension? That's the only explainable way I can see people not noticing other people just vanishing, as I would assume one would if he were to shift to another dimension.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Nope, there is an equally memory challenged person in their previous timeline who is wondering why his kidney's are on his shoulders instead of where they normally are and thinks everyone is pulling his leg about some family of bears.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Assuming people are 'shifting' realities, I have one question to those who believe in this:

Are we to assume people are only shifting-'in' to this universe/dimension? That's the only explainable way I can see people not noticing other people just vanishing, as I would assume one would if he were to shift to another dimension.

They don't disappear. If you understand this theory at all, you would know a version of each person exists in each timeline.
edit on 18-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Even though i think it's bogus as you stated.

If someone had to "time shift" then everyone at the same moment would "time shift",,then it goes to memory loss or memory retrieval like deja vu, everything at that moment in time seems to have been there or done that before but in fact nothing has changed,,only you think something has.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

If people are shifting between realities how come they retain their memories from one reality to another but don't remember the actual shift ?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
lol im actually stumped too. id like to hear some reasonable explanations for this theory.

i read a thread on reddit that talks about how to jump to other dimensions using two glasses of water and focusing on your intent to shift realities by pouring one glass of water into the other.... to me it just seems like a placebo effect of some sort

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If people are shifting between realities how come they retain their memories from one reality to another but don't remember the actual shift ?

I don't know. It may happen while sleeping. It might be a thing your brain blocks out.

There are too many examples now to prive this is not made up or due to fallible memory. Some are people remembering things wrong. The majority though, are not.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

They don't disappear. If you understand this theory at all, you would know a version of each person exists in each timeline.

Ahh so we're not shifting timelines, but switching into alternate selves?

Really? I hope you're not serious now...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Even though i think it's bogus as you stated.

If someone had to "time shift" then everyone at the same moment would "time shift",,then it goes to memory loss or memory retrieval like deja vu, everything at that moment in time seems to have been there or done that before but in fact nothing has changed,,only you think something has.

That doesn't even make sense. Only YOU think things have changed, when everyone else has switched timelines?

It's a load of bunk, come on stop trying to give it legs...

lmao

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

I would think that is the same thing.

And too many people see this. I think it is the 'impaired' that cannot see it or even see it yet state it is not possible. I have seen poeple on reddit state that they see it, yet still do not believe it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Because the entire experience beats the shift out of them.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Because they didn't time shift, they only thought something has changed but in reality nothing has, it's all memory related.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I don't know. It may happen while sleeping. It might be a thing your brain blocks out.

There are too many examples now to prive this is not made up or due to fallible memory. Some are people remembering things wrong. The majority though, are not.

Riiiiiighty-o then.

In my timeline, a lot of weird people with bad memories have appeared. Must me the mandella effect.

Spooky stuff..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Because they didn't time shift, they only thought something has changed but in reality nothing has, it's all memory related.

It is not all memory related. Very few examples are on ATS. Elsewhere the examples are almost unending and usually about half remember one way and about half remember the othe way. The few left remembe parts of both.

link   

I would think that is the same thing.

And too many people see this. I think it is the 'impaired' that cannot see it or even see it yet state it is not possible. I have seen poeple on reddit state that they see it, yet still do not believe it.

No, not too many people see this. Too many people end up being corrected or appearing absolutely nutters.

So I'm impaired because I don't see any difference where Australia is in relation to where it used to be, or that some stien bears sound different to when you were 2, or that someone didn't die when "OMG I KNOW HE DIED:" or darth vader had some words with his son?

Give me a break... Imparied.. "I saw it on reddit".... lmao

link   

Riiiiiighty-o then.

In my timeline, a lot of weird people with bad memories have appeared. Must me the mandella effect.

Spooky stuff..

Just because it has not happened to you doesn't mean the people it has happened to have bad memories.

There are various places people talk about this. It just so happens reddit has a large community for it. But not the only place.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think it is the 'impaired' that cannot see it or even see it yet state it is not possible. I have seen poeple on reddit state that they see it, yet still do not believe it.

Wow, just wow. I mean...JUST WOW!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I think it is the 'impaired' that cannot see it or even see it yet state it is not possible. I have seen poeple on reddit state that they see it, yet still do not believe it.

Wow, just wow. I mean...JUST WOW!!!

WOW what?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You just said that almost the whole of humanity can't see what a few "non-impaired" people can see...

You spend far too much time on the internet.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

You just said that almost the whole of humanity can't see what a few "non-impaired" people can see...

You spend far too much time on the internet.

I did not say that. I said 'the impaired'. That means people that might experience it but won;t say it. I did't say what percentage of people that is, in general. you put words in my mouth that I did not type.

I never said 'the whole of humanity'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join