It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous:

1. Gives billions to left-wing causes

would he be just as dangerous if he gave the same money to conservative causes or would be a jolly good ole fellow who should be idolised, worshiped, get a knighthoold and giveen and automatic entry into heaven.

The extent to which "everything would be OK in this world if only MY side of politicos were in power ALL the time, is merely how shortsighted, indoctrinated and sheeple like they they are.

Anyone, please feel invited to educate me on how I have the wrong then of the stick on all this. I am not perfect and I would like to know where Im wrong.
thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It's bad because billions is enough to essentially control those left-wing causes. Which considering everything else wrong with Soros is a very bad thing.

It would be this way if it was right-wing causes. Don't worry though the right has their own Bond Villains. They get a duo in the form of the Koch Brothers.

Didn't want you to feel left out or singled out by thinking Soros and his support of left-wing causes is the only big bad.

Just because something isn't on topic and thus not mentioned doesn't mean it's not there.

Soros donating billions to left-wing causes means he essentially controls them, and in doing so pretty much the democratic party, which is one of two parties that basically control the US.

Same is true of the Koch Brothers and their control of the Right. But we're talking about Soros, not the Koch brothers. Make sense now?
edit on 8/19/2016 by Puppylove because: Bored Perfectionism

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
His modus operandi: "Create A Solution To A Problem, Create A Problem And Sell The Solution"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join