It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*No record that Mrs. Clinton nor Her assistants took a *required Ethics Training class...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This just in-

It was Colin Powell that suggested that She use "private e-mail" so wouldn't this be an admission???

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

This just in-

It was Colin Powell that suggested that She use "private e-mail" so wouldn't this be an admission???

www.msn.com...[/ quote]

Man, even MSN is bashing her hard in the comments. She might control the media but the comment sections are brutalizing her on other LW sites as well like Yahoo. And those polls, 99.1% do not answer calls on cell and landline from Wired article July. How are they getting thousands of people to pick up the phones with such a small success rate. This does not seem correct at all. A pollster would need a small army of callers to make that happen every single day.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ah ,then the ADMINISTRATION is at fault for failing to train her ...or actually failing to seek a candidate who could DO the job ,in favor of politics,thus exposing another security failure for this administration.
KINDA guessed already but ...GO AHEAD..
edit on 19-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hilliary probably lol at this requirement.Ethics and the Clintons?Like vampires and sunlight,they don't mix.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

If you can get her to sit on a copy of "The Daily Bread" She would go up in spontaneous combustion...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If Van Helsinki was around he'd drive a copy of the constitution through her heart to put her down.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

She could pass the class, but why bother, ethics are for law abiding suckers. Hillary is above the law. The globalism puppet masters like their puppets unencumbered by such silly notions as morals ethics or abiding by the laws of the land.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Guten Morgen-

While I was motoring up 75 towards Ocala, right about where I passed the "Big Daddy" Don Garlits Car Museum where it hit Me. Is it Mrs. Clinton that We should be questioning or the folks that support Her? I mean She is a career politician that has grown Her own personal wealth while most Americans have gone in the opposite direction. Anyone old enough to type in the words to enter this site KNOWS that politicians in general are thieving turds who don't give 2 snips about The People. In the world in which I dwell, "Know" trumps 'thought' 'believed' 'felt', a common knowledge shall I type?

The daily reports of impropriety or flat out events which would cause You or I to be arrested or at least 'held to answer' Now remember this is a media which is primarily controlled by liberal thinking executives. Then the fact that Her outside interests coming before the job in which She was hired to do that Her own husband, the last President to be impeached took time out of His $$$ grabbing ways to alert that same media that She will no longer accept outside donations. That is here:
www.cbc.ca...

Here is something that popped up when I looked for that other one: www.foxnews.com...

So from here out, I for one, will question those who seem to have ZERO problem not only voting for this wretch but DEFEND Her.. I won't dialogue with these folks but I'll read their drivel and then wonder about their own existence where this constant barrage of horse manure is "okay" If this flippant attitude and impropriety is constant and She isn't yet erected, how do You think Her Presidency would be? Those Supporters/Defenders must be living some kind of Life if this behavior is acceptable.. No wonder the country is circling the drain. How miserable they must be?? Y'all have My sympathy.

Edit: Also remember He said "If elected" what happens if Trump wins or better yet, Jill Stein wins? Then all bets are off?? Or does this mean that the only person associated with The Clinton Fraudation™ that won't accept foreign $$ is Hilary, everyone else can have their hand out. That leaves Chelsea's hubby, the Goldman-Sucks flunkie that lost His a$$ in the market or 90% of His a$$, He could use the loot...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join