It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baton Rouge, La - Riots and Flooding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Something occurred to me a few days ago. I was remembering all the riots down in Baton Rouge from a few weeks ago. It was serious disruption of life for the people that live there. Now, the very same people that live there have to deal with flooding and torrential rain. Does it seem like there is some sort of cleansing going on. Could it be from the all mighty? I am just say, it sure is a curious thing.
edit on 8 18 2016 by Ceeker63 because: Misspelled words.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I think it's purely geographic in nature, although it does seem like a lot of the globe is experiencing more turbulence than usual. Could be the photon belt our solar system is traveling through? Something cosmic in nature?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Something occurred to me a few days ago. I was remembering all the riots down in Baton Rouge from a few weeks ago. It was serious disruption of life for the people that live there. Now, the very same people that live there have to deal with flooding and torrential rain. Does it seem like there is some sort of cleansing going on. Could it be from the all mighty? I am just say, it sure is a curious thing.

How about all the people that didn't riot suffering from the flood waters. What is curious is that some people will put divine retribution on ordinary natural occurrences.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Could be the photon belt our solar system is traveling through? Something cosmic in nature?

"Photon belt".... Seriously? Go learn what a photon is, then come back and see how stupid that statement sounds.

As to the flooding, look at where they are geographically, and look what sort of weather patterns consistently emerge in the area. Flooding is going to happen on occasion. Sometimes more severe than others.
edit on 8/18/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

You are on "AboveTopSecret", where people talk about new age stuff all the time. I'm surprised at the rudeness of your assertion - a simple google search will bring up dozens of sites talking about the "Photon Belt". I KNOW what a photon is. Maybe my statement wasn't based on a scientific perspective but no need to talk down to people like they're idiots.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

My ridicule was solely directed at the statement, not at you personally. Yes, this is a conspiracy site, but it's motto is still 'Deny Ignorance'. Believing that the solar system is travelling through some non-existent, magical "photon belt" is, in my mind, the height of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Fair enough then, but I will say (for your benefit) that you might want to keep in mind that when you speak in such a manner it isn't an effective way to disseminate information because it comes off as an attack and those on the receiving (or observing) side are less likely to respect or listen to what you have to say.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Could it be from the all mighty? I am just say, it sure is a curious thing.

No, 1 thinks its associated with the Mandela Effected Gulf of Mexico Deepwater Horizon oil spill and cleanups latent effects on the Gulf Loop Current. Altering the weather...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Could be the photon belt our solar system is traveling through? Something cosmic in nature?

As to the flooding, look at where they are geographically, and look what sort of weather patterns consistently emerge in the area. Flooding is going to happen on occasion. Sometimes more severe than others.

no.... Don't assume. Weather does not "consistently emerge in the area" of this nature. Sure, we get hurricanes and rainy seasons but they're not common as you would think. What went on here was a very out of the ordinary storm or depression that stayed over the area and constantly dumped rain while it spun, not seeming to want to move. It just sat there and circulated and dumped more and more rain. These areas that were hit hardest almost never get flooding rain and never in this amount. This was not an ordinary occurance.
edit on 18-8-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: FamCore

My ridicule was solely directed at the statement, not at you personally. Yes, this is a conspiracy site, but it's motto is still 'Deny Ignorance'. Believing that the solar system is travelling through some non-existent, magical "photon belt" is, in my mind, the height of ignorance.
The motto was unofficially changed to "Deny! Ignorance." A few years back.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Admire is always the first person to piss in someone's cheerios when he doesn't like/agree with the statement lol.

However if this were an act of God I'm pretty sure parts of Chicago would be gone and the White House would no longer exist.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I find it amusing that the President is still vacationing and there is not a peep about it from the MSM.Hmmmm.....

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think it's purely geographic in nature, although it does seem like a lot of the globe is experiencing more turbulence than usual. Could be the photon belt our solar system is traveling through? Something cosmic in nature?

I thinks it is the nemesis star system approaching that is causing global turbulence.

I really don't feel these are all lens flares.....

Also there is another video taken from Fairbanks Alaska that shows a blatant object in the sky.....AK is so far north we are in prime viewing position.
edit on 18-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

That may be a sundog but it seems too far from the Sun so maybe not.

There is a far better video I can't find yet but I'm trying.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Found it..

nibirutoday.com...

Please watch the video at this link.....what are the two objects that are clearly not lens flares??

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Found it..

nibirutoday.com...

Please watch the video at this link.....what are the two objects that are clearly not lens flares??

Dude sorry, but that is a lens flare. It just is...had he covered up the sun in the video it would have gone away. There is no way that a second sun is present and everyone in the world just doesn't see it. Come on, say it out loud and ask yourself how ridiculous that sounds. This is coming from a true Nibiru/Planet X believer. It is out there I have no doubt about it but it is NOT coming to destroy us.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I know it is just natural occurrence to have south Louisiana flood, or have hurricanes. Which causes
flooding. But you can bet there are some people down there thinking the same thing that I wrote.

new topics

top topics

join