It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Probes Mock Sacrifice re: Leaked Video - Follow Up & More on Occult Influence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
One thing that caught my attention (Still reading actually)

Minerva seeks no weaving spiders. The outward answer or explanation to the Profane, is that it simply means “do not come and seek work, because its a time for relaxation” but the weaving spider slogan is seen all over where Minerva Owl Sigils reside.

What do you make of this?

The question still stands.. Spider or Owl? To me, it seems the spider might have been weaving a web on the dollar. This could be open to many different interpretations for or against the Fed?

"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here".... But if it IS a spider... Seems the weaving spiders do visit the grove.

edit on 18-8-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
S&F for steering discussion toward greener pastures!

Lots of interesting content, but I'd like to single out the Bohemian Grove crowd & the Cremation of Care ceremony. I was considering starting a thread on this topic a couple of days ago, but I'm not sure my theory has enough legs. Still, might bring it up here since it's (somewhat) on topic.

As far as I've seen, the interpretation of 'Care' is officially meant to reflect the older meaning -- anxiety or worry -- derived from the Old English 'cearu'. Others have a more modern reading of 'care', seeing the Boho crowd ritualistically killing off their care/concern for the rest of us plebs.

On the other hand, the prevalent owl symbolism & "weaving spiders come not here" motto had me thinking of Athena & Ariadne, both prominent goddesses/figures in early Minoan & Mycenaean religious practices. Another precursor to classical Greek mythology (with roots reaching back before the Greek Dark Ages) was the Eleusinian Mystery tradition, famously concerned with secretive death/rebirth rituals, & personified by Persephone & Demeter. Persephone is an initiatory figure, descending into the Underworld (abducted by Hades), only to be reborn annually. Now, to get to my point, she was referred to by initiates as 'Kore', or 'the maiden'.

Care = Kore ?

Kore was also rendered 'Cora', which brings us closer to the Old English 'cearu'. There are a couple of other similarities, probably coincidences, but still worth mentioning.

* The 'divine child' of the Eleusinian Mysteries was Plutus, the god of wealth. He also became conflated with Pluto (ie: Hades), who was the abductor of Kore in the first place, stealing her away to the Underworld. This Plutus/Pluto co-mingling works quite well; the Eleusinian Mysteries were traditionally celebrated at the end of Summer, when grain stores (wealth, or 'Plutus') were stored underground (in the realm of 'Pluto').
The wealthy elite of the world heading to a secluded grove in Summer also echoes this, they become symbolic Plutonians of a sort.

* Fire was probably involved in some way in the Eleusinian Mysteries (unsurprising, since it's such a clear metaphor for purification/rebirth). Interestingly, the Greek rhetorician Sopatros gave a sideways hint at this in a papyrus fragment, where Herakles says:
"I have already been initiated into more authentic mysteries... [I have beheld] the fire... I have seen the Kore."
source

The Eleusinian Mysteries focus on Demeter & Kore, whereas Bohemian Grove is a boy's club, through & through. I know quite a few members were literati back in the day; I wonder if there was any conscious calling back to the Kore rebirth myth? Only de-feminised?

I'm not sure either way, but the coincidences interest me. Then again, it's fairly easy to draws parallels between culturally separate rebirth rituals, so it could be nothing more than vague echoes.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
coming back to read in full later.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

really great thread , well executed with great links and further reading materials!

just one thing I wanted to ask have you read hamlets mill , this was the first book I read that managed to link all these ancient cultures and practices together

that aside i look forward to the second part.
old traditions dont tend to go away , and it seems that they are alive and well in positions of power in the world.
Either these gods are real and they demand worship for some egotistical reason , or these believers are too afraid to stop worshipping for fear of retribution from a vengeful god!

The most sickening part is that most if not all use and abuse children

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

BONCHO!! So nice to see you're the author of this AMAZING thread! I did a quick search on the CERN video and came across this. I was not expecting what I found and boy this is why I love ATS, threads like this! I skimmed through it and will be reading it today since I'm on vacation and have time to get into it.

As for the video. Even though it's said to be a hoax it's still troubling to me. WHY made a hoax video of something like this? What was the point? Shock? People already have their own views on what is going on at CERN and well this hoax video doesn't help those who have doubts of what is going on. I don't know what the were thinking!

Great thread Boncho! So nice to see you still contributing you're awesome insight!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I like that last depiction, EM wave formulas, the partly filled in 'quatranes' (except there's 8 not 12, i guess the 12 was put in to represent the zodiac; a cute but misleading twist) and before anyone says gravity are the missing 4, they are not. Gravity is part of the original 8.
Still, interesting thread all the same.

edit on 19-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: keyboard dying

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Of course, there is always the chance that the statue of Shiva was selected because the aim of CERNs biggest project at the LHC, is to smash things together so violently that the energy released and the particles given off, provide scientific data to be read through and made sense of.

Are you saying Shiva is a scientist ?

Actually I am pretty sure you have no idea what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Agreed. Now is there anything mystical going on there?
As SaturnsChild said:

"Interestingly, the Greek rhetorician Sopatros gave a sideways hint at this in a papyrus fragment, where Herakles says:
"I have already been initiated into more authentic mysteries... [I have beheld] the fire... I have seen the Kore."

edit on 20-8-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I did a couple videos on this. I believe this was nothing more than a prank done by a couple of interns/college kids visiting. That specific area is the most public area on the CERN grounds. The building we see in the video is a hotel. The building it is being filmed from is an office building/auditorium. It is not difficult to get access to this specific area, and people work inside of it at all hours of the night. Here are the two videos I did.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow.. you put alot of work into this post.. Thankyou

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

What I am saying is, that the purpose of the machinery of the LHC is to destroy particles, crack them open and see what is inside of them.

Perhaps your comprehension of my meaning is a fault, rather than my meaning itself.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
As above so below

You said double it and flip it? I could use some clarification

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I did a couple videos on this.

So much falseness, pseudo-skepticism and disinformation in your videos and analysis. Is it "100% debunked"?? Cool, give me the names of each of the participants, which affiliation they have and under what program they were staying for.... thanks!

Also direct me to the person responsible for the internal review and arbitration, and their findings, along with how it was handled, thanks!

Don't have that? Awe. Shucks. Not "100% debunked". As mentioned in the OP, I never said it's proof of anything, but there's also no proof it was nothing either. Simply by the way it was handled, and by the topic at large & its influence in politics & high areas of government, nothing but complete transparency on this topic is unacceptable.

That specific area is the most public area on the CERN grounds. The building we see in the video is a hotel.

Um, not really. As linked in the OP I already covered this. You cannot be in this place unless you have business at Cern. So you need to be invited, sponsored, whatever. While bldg 39 is a hotel/hostel, it's still for Cern employees or researchers, not for random people off the street. It's a secure area, and you need to check in at certain times & pick up security cards at certain times, or visit security offices outside of those times:

If you arrive outside the opening hours of the Reception, room keys can be obtained from the security guard on duty at the entrance to CERN's Meyrin site - Gate B (building 120).

IMPORTANT: All persons entering the CERN site must be in possession of a card issued by CERN certifying that they are authorised to do so. Access cards are issued by the Registration service and Access Control Service in building 55 or building 33. CERN guarantors may apply for a limited-duration visitor's card on behalf of another person by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] (link sends e-mail).

Joanna Iwanska is the Press Officer for Cern, so yes, of course she is going to say exactly as she said on twitter. Did you happen to ask her for the names of those involved?

And yes, it does fill up with visitors in the summer, but they are kicked out at 5PM:

The Video was also posted before these people arrived. And building 40 holds the office for the secretariat and scientists working on CMS & ATLAS, it's not a party room.

Interior of office building 40 at the Meyrin site. Building 40 hosts many offices for scientists from the CMS and ATLAS collaborations.

Everything in Cern is well tracked and managed:

RFID access cards and the associated PIN codes are strictly personal and non-transferable. Cards may not be lent, rented or otherwise transferred to another person.

Cern is actually quite, strict, as can be seen from advice from those writing guides to the premises. To the point if you cut & paste your name in forms, they will reject it:

The home institute declaration is a form that is required by the CERN User's Office each time you renew your CERN affiliation. There is the absurd belief at CERN that signatures are secure and, so, if a signature on this form appears to have been pasted into the document, they refuse it, likely frustrating your efforts to do science. In order to avoid this, reduce the quality of the PDF and remove its layers by converting it to a bitmap image and then into a PDF.

Ironically, there's also some jokes laid in...

You can inspire people to sacrifice themselves to science by becoming a CERN guide.

You should bring some type of evidence of health insurance such as an EHIC (European Health Insurance Card). If you don't happen to have this evidence with you for some reason, the application of witchery can give you some temporal leeway in this regard.

posted by Winstonian The building it is being filmed from is an office building/auditorium. It is not difficult to get access to this specific area, and people work inside of it at all hours of the night.

In fact, all information suggests the opposite of what you are claiming. But maybe that's because you've been programmed by the social engineering employed since the 50s which has trained people to pseudo-debunk and be pseudo-skeptical in any inquiry of something that doesn't fit within the established paradigm.

Next, go to the ATLAS Secretariat on the top floor of the D wing of building 40 (the ATLAS/CMS building) and hand in your ATLAS registration form in order to get put onto the HR database. After the ATLAS registration, you can order a key for your office. For this, you simply fill out a requisition form(backup PDF copy, backup ODT copy) and send a copy of the form (a PDF is fine) to the ATLAS Secretariat. It takes about a day to have your new key made.

(in bldg 22) ....On the ground floor, you can get your photograph taken and your new CERN access card. Finally, go to your office, sit down and relax after all of that exercise.

ATLAS users may contact Alexia Leyval located in ATLAS secretariat, building 40, Office 4D 01
(Please do not contact her if you are not an ATLAS member)
Tel : +41 22 xxxxxxxx // Fax : +41 xx xxxxxxx

Building 40 actually closes earlier in the summer:

Building 40: closing at 4:30 p.m. instead of 5:00 pm

There are access cards for each building & area, and everyone is tracked in detail.

Bottom line is that your videos and conclusions are at best misrepresentation, at worst obfuscating the situation for those interested. It may seem like just a joke, but for those who are victims of ritual sex abuse, which has been committed & protected/covered-up by some of the highest levels of government some with their own police forces. Also linked back to incredibly wealthy & powerful families.... these things are not a simple joke.

Which is really the whole point of the thread, and the criticism of how Cern handled this issue. An internal probe, twitter denial & update to FAQ is not how it should be handled. It was noted in one article that police had enquired, but not investigated. If it remains an internal investigation, they should have had those responsible ID themselves, and apologize to the public. They didn't so they leave themselves open to critics. And absolutely 100% they nor you have 'debunked' anything.

Even myself, I was expecting a quick conclusion to this story. To learn it was an open area, accessible by anyone, etc-it didn't turn out that way. I was expecting them to just force the kids to give a press conference, also didn't happen.

edit on 23-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Update, now (hoaxer) Sorcha Faal (please reserve judgment until reading the whole post) has a story on the Cern ritual, with a comprehensive story tied in to it, claiming that a USAF officer was punished after ID'ing the victim, and that the victim was a Swiss citizen who went missing on July 5th.

Before people get all bent out of shape because the relation to Sorcha Fail, (notorious hoaxer which I agree with 100%), consider this: In the first year or two of S.Fail (or David Booth), they were just another BS Hoaxer in the conspiracy crowd.

Since then they've pumped out serious disinformation and hoaxes for 10 years, & have been discredited by even the most fringe groups of conspiracy media. So the question then remains... who's funding them & what's the purpose? In the time SF has existed, we've seen dozens of outlets come & go. To me, Faal/Fail reeks of official or agency funded-disinformation, whether its Russia itself, or CIA, or whoever, they've had the ability/funding/time to produce a huge amount of content over a decade, which is totally dismissed by everyone (and most importantly the media.)

Their stories get picked up by FARS (Iran) & local tabloids & regularly mocked in the media. They serve no other purpose than to discredit real information. Consider the CIA funded the creation of the National Enquirer as a means of discrediting the UFO subject, in decades past (part of the psychological warfare unit) & suddenly Faals Fails need more than a cursory look & consideration. Yes, I realize how much ire this will bring, but I believe we've moved into a time of heavy crossover between disinformation and real information.

Claim: The airman here supposedly found the girl in the ritual video and she went missing July 5th. Was then disciplined for investigating the case. (Note, Im not supporting this assertion, simply relaying it.)

I have no idea why Cern/LHC would need this level of disinformation, but its possible there's something else going on they needed to cover or obscure, or its simply part of a larger disinformation operation. That being said, nothing would discredit a real ritual sacrifice faster or better than posting the true information on Faal's site.

Original source of the Steve Lewis picture can be found here.

Even mor bizarre is it was a story to do with religion (Christianity) vs Satanism/Islam in the Forces.

“Major Lewis has created an around-the-clock Christian Bible Shrine on his official USAF workstation desk that has been in prominent static display for years,” Weinstein said. “The pages in his open Bible on his USAF desk never change, ever.”

Feltman added that “If a person has a Koran display or book of Satan, they’re free to have that on display and read it as long as they’re not proselytizing, trying to entice someone to their particular viewpoint.”

Reverse imaging searching the woman in the article yield zero results out of 16 Billion images.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ziath
As above so below

You said double it and flip it? I could use some clarification

Add another, mirror it (180). You then have two, and it becomes a representation of as above as below. Among other symbolic meanings.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Pseudo-skepticism? Really? I am totally skeptical, and reasonably so. Yes, this is the most public area in CERN. You can LITERALLY walk off of the side of the road into this area. It is like the tourist center for CERN. There are several different levels of security at CERN, obviously. The building this was filmed in has people coming and going at all areas of the night.

There are tons of interns, college students studying, etc. that visit CERN and stay in this Hotel, and the hotel directly next to this hotel which is building 39.

Like I said in my video, this is the most absolute public location at the CERN grounds. The security offices are MILES away from this location. It is not fenced in, walled in, or otherwise physically secured.

Also, it is ridiculously disrespectful to try and link Shiva with "Satanic Occult blah blah blah."

CERN Student Program

Check out the student program at CERN. They don't leave, people study for upwards of two years at this facility.

This is the same type of whacky response I got from all of the "Occult" nuts on Youtube. It's the same crowd that believes the earth is flat, and that ANY DAY NOW the end of times is coming, so we all better watch out.

Criticize CERN all you want, but all of this whacky speculation is exactly what the pranksters wanted. Do you think that the people that work and study at CERN are unaware of your type? I am sure that this entire event was a mockery of these nonsense theories. I see you also found the Sorcha Faal connection. Glad to see that you are falling for this hoax. David Booth is beaming with pride reading your post.

I am sorry to have challenged your holy roller belief system. I am going to super excited when the pranksters are found out. Every single person that has taken offense to my video was a complete whackjob. I guess we should just believe everything we see, instead of actually questioning the garbage that is fed to us.

TPTB know that we will never win, because we are too busy talking about how flat the earth is and "the occult" to focus on the real problems.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Winstonian because: Fixing a link that wasn't "Occult" enough. Satanists.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I am sorry if I was a bit harsh in my last response, but I have been getting this type of aggression from all kinds of people on these videos.

A word of advice: Sometimes you need to put the internet stuff down for a while and collect your thoughts. I have been down these various rabbitholes over my lifetime as well. We all get sucked in from time to time.

Sometimes, things are not what we want them to be. Other times, things are exactly what they appear to be.

Common sense and reasonable logic tells us this is one of those times. Take a break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join