It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support Donald Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

I've seen several people say that they supported Obama and are now supporting Trump. That seems odd to me because that means that many people are not voting because of the candidate's stance on issues. They are voting for the emotional appeal and promises of the particular candidate.

Very odd indeed.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's how elections work, they're based entirely on emotion.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

kind of like votig against trump by electing a proven HAWK far to the right of any democrat, just because you "dont like Trump"

He is against globalist trade deals, for protecting american wages by curbing out of control immigration, for a LIGHT foreign foot print militarily, and for libertarian level respect of states rights....for constitutional supremacy, and the legal supremacy of all CITIZENS within our borders.

Hillary is for raising taxes on an already crushed middle class, a ranting ADVOCATE of war for profit, for large scale interventionism, for corporate welfare and reduced acountability for corporations, wants to employ people that are sumarily unqualified for government positions but to whom she owes YEARS of favors and outright cash,

and so on

also she is the only one with such a terrible track record that she has to have an entire organization devoted to blurring the facts about her criminality (correct the record). That alone is disgusting. That people can be traitors enough to cover the ass of a criminal in exchange of paycheck.

Get a real job.

also, she has people killed like she was God.

Too many dead people around her past. Thats gross, she is either a terrible politician or a good mafia don.

edit on 8 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Listen, I understand your very much "Set in stone" On this, or as I call it brainwashed. But I will say this. Ask yourself these things and answer yourself honestly, using research if necessary and try to be completely unbiased only acceptig facts. Read about haiti and all the personal favours she did for her friends and family at the expense of the people. How people are still suffering today and money is still unaccounted for. Watch videos following her "alleged" crime wave. Then ask yourself excatly what she has done to make you believe a pathological liar can be trusted. This whole American election is a game of playground insults, they are behaving like children, neither of them fit for office and you want to give them control of your lives and nukes...

They used to burn witches in the old days using that very same justification. Nothing much has changed, eh?

They burnt witches through the christians cult like mentality,In the same way people now ignore crimes because of a political cult like mentality. It was a time of ignorance, Being married with no children ment you could be accussed of witch craft. People like hillary are accussed of crimes because we live in a time of knowledge and a trail of breadcrumbs lead straight to them.

But you know, keep following the same broken system with a questionless level of unrelenting devotion and see where that gets you. You have a brain so you can think for yourself instead of trusting the opinion of a biased and corrupt legal system that protects the rich and the "Public Servants" over everyone else. The only way Americans will ever get their critical thinking skills back are to stop their devotion to celebrities and unfounded trust in these complete strangers. It clouds so many minds.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Nice rant.

I'd ask you to prove many of your accusations, but that would just be a waste of my time.

Anyway, most of that has nothing to do with what I said.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

He is against globalist trade deals, for protecting american wages by curbing out of control immigration, for a LIGHT foreign foot print militarily, and for libertarian level respect of states rights....for constitutional supremacy, and the legal supremacy of all CITIZENS within our borders.

Out of interest how do you know? Because he told you? Or because he has a proven history, over many years, of doing those things?

Politics is so backwards it is unreal. You should vote for veteran politicians who actually have a track record supporting their presented goals. If someone had spent the last 20 years #ing over the banks you could probably trust him to finally take their power away for good. Whereas at the moment politicians are coming out of nowhere, telling everyone Im going to do all this great stuff, Have no real proof to support this, and everyone claps their hands and waves their flags until their arms drop off.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My parents are both lifelong democrats and will not vote for Hillary...

They will probably not vote for trump either...

As shocking as it may seem to me, my parents(who love this country) will likely abstain from voting for the first time since they turned 18....many many years ago!!

Sidenote: I can't wait for the debates...finally someone will call Hillary to task over her actions as the fawning mainstream press refuses to do so...it's getting almost comical now how little is asked or expected of Secretary Clinton.

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hillary will continue Obama legacy and she is not mentally capable of leading us.

And you believe Trump is ?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Vote for whoever the hell you want, be it Trump, Clinton, Johnson, Stein, or whoever. It's your vote, so do with it as you wish, as long as you make sure to vote. There will never be a candidate who convinced the majority of both liberal and conservative beliefs to vote for them.

Plenty of people will vote for Trump. I'm not one of them, but he will carry red states such as Texas regardless of whether he's the worst candidate the GOP has put forth in 30 years (my opinion only) simply because they will walk into the polling place and vote straight party ballot.

While you are voting, take some time to really consider those local elections you will be voting on, at your city, county, and state levels. You really want change, that's where it starts, and that's where you can get the most impact on your daily life.

In four years we'll do this all again, the majority of us no worse or better off (hopefully slightly better off!) than we are right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Hillary cannot debate Trump.

She just doesnt have the presence or the public speaking chops to go up against him, let alone the material.

I know traditionally theres a head-to-head debate, but im predicting she'll get out of it somehow.

Scared sh!tless of it and rightly so.

She'll get eaten alive.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Vote for whoever the hell you want, be it Trump, Clinton, Johnson, Stein, or whoever. It's your vote, so do with it as you wish, as long as you make sure to vote.

Vermin Supreme, 2016!

It rhymes, it was obviously meant to be. If you're going to put a vermin in the White House why not make it Vermin Supreme.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yup, with Clinton it will be the same old, same old. With Trump, it'll be new and in all probability a complete disaster. That, or he too will become a corporate puppet and do his masters bidding because he is just as corruptible as any politician.

So 2016, another cycle of complete fail.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
because he is just as corruptible as any politician.

I'd say more so than any politician. He's already admitted to his own corruption and that he's bought out politicians. He'd do it and then brag about it without any shame.
edit on 18-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

She just doesnt have the presence or the public speaking chops to go up against him, let alone the material.

I know traditionally theres a head-to-head debate, but im predicting she'll get out of it somehow.

She'll get eaten alive.

Trump ran like a whipped child from debating with Bernie. So what makes you think Hillary who faced Bernie several times would even have to worry about debating someone as clueless as Trump.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Trump supporters think that Trump will be able to get away with the same shenanigans he used against his Republican primary opponents and come out on top. Too bad liberals and independents aren't going to put up with fluff arguments like that in the national debates.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

She'll get eaten alive.

I think you have it backwards. And besides - she's agreed to the debates already. It's Trumpster who's havering and complaining about them. I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh I agree, I was just trying to be nice.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Trump supporters are going through the 5 stages of grief. A while back there was all the denial. Lately we've been getting angry backlash against liberals, and with this thread now we have bargaining and pleading.

I've noticed a lot of false narratives from liberals, mixed with projection, willful ignorance and bald-faced political apathy.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Trump ran like a whipped child from debating with Bernie. So what makes you think Hillary who faced Bernie several times would even have to worry about debating someone as clueless as Trump.

What would Trump have gained from debating Bernie?

Hillary faced off against Bernie? Is that what you call "tired of hearing about your damn emails" ? Oh yeah, Bernie was brutal.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Trump supporters are going through the 5 stages of grief. A while back there was all the denial. Lately we've been getting angry backlash against liberals, and with this thread now we have bargaining and pleading.

I've noticed a lot of false narratives from liberals, mixed with projection, willful ignorance and bald-faced political apathy.

Hey. Now we are back to step 1.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join