It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support Donald Trump!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I voted for Obama 2 times. It is obvious now that the globalist agenda will mean the end to the US constitution, American religious and moral values. Ultimately if" we let lazy people" live off the workers, America will die like all liberal and communist nations have.

Hillary will continue Obama legacy and she is not mentally capable of leading us. That is what I see and believe. The Clintons are under blackmail. There is no way after 30 years they are not. Who controls them? Are you willing to risk the supreme court or even our constitution on another 4 to 8 years of Clintons? Hell, I would rather have Bill.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So do I, and pretty much everyone I know too. To date I have still have yet to meet a Clinton voter, and i meet a lot of folks too.
Well outside of ATS anyway and still even that is minuscule.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Xeven....check out the earlier post of the ATS'er poll...clearly you are in a minority supporting HRC in the ATS community...but your post made the most sense I have read on ATS about the election and our future in the past few weeks.
...Here is a quote from BBC earlier today..." Like making good decisions, he does not have that talent."

I hope you are right or he will need to build a wall up north to keep folks in!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Doubt it matters. Hillary (or her chosen replacement) will win regardless of who or how many vote.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Obama 2008 : "Change!". People "Yes We Can!".
Obama 2012 : "Change!". People "Yes We Can!".

Trump 2016 : "Make America great again!" People: "Yes We Can".
Trump 2020 : "Make America great again!" People: "Yes We Can?". (Pedicted)
edit on 17-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It matters. If she wins and it is through blatant fraud, it will matter very much.

The anger and frustration of real people that we witnessed during the first part of the DNC proves that it will matter on an unfathomable level. I've given up on many things in regard to people in general, but I still hold to some hope that the American people will not let this go silently into history.

The feelings are just very different this time around.

I don't really like polls and all of that, but there is one constant in almost all of them, no matter how questionable.

That constant is that there are more people against her than "with Her".

edit on 17-8-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

(post by RunjimRun removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You do?....Here is a news flash for you..."This is a shocker, the writer who wrote Patricia Smith's emotional RNC speech has apparently jumped ship and says that he cannot vote for Trump."

IN the ATS land of Trump supporters this is like ringing a loud, clear bell!

John

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Hillary (or her chosen replacement) will win regardless of who or how many vote.

If she does win, it will not be due to some conspiracy dreamed up by paranoid lunatics on the internet but because, in the end, people of good sense and more important, good will outnumber their opposites.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Come on man seriously? I don't believe in politics but I know whilst Trumps motives are questionable and he is thick headed at times. I also know everywhere hillary(and bill) has gone she has left a trail of death, suffering and seriously questionable monetary gains which constantly, and fairly, raise issues of conflict of interest. Smoking gun or not it does'nt take a genuis to work out a trail that long, wide and detailed is'nt just 20 years of coincidence.

Good sense and Good will would mean not voting for either.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I also know everywhere hillary(and bill) has gone she has left a trail of death, suffering and seriously questionable monetary gains which constantly

You don’t know this. What you know is that a parade of highly motivated accusers have charged her with this. And that. And the other.

There are people whose lives are more or less dedicated to digging up embarrassing and incriminating stories about the Clintons. The fact that none of the mud has stuck in over half a century ought to tell you something.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

As I said no smoking gun(Not for a politican anyway, a commoner wouldnt of been so lucky), but as I also said does'nt take a genius to know these incidents are not coincidences. Just haiti alone shows she isnt fit for president, and Haiti disaster is a fact, thought that would better suit you as you still believe the justice systems holds politicans like hillary to account.

And if your willing to take the many incidents of Party A: Gives donation/pays record high speaking fee; Party A: Receives contracts/beneficial legislation/pardon from the president And apply logic again anyone who is able to think critically should, at the VERY least, accept she should'nt be president until all this is throughly investigated. People think they are being clever defending this woman but they are just helping her get that much closer to never being investigated for anything. As president she can pay someone to own up on her behalf then pardon them. Bill clinton pardoned 450 people during presidency... This is the best video for following the money trail.

The fact that none of the mud has stuck in over half a century ought to tell you something.

Yeah it tells me what I already know, Political systems are corrupt.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Vote Jill Stein. She wants to boycott Israel.....got my vote.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Your whole post comes down to this: ‘there’s no smoke without fire’.

They used to burn witches in the old days using that very same justification. Nothing much has changed, eh?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I support neither. But hold your teenagers close, because if Don gets in, our children will be going to war.

Many will come home in boxes...if there is a "home" left to come back to.

I personally see Donny as the Anti-Christ/False Prophet leading the masses into a sense of false security where its just the opposite.

And Madam Secretary is the Devil incarnate herself. Friends...we're screwed either way

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Trump supporters are going through the 5 stages of grief. A while back there was all the denial. Lately we've been getting angry backlash against liberals, and with this thread now we have bargaining and pleading.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Hillary (or her chosen replacement) will win regardless of who or how many vote.

If she does win, it will not be due to some conspiracy dreamed up by paranoid lunatics on the internet but because, in the end, people of good sense and more important, good will outnumber their opposites.

Voting for someone..who is on video lying to congress is good sense? No the job of president should not be given to a documented liar. That includes Trump as well so dont even go there. ANd Only fools have "good will" toward poloticians who would not piss on you to put a fire out.

We need a Do over america. toss out the canidates as well as Obama and his entire government.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Your whole post comes down to this: ‘there’s no smoke without fire’.

They used to burn witches in the old days using that very same justification. Nothing much has changed, eh?

Haha! She is a witch. Give me an argument for why I should vote for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
HRC supporters are so brainwashed, they can't see the trail of corruption behind her and so arrogant they think anybody that dares to vote for somebody else is a 'traitor'

edit on 18-8-2016 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join