It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something happened today at the Daily Mail? sHillbots.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

you mean like on ats where every pro trump threads gets a squillion stars, shady oeration donald

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This article is correct.
I watched my own green thumbs up get reduced when i posted about the Royal family being reptiles and when i mentioned Richard Bruce and his work on shape shifters. I started getting huge green thumbs up like 300 within an hour but the DM started reducing it heavily to like 24. There seems to be a pattern that when your away from your screen and about an hour before they adjust your green flags.
We need to make this knowledge common as its evidence of media manipulation. They think people believe the highest green thumbs up but they are out of touch with reality. So many people are 'awake' now that this is why they need WW3.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
JadedANDCynical directed me to this thread after I posted the following on different thread. I didn't realize this was a topic, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who has noticed this!

Here is something a bit curious. I frequent the Daily Mail mostly to gauge public opinion on all things mainstream. Someone mentioned Hillary could have Parkinson's. When I first saw the comment, it had around 200 up votes with a smattering of down votes. I come back today and the thing has been down voted to oblivion over 26,000 times! I read a lot of articles on here and let's just say 26,000 votes on any of them is pretty insane. For comparison even the most up voted comment only had 10,000+ up votes/ Wish I had screen grabbed the first time I saw that comment but just the same here are the screen grabs currently. Methinks someone doth protest too much! Most down voted comment.
Most up voted comment.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

Yep. It's still going on. Some days are worse than others. It's been really bad since Sunday...I wonder why? Ha.

And they still have their obvious pro-Hillary/anti-Trump agenda.

edit on 13-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: xuenchen

I mean, this is really not a little thing!

And if it's going on elsewhere online, it's a very important thing. Of course support is being inflated elsewhere if it's being inflated at the DM.

I personally think that looking at how disinfo is spread is the surest path to waking up.

Yes. I have seen it going on other places online.

Most places are a little more subtle but just as much in your face.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

I do indeed feel that way. It's strangely.... palpable to me. Like gravity is tenth a G more than normal or something. This political race is the perfect illustration of the concept: "Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

Hence I'm voting Jill Stein, and the world can hang.

You are not alone.

Many have decided that a vote between Satan and the Devil takes us straight to hell anyway, so they are opting to throw away their vote.

It is like someone pissing in the ocean. It depends on how close you are to the pisser, whether or not you will notice.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I do indeed feel that way. It's strangely.... palpable to me. Like gravity is tenth a G more than normal or something. This political race is the perfect illustration of the concept: "Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

You are not alone.

Many have decided that a vote between Satan and the Devil takes us straight to hell anyway, so they are opting to throw away their vote.

It is like someone pissing in the ocean. It depends on how close you are to the pisser, whether or not you will notice.

If Hillary drops out, I'm voting for Stein as well, but as long as there is a chance in he!! of her gaining the office, I'm voting against her, for Trump. I don't LIKE this logic, but it is what it is...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You are not alone.

Oops, double post. I cannot believe that the code for ATS doesn't deal with this. It's a freaking no brainer to implement...just compare previous post to current post...that's sad.
edit on 13-9-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

No one cares about those comments. They like to read them. But they don't matter in the least . They're comments on a news article on a sometimes questionable news website. Why would anyone care or why would it matter who gets the most stars. You really think it's to influence opinions? Really?

Oh...I just had an occasion to revisit this comment.

For some reason, you didn't think bots mattered leading into the election and they certainly weren't trying to "influence opinions."

Funny stuff.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join