It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Recent Trump Quote That Has Liberals Enraged

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So just so you know you're arguing for a line of logic that you're simultaneously arguing against.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This was his best speech to date. He is right. The entire system is corrupt, but Democratic policies seem to be much worse. All of the major crime zones in this country are blue controlled. They always promise great things to people of color during election season, only to turn around and stab them in the back... business as usual.

The first black president in American history, and race relations are boiling over. All of this hope and change, and we have people rioting in the streets.

If we do not do something to intervene, things will get much worse. The welfare state has obviously failed, and I would even say that it has made things worse for the black community.

Time for a change, throw all the crooks out.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: projectvxn

Poor people can always just by a gun illegally if they want one bad enough and save a little money that way.

It's not hard to find a gun. Many people just don't figure on ever needing one so they don't buy one.

Those people are often referred to as 'crime statistics'

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm aware of that. But by definition law abiding folks rich or poor or anywhere between probably won't be buying a street gun if they have legal and safe options.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Hot zone? LOL. He was 40 miles away from the hot zone in a 95% white neighborhood. Speaking about the plight of black inner city youths and their struggles under democrat leadership...to an audience also 95% white.

African American pundits are already saying it was a shameless plea for votes using data that simply doesn't add up.
There is a reason that minorities vote democrat. Trump would have you believe they are all idiots who don't recognize that the dems are only using them for votes.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And how hard was it to jump on a bus and go 40 miles to riot/protest?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Demand highly armed protective security. Hmmmm like secret service guys?
Like the ones that have to follow Trump everywhere? That have been following him everywhere since he announced his candidacy? Those types of highly armed protective security agents?

How dumb are his followers? She gets SS protection for the rest of her life. As former first lady they've been with her since 1991. She will continue to be under their protection for the rest of her life.

Trump wants to act like she demands this but it's protocol. Every former president or first lady get life long protection.

Bet this is something Trump just learned and he assumes average Americans don't know it. I swear he thinks Americans are stupid. He operates under that assumption.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Trump never signed a law or even read a bill in his life.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Agree. Nothing against citizens having guns. Just not the ones who want to target practice into a crowd.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LifeMode

Trump never signed a law or even read a bill in his life.

How do you know whether or not he has read a bill?

You don't. Bills are available to the public, and can be read by most people if they so desire.

That's like me saying: Hillary has never read Popular Mechanics..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: kruphix

Liberal here.

Not enraged.

So maybe you're one of the many people that prefer the Democrat policies that keep the poverty and crime areas right where they're at, and continue to get worse.

You are pretty much saying they are incapable of motivation. They are kept. You want a policy of self help every man for himself. I get that. But you are also propagating a myth of low motivation in black neighborhoods. They can't get out...but sure they can.
Do you know when I was a kid a black nurse was rare. Forget a black doctor. I lived in NYC. We got a black teacher in 1966 and the PTA held a meeting about her.
Black lawyers in the sixties was rare if not unheard of.
Offering college to inner city youths , urban leagues that supported black business owners slowly have moved society to a more balanced mix.
Now we have black lawyers and black doctors and black businessmen and entrepreneurs. Mayors and Governors and even a Presdent.
Sure cities still have issues and black neighborhoods suffer higher crime rates and those are hard facts and not easily solved problems but those communities also know that dems have had a big part in civil rights and urban renewal.
edit on 8182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Ok I'm going to give you that. Freedom of information. I wasn't thinking it through.
So he may have seen a bill.
He certainly has never signed one.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Nope, since he's not held public office. Plenty of previous presidents that we've had in the past had also never signed a bill prior to being elected.

Reading bills, that's easy peasy. Here, knock yourself out if you want (warning....very dry reading):

Bills and Resolutions

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

“It’s easy for Hillary Clinton to turn a blind eye to crime when she has her own private security force that, by the way, carries guns.” He then referenced the Second Amendment — intimating that it applies to every citizen, not just the political class — and he said, “I believe all Americans — not just the powerful — are entitled to security.”

The above was part of a fuller quote in which Mr. Trump called out Hillary Clinton and all other politicians like her who demand highly armed protective security for themselves, while at the very same time, pass laws to disarms regular American citizens, many who are trapped in the very same high-crime neighborhoods made that way by failed Democrat policies:

Quick question...

I read the full transcript for the quote in context.

I didn't see him reference the 2nd amendment?

What am I missing?

see here..

Imagine how many lives could have been saved, all across this country, if Democratic politicians hadn’t blocked in their cities what Rudy did in New York City? I’ll make sure we deliver safe neighborhoods here in Milwaukee, and all across this country.

It’s easy for Hillary Clinton to turn a blind eye to crime when she has her own private security force. I believe all Americans, not just the powerful, are entitled to security.

Hillary Clinton has had her chance. She failed. Now it’s time for new leadership.

The Hillary Clinton agenda hurts poor people the most.

There is no compassion in allowing drug dealers, gang members, and felons to prey on innocent people. It is the first duty of government to keep the innocent safe, and when I am President I will fight for the safety of every American – and especially those Americans who have not known safety for a very, very long time.

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I also gotta ask...Do you have any links to "Enraged Liberals" over this quote?

Just trying to figure out this OP...

As DCWhispers is a truly crappy source even by right wing standards..

Looking at the transcripts he doesn't mention the second amendment like the OP Claims...

And apart from this OP I haven't seen any articles or reporting with Liberals even discussing the quote, much less enraged???

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Every 4 years, all politicians promise cures for all the societal ills.

Every 4 years.

Nothing ever gets done, nothing is ever solved.

How long have politicians been fighting "the war on poverty"?

But don't worry ... It worked so well the first time 8 years ago that Hillary is going to draw out another blank stimulus check for "infrastructure" just like Obama.

I'm sure that THIS time, all those roads, bridges, schools and stuff will actually get rebuilt ...

Just the ones in the wealthy neighborhoods.

Aid is only available for people with money. There is no help available for the ones that really need it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I guess, the liberals do not live up to their name. How liberal is that every jab gets them off balance and to run for Prozac?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

But in NYC in 66 ethnic life was different. You may not have seen a black teacher or lawyer because they did not work in white neighborhoods and whites did not work in black neighborhoods. Italians neighborhoods...Hell's Kitchen...you came from somewhere and It worked. There was a sense of pride in your community. People were fine and it was not like a black family who succeeded could not move to Queens or Mineola or Mountauk. They could. Most ethnic groups kept to there own. WTF is wrong there?

The issue is the government pushed 'integration' not equal rights. Bussing. Quotas on kids. INstead of walking to local school with friends they split you up and sent you someplace you were not always welcome or not accustomed to.

Race has come to the forefront again in the last 7 years. It is sad and a giant step backwards. I feel that Trump just wants it the way it was, not in the 1800's but even 10 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join