It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangeness on a tea break at work...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Like this OP? They can tell when you are looking at them. And they aren't planes...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho
That's a plane. What's your point Boncho? What do you mean they can tell you're looking at them? I think if that's what you think maybe it's time to take a break from all this. The OP said all of this changes you and I think that can be true. The human mind is wonky. It really can invent things if you dig deeply enough and the right circumstances are occuring. And this is why we have science, to reign ourselves in. Without the strict protocol of science to guide us, we're lost. I think science may even be an evolution, something which is unprecedented in our history and only occurred recently.
edit on 9/19/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

well if we are part of a universal collective unconscious, and these interdimensional entities can tap into that, they could pretty much control everything, make things appear or disappear when we are looking, it makes me wonder if a tree does fall in the woods does it make a sound? tbh i dont really believe (100%) in anything and that includes the things we would deem as facts, because at the end of the day there is far to much things out there that we have no clue about, and yet it happens. Why is the moon the perfect distance away to fit perfectly inside the sun? why does things like the nocebo and placebo effect actually have an effect on you, how does an electron know where to go next, are atoms intelligent,????? im just saying things of the top of my head, what we need to look at is what conspiracy theory can explain these things, for me it has to be the law of attraction. possibly there are also evil entities feeding of our negative energies too, but these two theories that i have the most belief in (over 50%) if they do anything then they make me a super positive thinker.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join