It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK to counter protest Black Lives Matter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And here we go again, people comparing the kkk to blm, gotta love people repeating lies thinking its the truth.

How many people have blm killed. 0
No where on there site does it claim race superiority.

It may not outright proclaim superiority on thEIR (note the spelling) website, but I've seen plenty of BLM protest videos to prove without a doubt that many of the people involved with BLM do have a race superiority mindset. You need to be willing to expand your horizons to be able to see it though.

The KKK states their true views on the websites. BLM lies like liberals and the like typically do. Both are hateful, racist groups that should be run through a meat grinder. We could feed the outcome to the dogs assuming they could stand the stench. But considering they eat their own crap...it might work.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm anti-racist bigot. And anti-troll. And anti-people who condone all that.

I wonder if we could ever be BFF's?

You keep on calling me a troll, oh and you called me a sjw, funniest thing ive read all day.

Durp durp durp blm is so racist

OK...so you dislike the term racist for BLM? Would uppity be better?

They know they are racists they just believe it is right to hate white people. Much like I assume the KKK think it is right to consider themselves superior to black people. Both are wrong. But from my experience, the KKK doesn't hate. They believe black people are animals and therefore, can't control themselves and are inferior. They don't hate or want anyone dead, but they think that they shouldn't co-mingle with whites. So if nothing else...while the KKK is a racist group, BLM is a hate group.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
aren't they both democratic parties? a reply to: ghostrager

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join