It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK to counter protest Black Lives Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria... what's the worst that could happen? Perhaps they should both choose a champion, and have them fight it out in the ring?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TheTengriist

You mean like Milwaukee this weekend black cop shoots and armed black punk with a felony wrap sheet. Before the camera footage / info even came out they proceeded to riot (burn down GAS STATION & more, shoot white teenager with firearm, etc, etc). Then the next day when the truth came out they went out again that night and shot another whiteboy in the neck with a gun. You mean like that?

Did the kkk ever pull anything like this, angry people do stupid things, but comparing again the kkk to blm is on the same level of stupid.

Thanks for calling me a troll a few times, best part is your mad cause i ask proof of what you claim, but you cant as usual so more excuses.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In my last post I didn't mention the BLM.

Can anyone name the last time the KKK or even white people (excluding SJW's) have committed a riot? Can anyone name one single white riot the past 50 years that wasn't modern SJW's on the nut?

If it is going to be all about KKK vs. BLM hyperbole, KKK over 100 years old BLM not even 5. Kind of absurd to talk about things people aligned with a group did so long ago that 'none' of them are even alive, and use that to speak definitively in the context of a group not even as old as Facebook. Wouldn't anybody agree?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The only thing this dual-protest is missing is Geraldo Rivera.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If we're going to talk about generations old transgressions of one group, why not talk about the Black Liberation Army (BLA), which is the spiritual predecessor of Black Lives Matter (BLM):

‘Black Lives Matter’ was founded by militant feminists Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opel Tometi, with Garza widely recognized as the most influential of the three.

In an article which details the philosophical foundation of ‘Black Lives Matter’, Garza cites, “Assata’s powerful demand in my organizing work.”

Assata is a reference to Assata Shakur, otherwise known as Joanne Deborah Chesimard, a radical feminist and Marxist revolutionary who escaped from prison in 1979 while serving a life sentence for the murder of New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster. www.infowars.com...
Their source: www.thefeministwire.com...

Assata Olugbala Shakur (born JoAnne Deborah Byron; July 16, 1947),[1] whose married name was Chesimard,[2][3] is an African-American activist and member of the former Black Panther Party (BPP) and Black Liberation Army (BLA). Between 1971 and 1973, Shakur was convicted of several crimes and was the subject of a multistate manhunt.[4][5]

In May 1973, Shakur was involved in a shootout on the New Jersey Turnpike, in which she was accused of killing New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster and grievously assaulting Trooper James Harper.[6] BLA member Zayd Malik Shakur was also killed in the incident, and Shakur was wounded.[6] Between 1973 and 1977, Shakur was indicted in relation to six other incidents—charged with murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, bank robbery, and kidnapping—resulting in three acquittals and three dismissals. In 1977, she was convicted of the first-degree murder of Foerster and of seven other felonies related to the shootout.[7]

Shakur was incarcerated in several prisons in the 1970s. She escaped from prison in 1979 and fled to Cuba in 1984 after living as a fugitive for a few years, and received political asylum. She has been living in Cuba ever since. Since May 2, 2005, the FBI has classified her as a domestic terrorist and offered a $1 million reward for assistance in her capture. On May 2, 2013, the FBI added her to the Most Wanted Terrorist List; the first woman to be listed.[8] On the same day, the New Jersey Attorney General offered to match the FBI reward, increasing the total reward for her capture to $2 million.[9]
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

KKK to counter protest Black Lives Matter

Found out they want to give them a little message...

It could happen...no seriously it could.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

In my last post I didn't mention the BLM.

Can anyone name the last time the KKK or even white people (excluding SJW's) have committed a riot? Can anyone name one single white riot the past 50 years that wasn't modern SJW's on the nut?

If it is going to be all about KKK vs. BLM hyperbole, KKK over 100 years old BLM not even 5. Kind of absurd to talk about things people aligned with a group did so long ago that 'none' of them are even alive, and use that to speak definitively in the context of a group not even as old as Facebook. Wouldn't anybody agree?

Really because the kkk hasnt officialy killed anyone in a long time, its all good.
Keep on digging your own grave bud.
edit on 17-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Perhaps worth mentioning regarding this whole 'BLM aint this and aint that because they sort of say so' logic:

Hitler had signed non-aggression treaties with Poland and the Soviet Union. And then they went about sneak attacking them and thus catapulting the world into its 2nd World War. It can be said that the Nazi's at least tried their arses off in giving an appearance of non-aggression in advance, while the BLM leadership doesn't even denounce black on white crimes, property damages, shootings, mass murder, etc directly not even after the fact. Just simply saying "we're non violent" (in response to the Mass Murder in Dallas) speaks of a lackluster work ethic (at the very very very best).

What the BLM has done now here is they're drawing the otherwise dormant KKK elements, as myself and many others before me warned would happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I vote we arm the PANTHERS, they seem more level headed,the KKK started it,it's ONLY fair.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Your a special kind of person, facts, proof not your opinion.
edit on 17-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
No one here is condoning the realities of the KKK past or present.

Yet we have the modern BLA instigating a HOT race war, and we do find people in here supporting that.

If only we had a 100 more SJW's in here, and the counter SJW's would shut their mouths, this place could be classified as a hate site opposite Stormfront.

Good thing we have opposition here.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Put them in the ring, someone bring popcorns and lets have fun!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

NOPE. I watched them act that way on TV ,during the 60s the KKK started it... BLACK people SLINKING around like they have done something WRONG and they haven't.

edit on 17-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
All the making of a bloodbath.I could be wrong but a good bet everyone will bringing guns along.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What the BLM has done now here is they're drawing the otherwise dormant KKK elements, as myself and many others before me warned would happen.

BLM is 'drawing the KKK out?' That statement is insane.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Here's what happened the last time the unicorn SJW's met up with some NeoNazi's out in Sacramento. They had a riot!

KKK having a pow wow with BLA should be a blast!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Whites won't shoot unless fired upon,blacks don't like accurate return fire ,maybe a few fist fights.

It's not always so easy to pull a trigger as people think,unless your insane.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Expect to see a few threads here after that meeting.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I dont keep on the KKK ever, but do they normally go out and protest in the 1000's up there?

With the BLA burning cities, mark my words the KKK will start making sense to a lot of people that would otherwise not get involved with such stuff. The 2 innocent white teens that were shot in Milwaukee this weekend are probably already dealing with such contemplation.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Long Island.I was raised there and didn't know the KKK had a chapter there.I don't see a good ending with this.
edit on CDTWedpm3461 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join