It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Anjem Choudary Is going down.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I dont have any evidence.. just anecdotal accounts from friends that have been inside. Wandsworth and Belmarsh are supposedly pretty bad for it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Mate, if you're joking, then make your post 'sound' like joke or at least put a tag in it that it's sarcasm.

Otherwise, emotion, connotation and implied context do not come over posted text like a normal conversation.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: Snarl

Mate, if you're joking, then make your post 'sound' like joke or at least put a tag in it that it's sarcasm.

Okay. I apologize.

Notice their are no tags or emoticons in my reply.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The UK doesn't have "free speech" enshrined in law. What we have is the "negative right to the freedom of expression and creation", what that rather fanciful term means, is that we can say and do whatever we want, providing it does not contravene existing laws.

One of those existing laws, makes it illegal to incite violence. He contravened that one, often. We turned a blind eye to it every time, we are a very tolerant people in general.

But he pushed too far.

He isn't going down for his beliefs, he is going down for inciting violence, recruiting for a terrorist organisation, and for organising funding for said terrorist organisation. All three items are contary to UK statute laws. He has the freedom to incite violence, and we have the freedom to jail his ass for it, as its against the law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join